You Just Have A Cold. Don’t Give Branch Covidians Their Numbers By Testing

The numbers cannot be trusted but the act of keeping those numbers at a minimum will burst the propaganda balloon. The corrupt media and bought and paid for experts have no conpuctiion about lying to and killing those who listen. That is more than obvious after the last fiasco.

Don’t get tested, don’t self-report, and don’t be a statistic for the neurotic control freaks who emerged in the past few years.

Sounds like, "It's okay not to tell them you have HIV. What are the odds...."

The Covid cult encourages testing over and over and over again until you get a positive result.

Yeah, that and they kept fear mongering everyone by lying and telling them they could be spreading disease........EVEN though they had no symptoms, no cough, no fever, no nothing. These people in the cdc, fda, govt, pharma continually lied and millions were injured and died. That will come back to them.

Bullsht. Maybe you never had it. I did. It sucked really bad. Memory and best expectations say it won't be much more pleasant at 239 ft above sea level than it was at over 12,000 feet above sea level. Coughing up more lung and bronchial tissue, is not in the White 6 game plan, as I still cough up phlegm from the damage already done. It's kind of like getting your ass kicked totally in a bar fight, or jumped by bikers, if they kick it right and you live through it, you don't want to go back for more. F#uck that.

My plan is best for ME. I will keep the at home tests from the government. If I get sick, similarly, I will test myself. If positive, I will see my standard primary care medical people, who will do the serum test and probably start me on an effective treatment while waiting for bona fide genetic test results.

Fck your political BS. Good Republicans kicked the bucket supporting the anti-covid reality crowd out of advice of the medically stupid, but right wing politically correct messengers, like yourself.

You do as you like. I don't know ya, don't care, and have zero probability of having to work on you in an emergency. People I have worked on always made it at least as far as a med-e vac or an ambulance, but that was not the case with Covid, and that ain't shit you forget if not in the medical trade.

I will not be following your politically correct advice on medical issues.

Less than 2% mortality, get over it. Yes I had it, TWICE

Less than 2% mortality, get over it. Yes I had it, TWICE

Only 2 % Wow. So covid is safe?

According to the CDC, there have been 103 million cases in the US. If the actual number is half that, it means 51.5 million people in the US had (or have) covid.

2% mortality puts the death toll at just over a million people. Wow! Safe as a mother's milk!

You do have to wonder just how deadly is a disease that you literally have to take a test to know if you have it, the flu, or a common cold. I guess it depends on how sick you get. I seem to have avoided Covid almost entirely, though I might have had a brush with it once. My daughter, OTOH, gets it several times a year and is very sick each time.
Unvaccinated and when I did test positive, I suffered a mild 24 hour virus.
The ironic part, catching it from a fully vaccinated and boosted family member who fared far worse.

According to the CDC, there have been 103 million cases in the US. If the actual number is half that, it means 51.5 million people in the US had (or have) covid.

2% mortality puts the death toll at just over a million people. Wow! Safe as a mother's milk!
It's not "safe" in the sense that it does kill people. It is, however, also not a death sentence and not something that is worthy of the hysteria, economic shutdowns and mass populace control measures we've seen put in place. We routinely live with, for example, influenza that hospitalizes hundreds of thousands and kills tens of thousands every year. We don't think much about it because those it kills are usually the elderly, the very young, or those with compromised immune systems. We just get a flu shot, or not, and live our lives knowing that we might catch it. IOW, the majority of the populace might catch it and be sick for a few days but recover quickly and go about their lives. Does that sound familiar? It should, it sounds a lot like Covid.

There was no need to turn Covid into a political football, but some saw a chance to do so, and did. Just note that government solutions to any problem generally involve increasing the government's power over the everyday lives of the citizens, and that's not something that should be given up lightly.

Unvaccinated and when I did test positive, I suffered a mild 24 hour virus.
The ironic part, catching it from a fully vaccinated and boosted family member who fared far worse.
I don't know if I ever got it or not. I might have because I had a severe sinus/head cold for about 48 hours that put me in bed. I wasn't tested. I have been vaccinated but not boosted, and I figure by now I've been exposed and probably have the antibodies to fight it off. Strange thing, though, my daughter and her husband catch it several times a year and really get sick. Not enough to be hospitalized, but in bed for a week.

Covid is like the flu. Most people who catch it feel sick for a while, then recover just fine. In fact, a lot of people catch it and don't even realize they have it. Other people, OTOH, catch it and get really sick, even die. We lost a friend from it. She came home from work, collapsed and couldn't be revived. Now, she had some co-morbidities to contend with, but still, it can be very dangerous.

The bottom line is there's no need for all this political drama. I've seen pro-maskers literally wishing death on anyone who doesn't want to wear a mask or get vaccinated. There's no need for any of that, it's a disease, we need to use common sense and not panic. It's not the plague or something that kills half the people who get it and spreads uncontrollably.

Compared to what's in the Vax it's a safe bet.

Forum List

Back