You Just Have A Cold. Don’t Give Branch Covidians Their Numbers By Testing

The numbers cannot be trusted but the act of keeping those numbers at a minimum will burst the propaganda balloon. The corrupt media and bought and paid for experts have no conpuctiion about lying to and killing those who listen. That is more than obvious after the last fiasco.

Don’t get tested, don’t self-report, and don’t be a statistic for the neurotic control freaks who emerged in the past few years.

Bullsht. Maybe you never had it. I did. It sucked really bad. Memory and best expectations say it won't be much more pleasant at 239 ft above sea level than it was at over 12,000 feet above sea level. Coughing up more lung and bronchial tissue, is not in the White 6 game plan, as I still cough up phlegm from the damage already done. It's kind of like getting your ass kicked totally in a bar fight, or jumped by bikers, if they kick it right and you live through it, you don't want to go back for more. F#uck that.

My plan is best for ME. I will keep the at home tests from the government. If I get sick, similarly, I will test myself. If positive, I will see my standard primary care medical people, who will do the serum test and probably start me on an effective treatment while waiting for bona fide genetic test results.

Fck your political BS. Good Republicans kicked the bucket supporting the anti-covid reality crowd out of advice of the medically stupid, but right wing politically correct messengers, like yourself.

You do as you like. I don't know ya, don't care, and have zero probability of having to work on you in an emergency. People I have worked on always made it at least as far as a med-e vac or an ambulance, but that was not the case with Covid, and that ain't shit you forget if not in the medical trade.

I will not be following your politically correct advice on medical issues.

Cool. 2:30 works for the car wash. I've got the materials.
The days of me doing shit for white people is long gone.
Road Runner would be glad to oblige.

1695320855790.png

You do have to wonder just how deadly is a disease that you literally have to take a test to know if you have it, the flu, or a common cold. I guess it depends on how sick you get. I seem to have avoided Covid almost entirely, though I might have had a brush with it once. My daughter, OTOH, gets it several times a year and is very sick each time.

I haven't known anyone who died of a cold. I have, however, known 5 people who died from Covid.

If I am sick, I want to know what is wrong. To avoid necessary medical testing because of political paranoia is sad.

Forum List

Back