You Just Have A Cold. Don’t Give Branch Covidians Their Numbers By Testing

Don’t tell us how to conduct ourselves.
It’s none of your business.

That is what reasonable, sane people ought to be saying to your ignorant, gullible Branch Covidians.

Take the dangerous experimental drugs, if you wish. Wear a stupid, useless mask over your face.

Do what you will, but do not demand that those of us who are smart enough to know better must engage in the same stupidity to which you have fallen.

One thing that the #CoronaHoax2020 has clearly demonstrated is the deep folly of allowing the most stupid, gullible, and ignorant among us to dictate to everyone else.

Last edited:
???
And, IMO, you're a moron, to boot

Someone who is so deeply stupid as to have fallen completely and unquestioning for the #Coronaoax2020 is calling some else a “moron”.

laugh-smile.gif

I haven't known anyone who died of a cold. I have, however, known 5 people who died from Covid.

Then the first part of your statement is false. You know five people who died of a cold.

It happens. By whatever name you call it, by whatever variant, most people who get the disease recover completely, in a few days; a few here and there, with specific weaknesses, suffer serious harm or even death.

There is nothing special about the COVID-1984 variant that makes it much different from every other variant of the common cold.

That is what reasonable, sane people ought to be saying to your ignorant, gullible Branch Covidians.

Take the dangerous experimental drugs, if you wish. Wear a stupid, useless mask over your face.

Do what you will, but do not demand that those of us who are smart enough to know better must engage in the same stupidity to which you have fallen.

One thing that the #CoronaHoax2020 has clearly demonstrated is the deep folly of allowing the most stupid, gullible, and ignorant among us to dictate to everyone else.
I love it when a member of the Reich cult Gestapo tells us to mind our own business.....when they never do.

Explain. When do you get tested for flu or cold?
At my company when the leftyvirus flu scam first started, if you got tested positive, with the proof in a certificate or test result, you got a 5 day vacation with no use of personal time required. Testing was rampant.
Now, with forced use of PTO for a positive test, testing for the leftyvirus has stopped altogether.

I find it amusing that people will argue that testing is not necessary or that the VAX is a health hazard.

But some nutjob claims that the covid tests have microscopic blades on them, and actually GIVE you covid, and no one says a word. lol

Then the first part of your statement is false. You know five people who died of a cold.

It happens. By whatever name you call it, by whatever variant, most people who get the disease recover completely, in a few days; a few here and there, with specific weaknesses, suffer serious harm or even death.

There is nothing special about the COVID-1984 variant that makes it much different from every other variant of the common cold.
winterborn doesnt accept the fact literally every covid death was not from covid lmfao.

If the symptoms get very bad, or last longer than a week, I will get tested.

I am 63 years old with a few health issues.
If you believe in using a test not designed for diagnostic purposes, for diagnosing your condition, it would be safe to say you are not thinking in a critical fashion.

winterborn doesnt [sic] accept the fact literally every covid death was not from covid lmfao.

By an admission some time ago from the CDC, only about 6% of claimed COVID-1984 deaths were actually from COVID-1984 itself. The remaining 94% involved “comorbidities”. That's what the CDC admitted. And whatever a corrupt agency such as the CDC will admit, you have to know that the truth is more damning than that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back