You know that you go to jail in North Korea for the wrong political speech, opinion and thought.

Yall know this right

Should we admit NKorea in the union of states?
I know this for a fact. Same thing in China. In China they have mobile execution vans. The guards hold you, the van pulls up, a bed slides out, they strap you in, the bed retracts into the van, the door closes and they execute you via lethal injection and it is completely automated. Out the lifeless body comes and the family is responsible for taking the body.
No family? off to the crematorium you go. If China executes you via firing squad, the family is billed for the bullet.

I know this for a fact. Same thing in China. In China they have mobile execution vans. The guards hold you, the van pulls up, a bed slides out, they strap you in, the bed retracts into the van, the door closes and they execute you via lethal injection and it is completely automated. Out the lifeless body comes and the family is responsible for taking the body.
No family? off to the crematorium you go. If China executes you via firing squad, the family is billed for the bullet.
Do they take wives?

You are almost correct. The execution vans in China are also organ recovery vans. Lethal injection, iffy at best.

New York had a program of organ recovery ambulances. I don't know if they still do.

1692556722474.jpeg

First figure out if America's election was stolen, then find out if the commies are going to give it back?

Forum List

Back