"You have humiliated us"

And what was that interference?

Did they hack the system? No, did they change any votes? No (that is according to the intelligence agencies).

So what did they really do? The same thing the far left propaganda press did?

What was the interference?

And if there was any real collusion it would have leaked long ago.
We already know what the Russians did on social media. We haven't heard from the investigation yet on the rest. Not knowing yet doesn't mean nothing happened. It means we don't know yet because Mueller hasn't reported on it yet.

So.....are you at all worried about the Huber investigation?
No.

Oh c'mon.....that was pretty good.
Trump has revoked the security clearance of a guy who served this country for decades. I'm no huge fan of the CIA but I don't think they take sides and try to put one candidate or another into office. That's just crazy talk. Yet that seems to be about the only defense the Trumpsters have for this one. That Brennan and all his employees are corrupt deep staters who are attempting to pull down the President.
If anyone is criticizing the President, it is because he is acting like a two bit tin pot dictator and he DESERVES to be criticized. I think Brennan gets a little carried away some times--he almost sounds like a Democratic senator at times--but as an analyst, he has a right to voice his understanding of the President's actions. He has been punished for that with an unprecedented abuse of power by Trump because -- he admits -- Brennan was involved in beginning the Russia investigation. Yeah, imagine the Director of the CIA having anything to do with looking into a known Russian hack into the DNC and the leak of Clinton's emails to wikileaks. How dare he, huh?
To me, this is just madness.

I've already shown that Brennan spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee and that he hacked the computers of reporters. He LIED to Congress during his hearings. Brennan is a hack who in the end will get what he deserves.

re you worried at all about the Huber investigation?

ABUSE out of control ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Flynn still has his Top Secret security clearance in spite of being ousted by Trump and pleading guilty to a federal crime. The reason is obvious. He kept his mouth shut and didn't criticism Trump, just more abuse of power by the president.

That's my point, the US government doesn't owe you a security clearance, and it is always at the discretion of the command. Which means it's not an abuse if they choose to use that discretion. It doesn't make a difference if you like it or think it is okay, it's not your call.

It is an abuse of power when the the sole reason for the behavior is because a critic exercised his civil rights to speak the truth. The Truth being he has embraced Putin even when our Intelligence Community warned him that Russia attacked our county with a cyber crime.

When the shit hits the fan will you pick up a weapon?

It is an abuse of power when the the sole reason for the behavior is because a critic exercised his civil rights to speak the truth. The Truth being he has embraced Putin even when our Intelligence Community warned him that Russia attacked our county with a cyber crime.

A security clearance isn't a civil right, otherwise everyone would have one, and the President wouldn't have to tell them he could yank it from them. John Brennan can say whatever he wants (that's his civil right, unless of course it violates security protocols), but that doesn't mean he is going to keep a security clearance, or that anyone would be abusing their power in not letting him keep it.

Last edited:
aka the set of rules don't apply equally under the law.......
Of course they do. That is why Flynn is go8ng to jail and snitching, and why clapper is in no trouble and is still a respected former official.
Respected by a bunch of punks like you..............You respect LIARS...........and THIEVES..............

Now get the fuck back on your side of the line.
But...i am the one in alignment with reality, while you are the one throwing a little hissy because nobody recognizes your weepy little fantasy. So it appears it is you who needs to know your place, son.
There is no fantasy there.........They have him cold..........Period.....and doing it to alter the election.........he failed.

hasjamesclapper_facebook.png
Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see a hero...........even though he's a LIAR............

I see a TRAITOR................

Now go the victim somewhere else...........they are NOT VICTIMS
There is literally NOTHING he can do that will convince his cult followers that he is corrupt and evil.
Are you ready to admit like Fort that he lied under oath.............hmmm
That has NOTHING to do with why he lost his clearance. The President said,
In an interview Wednesday, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Brennan as among those he held responsible for the investigation, which also is looking into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mr. Trump has denied collusion, and Russia has denied interfering.

Mr. Brennan was director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Democratic administration of former President Obama and one of those who presented evidence to Mr. Trump shortly before his inauguration that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

Trump Revokes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance
Nice spin...........he's a leaker.......proven.........and a Liar.....proven

For political purposes it's always been a no no Now it's just abuse of power

Nowhere in the manual or protocols for security clearances, does it say that President Trump has to be nice to John Brennan and let him keep his security clearance.
True but doesn't protocol mean anything ?Taken away because he doesn't like what Brennan says ??? Maybe all those who want to become intel people will forget about it now, now that they know they must keep their mouths shut?

ABUSE out of control ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Flynn still has his Top Secret security clearance in spite of being ousted by Trump and pleading guilty to a federal crime. The reason is obvious. He kept his mouth shut and didn't criticism Trump, just more abuse of power by the president.

That's my point, the US government doesn't owe you a security clearance, and it is always at the discretion of the command. Which means it's not an abuse if they choose to use that discretion. It doesn't make a difference if you like it or think it is okay, it's not your call.

Been there done that Cuban crisis and yes it was scary

For political purposes it's always been a no no Now it's just abuse of power

Nowhere in the manual or protocols for security clearances, does it say that President Trump has to be nice to John Brennan and let him keep his security clearance.
True but doesn't protocol mean anything ?Taken away because he doesn't like what Brennan says ??? Maybe all those who want to become intel people will forget about it now, now that they know they must keep their mouths shut?
Brennon can blab away all he wants as a loon on CNN........he never lost his 1st Amendment right..........He no longer has a need to know.......and leaked information during an election that was done to alter an election.

He LIED to the People......to the Senate........and to Trump......

Leakers don't deserve a damned thing.........and he's bought and paid for by the left...........their little stooge.
He should be facing charges right now.

I understand what you are saying, but you don't seem to understand the primary protocols for having a security clearance most certainly, in every purpose and measure, has absolutely everything to do, with your ability to keep your damn mouth shut.

I don't think it could be any more clear than that. :21:

Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see a hero...........even though he's a LIAR............

I see a TRAITOR................

Now go the victim somewhere else...........they are NOT VICTIMS
There is literally NOTHING he can do that will convince his cult followers that he is corrupt and evil.
In an interview Wednesday, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Brennan as among those he held responsible for the investigation, which also is looking into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mr. Trump has denied collusion, and Russia has denied interfering.

Mr. Brennan was director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Democratic administration of former President Obama and one of those who presented evidence to Mr. Trump shortly before his inauguration that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

Nice spin...........he's a leaker.......proven.........and a Liar.....proven
Leaker???? That was Trump giving up Israeli secrets to Russia

I understand what you are saying, but you don't seem to understand the primary protocols for having a security clearance most certainly, in every purpose and measure, has absolutely everything to do, with your ability to keep your damn mouth shut.

I don't think it could be any more clear than that. :21:
Mouth shut ? sure Never give up secrets but to have no opinion and not voice them? McGahn is WH council and ready to spill what he knows Does he have clearance?

Good he is retired.

Obviously your best days are over, Sir!

That’s dumb. So why not revoke all the security clearances I mean ALL not just the one who criticized him.
Come on. This proved that this MORON HYPOCRITE LYING POTUS is a vindictive.
Flynn still has his Top Secret security clearance in spite of being ousted by Trump and pleading guilty to a federal crime. The reason is obvious. He kept his mouth shut and didn't criticism Trump, just more abuse of power by the president.

And the far left runs another debunked religious narrative.

Flynn Loses His Security Clearance
His clearance was suspended pending a review. Apparently, they never revoked it.
Trump yanks ex-CIA chief's clearance, hitting vocal critic

Collusion for trump, treason ,comes to mind
I'm not going that far. However, EVERYONE is forgetting the real reason for this investigation is Russia, not Trump himself. That he has taken it personally is his problem, not ours. If there were a lot of questions about why his campaign members seemed to have so many dealings with the Russians, that is a whole nother kettle of fish, and also is not our problem, but his.
In this instance, Trump's time honored response of "doubling down" when he is attacked is going to blow up in his face, I think.

No the reason was to prove that Trump colluded with Russia, because the far left does not believe that Hilary could have lost the election.

So far no leaks on collusion, but everything else seemed to have leaked out. And the bulk of the leaks stopped after Comey was fired.
You might want to read the Mueller's appointment letter.

Keep in mind Mueller was a conservative Republican, an appointee of President George W. Bush. He was appointed by Rob Rosenstein, a life long republican appointed by Bush and Trump. The Trump administration did not appoint Mueller in order to prove the president colluded with the Russians. The idea that the Mueller investigation is some kind of democratic witch hunt is preposterous.

Trump brought this on himself when he fired Comey, an act so stupid as to bring the president's sanity into question.

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel
FULL LETTER: Trump fires FBI Director Comey over Clinton emails

On Tuesday evening, the White House announced that President Trump had fired FBI Director James Comey.

In a three-page letter, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein wrote that he "cannot defend the Director's handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton's emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken."

Read the full letter below:

No dodging. When/if the shit hits the fan over Rump you'll pick up a weapon? I will, I've done it too.

A security clearance isn't a civil right, otherwise everyone would have one, and the President wouldn't have to tell them he could yank it from them. John Brennan can say whatever he wants (that's his civil right, unless of course it violates security protocols), but that doesn't mean he is going to keep a security clearance, or that anyone would be abusing their power in not letting him keep it.

If it is revoked for partisan or personal reasons (not due to performance or criminal activity) then yes - it is an abuse of power even though it is up to the President ultimately. When the revoking of security clearances are being done to intimidate or punish people for exercising their rights *but not violating protocols or the law* I would say that is an abuse. There is a list of people he is reviewing removing clearances from for the sole reason of criticizing him. That should be disturbing.

What an odd question.

No dodging. When/if the shit hits the fan over Rump you'll pick up a weapon? I will, I've done it too.
Why are you even asking this? Another attempt to deflect the conversation?

What an odd question.

Not at all and that's my point. NOBODY is paying attention to it. You should be.

No I wouldn't UNLESS he declares himself president for life like his friend in China or Russia have

Why are you even asking this? Another attempt to deflect the conversation?

That's between me and ed, go away.

Forum List

Back