You Knew Clinton was Dirty & You Voted for Her Anyways?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?

Anyone who did not have their head in the sand, knew Clinton was dirty. Yet many People in the Urban shitholes of Leftardia voted for her anyways. I am sure some of them are educated so that isn't the issue.

I think the issue is simply indoctrination in to Liberal Paradigms, and The Liberal Ethos, which has no roots in common sense, or rational thinking. It's a kind of cynical, dark situation ethics, which is formless, and inconsistent. It's "whatever benefits me now" ethic, that is only suitable for the "ME GENERATION".

Clinton and Obama represent Chicago Politics, where dirt is the norm, and a way of life. Cheating and Lying aren't only the common way to conduct politics, it's expected if you are a Chicago Liberal.

This is why Clinton was perfectly comfortable with stolen debate questions, rigging her own primary, paying thugs to commit violent acts at Trump Rallies, paying for Fake Protestors to burn American Flags, has no issues allying with ANTIFA and other violent groups, and has no issues, paying Russian KGB Agents, and soliciting Putin's help to stop "The Orange Menace"

Michael Goodwin: Did Hillary Clinton pull off the dirtiest dirty trick in US presidential history?

The Democratic Party is using third world banana republic political tactic (abuse of power, lie and smear) and the Democrat Party's voter base is also rapidly going third world.

Libturds exist with their heads up their asses.

They are cognizant of nothing outside their asses.

They have no frontal lobes either way, so if somehow they had information pierce the incredible density of ignorance between their ass cheeks it would be crushed.

You are not talking about people who have the capacity or willingness to even consider the possibility that the criminally insane sociopath hag they were programmed to support might continue or exacerbate policies designed to harm the country.

These are the dangerously stupid sort of tools dictators used to achieve despotic powers throughout history.

Some snips from the article:

"Steele said one thing under oath to a British court and something different to the FBI. The contradictions matter because the agency relied on Steele’s credibility in both the FISA applications and its actual investigation. Strangely, even after it fired him for breaking its rule forbidding media contact, the FBI continued to praise his credibility in court.

If that were all the senators’ letter accomplished, it would be enough. But it does much more.

It also reveals that two former journalists linked to Clinton, separately identified as the odious Sidney Blumenthal and a man named Cody Shearer, created and gave a State Department official additional unverified allegations against Trump.

The official passed those documents to Steele, who passed them to the FBI, which reportedly saw them as further evidence that Trump worked with Russians. But as Grassley, head of the Judiciary Committee, and Graham write,

“It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”

"Hillary Clinton, The Democratic Nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources.

In fact, the Clinton connections are so fundamental that there probably would not have been an FBI investigation without her involvement.

That makes hers a brazen work of political genius — and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history. Following her manipulation of the party operation to thwart Bernie Sanders in the primary, Clinton is revealed as relentlessly ruthless in her quest to be president.

The only thing that went wrong is that she lost the election. And based on what we know now, her claims about Trump were false.

Of the charges against four men brought by special counsel Robert Mueller, none involves helping Russia interfere with the election.

And neither the FBI nor Mueller has vouched for the truthfulness of the Blumenthal and Shearer claims or the Steele dossier. Instead, the dossier faces defamation lawsuits in the US and England from several people named in it."

For Clinton, creating a cloud over Trump’s presidency and helping to put the nation through continuing turmoil is a victory of sorts.

America is fortunate it’s her only victory.

FULL ARTICLE AT THE NY POST:

Peeling back the layers of Hillary Clinton’s deceit

Last edited:

addtext_com_MDkyNzAzMjE2Mw.jpg

and all the people who feel trump is dirty can make the same post in return.

wheee. here we go again.

Trump voters accusing the OTHER guys of voting for dirty. Goddam that's funny.

and all the people who feel trump is dirty can make the same post in return.

wheee. here we go again.
Actually they can't. But you would never concede such a thing since you are operating as an agent of The Kremlin on behalf of Putin & Clinton.

With Clinton there is ACTUAL TESTIMONY that she was doing this.
There are ALSO FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS.
We also have text messages, and and "Special Phones" used to talk with Clinton.
We have Ohr's Connections to Fusion GPS.
We have the C.O.I.E. Lawfirm.

With President Trump, all you have is False KGB Clinton Propaganda put together, by Blumenthal, Steele, Shearer and Putin.

"So far the Investigation reveals that two former journalists linked to Clinton, separately identified as the odious Sidney Blumenthal and a man named Cody Shearer, created and gave a State Department official additional unverified allegations against Trump.

The official passed those documents to Steele, who passed them to the FBI, which reportedly saw them as further evidence that Trump worked with Russians. But as Grassley, head of the Judiciary Committee, and Graham write, “It is troubling enough that the Clinton Campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”

The State Department official involved in the episode, Jonathan Winer, wrote an Op-Ed in the Washington Post Friday in which he confessed to the senators’ chronology while offering a benign description of his motives. Winer also admitted he shared all the unverified allegations from the Clinton hitmen with other State Department officials.

There are many more layers of the onion to peel, but here’s where we are now: It increasingly appears that the Clinton machine was the secret, original source of virtually all the allegations about Trump and Russia that led to the FBI investigation.

A top layer involves the texts between FBI lawyer Lisa Page and her married lover, Peter Strzok, the lead agent on the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe. They casually mention an “insurance policy” in the event Trump won the election and a plan for Strzok to go easy on Clinton because she probably would be their next boss.

Those exchanges, seen in the light of subsequent events, lead to a reasonable conclusion that the fix was in among then-Director James Comey’s team to hurt Trump and help Clinton.

Another layer involves the declassified House memo, which indicates the FBI and Justice Department depended heavily on the unverified Russian dossier about Trump to get a warrant to spy on Carter Page, an American citizen and briefly a Trump adviser.

The House memo also reveals that Comey and others withheld from the secret surveillance court key partisan facts that would have cast doubt on the dossier. Officials never revealed to the judges that the document was paid for by Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee or that Christopher Steele, the former British spy who compiled the dossier, said he was “desperate that Donald Trump not get elected.”

https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

Last edited:
they can and they do every day. part of what makes this all so frustrating is the insane desire many have to force the other side to see things as we do. we're not gonna do it, why should they?

The blatant contradictions between what the Dem party leaders say and what they actually do is so off the charts it defies logic. And you can't shame them, you can point this stuff out daily and they just shrug their shoulders and say so what.

they can and they do every day. part of what makes this all so frustrating is the insane desire many have to force the other side to see things as we do. we're not gonna do it, why should they?
Because eventually FACTS will slap you in THE FACE.

There are ZERO FACTS to support Clinton, Obama & The DNC's claim of Russian Collusion. That is entirely a false red herring, designed to deflect from their own Russian Collusion, and their attempts to rig the election, like they rigged their primary.

In fact, they, themselves provided false facts to generate this entire thing, which is at the very least, treasonous, and represents an attack on our democracy and interference in our election.

THAT IS A FACT.

What facts does your warped side have?

tenor.gif

There are ZERO FACTS to support Clinton, Obama & The DNC's claim of Russian Collusion. That is entirely a false red herring, designed to deflect from their own Russian Collusion, and their attempts to rig the election, like they rigged their primary.

In fact, they, themselves provided false facts to generate this entire thing, which is at the very least, treasonous, and represents an attack on our democracy and interference in our election.

THAT IS A FACT.

tenor.gif
see what i mean? i'm pretty die hard conservative but if i don't agree with you, i'm suddenly on the 'warped' side.

and we bitch at the liberals for doing it then turn around and do it. how ... odd.

Which Clinton alleged 'crime' was worse than Trump's bilking Americans out of 25 million dollars with his Trump University get rich quick real estate con game?

I get not voting for Clinton. I don't get voting for Trump. Or continuing to make excuses for him.

THAT IS A FACT.

tenor.gif
see what i mean? i'm pretty die hard conservative but if i don't agree with you, i'm suddenly on the 'warped' side.

and we bitch at the liberals for doing it then turn around and do it. how ... odd.
Anyone who cannot see the writing on the wall, cannot see the facts of what occurred, is not an ally of Truth.
I could care less who you voted for.

If you cannot see through BIAS and accept actual testimony from a State Department Employee who confessed to his role in helping Clinton, The DNC, Obama, Blumenthal, Shearer, and Steele create a fictitious political Dossier with the Help of KGB Agents in coordination with The Clinton Campaign, and using The State Department and other Actors, funneled these false allegations to Loyal Subjects in THE FBI & DOJ who knew both how this Dossier was funded and where it was sourced from and still used it to launch an Espionage Operation against a rival political party and presidential campaign, even going to lengths to conceal those facts.....then again, you are blind, and are not an ally of Truth.

If America lets such TREACHERY stand, and lets such attacks on our Democracy go without demanding Severe Penalties, then AMERICA as a DEMOCRACY IS DONE, and you will have been a conspirator in America's Demise.

Last edited:

THAT IS A FACT.

tenor.gif

Anyone who cannot see the writing on the wall, cannot see the facts of what occurred, is not an ally of Truth.

If you cannot see through BIAS and accept actual testimony from a State Department Employee who confessed to his role in helping Clinton, The DNC, Obama, Blumenthal, Shearer, and Steele create a fictitious political Dossier with the Help of KGB Agents, and using The State Department and other Actors, funneled these false allegations to Loyal Subjects in THE FBI who knew both how this Dossier was funded and where it was sourced from, then again, you are blind, and are not an ally of Truth.

If America let's such TREACHERY stand, and let's such attacks on our Democracy go without demanding Severe Penalties, then AMERICA as a DEMOCRACY IS DONE, and you will have been a conspirator in America's Demise.
heh - now i'm not an ally for truth.

oh well. i was getting tired of the meetings anyway.

THAT IS A FACT.

tenor.gif

If you cannot see through BIAS and accept actual testimony from a State Department Employee who confessed to his role in helping Clinton, The DNC, Obama, Blumenthal, Shearer, and Steele create a fictitious political Dossier with the Help of KGB Agents, and using The State Department and other Actors, funneled these false allegations to Loyal Subjects in THE FBI who knew both how this Dossier was funded and where it was sourced from, then again, you are blind, and are not an ally of Truth.

If America let's such TREACHERY stand, and let's such attacks on our Democracy go without demanding Severe Penalties, then AMERICA as a DEMOCRACY IS DONE, and you will have been a conspirator in America's Demise.
heh - now i'm not an ally for truth.

oh well. i was getting tired of the meetings anyway.

What is the TRUTH in your own words?

Go ahead....let us know. More and more about Clinton and Obama's Plot gets exposed every day.

And every single "allegation" about Clinton's "Russia Russia Russia" accusation has been leaked. Everything. Everything but actual EVIDENCE about "Russia Russia Russia"

Why has that been the only thing not leaked?

All we get are Innuendo, and Guilt by Association. NO FACTS. The Only FACTS exposed are Facts about Clinton, and Obama, The DNC and their cronies inside and outside The Government promoting propaganda and even trying to use it to launch legal actions, create investigations, in to what can only be described as an Ethereal Ghost, with no substance, weight, mass, or FACTS!

So go ahead....SHOW US SOME FACTS. SHOW ME SOME TRUTH!

Are you a truth seeker or truth denier?

Forum List

Back