You know the best part of a presidency that I didn't even support?

The market crashed in September of 2008. There's nothing revisionist historians can do about that, since it's numbers, and numbers are quantifiable.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo.

The market also took a big dip after Hussein first got elected. Trump’s election sparked a rally. These are facts.

The market was in the middle of dropping 7000 points when Obama took over
It had gone up 13,000 points when Trump took over
Dow Takes Dive on Day After Election

One day?

Who cares?

It was more then 1 day, but that doesn’t matter. All you need is one day to understand the market didn’t like the election results.

On the contrary ---- see the chart I put up in post 5. It seems to have liked the results for eight years. And counting.

The market also took a big dip after Hussein first got elected. Trump’s election sparked a rally. These are facts.

One day?

Who cares?

It was more then 1 day, but that doesn’t matter. All you need is one day to understand the market didn’t like the election results.

The market spooks over a lot of things making day to day trends meaningless

What matters is long term trends.....what I like to call a "Bull" or a "Bear" market

So it’s your contention that companies liked Obama’s polices. I’d like to see you makes a case as to why.

It’s normal. Fool.

The 124 is a bit high. But no concerns from my doc.

I suppose you know better.
dude, I'm on blood pressure medicine and 80 is high. sorry.

yeah it's called pre high, here is a chart

Blood Pressure : Blood pressure chart

Does it indicate a state of anger or rage?

Go ahead. Educate.
it means hyper tension.

It’s normal. Fool.

Go ahead. Educate.
I'm not a dr and don't know your situation, it could be. you lefties are always upset. I mean you always have a cause to promote and you guys are never happy or even content....it's possible, but your Dr would need to let you know.

One day?

Who cares?

What matters is long term trends.....what I like to call a "Bull" or a "Bear" market

So it’s your contention that companies liked Obama’s polices. I’d like to see you makes a case as to why.
to be fair, the corporations need to bring their money back. if that doesn't happen, then this tax package fails. I will contend that. However, it was the only way to get that to happen. If this doesn't bring that money back nothing will. And we can all kiss our asses goodbye.

Bq

One day?

Who cares?

On the contrary ---- see the chart I put up in post 5. It seems to have liked the results for eight years. And counting.

You don’t get it. There was a lot of uncertainty in the ‘08 election. After the dust settled the market responded. And then other factors took effect. Such as tarp working, no interest rates, strong corporate earnings, quantitative easing, and so on. The market is just contingent on who the president is. Hussein’s polices were bad for business.

it isn't. sorry,

It’s normal. Fool.

Go ahead. Educate.
I'm not a dr and don't know your situation, it could be. you lefties are always upset. I mean you always have a cause to promote and you guys are never happy or even content....it's possible, but your Dr would need to let you know.
exactly, if one can't be positive about the outlook of more jobs for Americans, we can't ever help you. And that would make each of you just a bunch of fks.

One day?

Who cares?

I think the American Auto industry liked Obama's policies (Not a single Republican voted to save them)
The banks liked his policies.....he propped them up in the midst of a collapse
The economy liked quantitative easing

The Hussein election post crash was more than just a headfake. It was the market telling us they don’t like him. Case clised

I think the American Auto industry liked Obama's policies (Not a single Republican voted to save them)

How many shareholders did Obama screw over in that auto bailout? Obama didn’t save the banks. That was bush. And quantive easing wasn’t an Obama’s directive

Bq

One day?

Who cares?

You don’t get it. There was a lot of uncertainty in the ‘08 election. After the dust settled the market responded. And then other factors took effect. Such as tarp working, no interest rates, strong corporate earnings, quantitative easing, and so on. The market is just contingent on who the president is. Hussein’s polices were bad for business.

Of course. That explains that steady 45 degree angle rise in the chart over eight years.

Dumbass.

Yeah there was a lot of uncertainty in late '08, but none of it was about the election.

Bq

Of course. That explains that steady 45 degree angle rise in the chart over eight years.

Dumbass.

Inspite of obozo

Bq
One day?

Who cares?

Dumbass.

Inspite of obozo

Yawn. Did this already in post 89. "When things work out it's because my guy was in office, when they don't work out it's because my guy was in office but then suddenly out of nowhere Congress showed up".

This from the same partisan hack who tried to rewrite recorded market history ahead by four months to cover "his guy's" ass.

Don't sit here and try to insult the reader's intelligence rewriting historical fact. It's already there, we know better.

One day?

Who cares?

How many shareholders did Obama screw over in that auto bailout? Obama didn’t save the banks. That was bush. And quantive easing wasn’t an Obama’s directive

Those shareholders saw GM stock drop to 75 cents a share
Would they have been happier if GM went bust?

The Great Obama saved their ass

Only gm wouldn’t have gone bust

Only gm wouldn’t have gone bust

Their stock would not have lasted much longer
There were no other investors out there except us citizens

GMstock.mkw.gif

Watching him systematically dismantle Obama's entire legacy. At the rate Trump is going Obama's library will fit in a Cracker Jacks box.

Fun times watching the Dims pull their hair out.
Yeah, you must be proud we are returning to these great days:

insurancegraph.jpg

Forum List

Back