You know the best part of a presidency that I didn't even support?

There’s a lot of moving parts to the economy and stock market, but one thing we know is the market immediately crashed when obozo was elected potus, and the market rallied when trump was elected. Like I said there’s a lot of moving parts and who knows if it will continue to climb, but what’s there not to like? Tax cuts ? Deregulation? The market hates those things /sarcasm

The market crashed in September of 2008. There's nothing revisionist historians can do about that, since it's numbers, and numbers are quantifiable.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo.

The market also took a big dip after Hussein first got elected. Trump’s election sparked a rally. These are facts.

The market was in the middle of dropping 7000 points when Obama took over
It had gone up 13,000 points when Trump took over
Dow Takes Dive on Day After Election

What was the Dow when Obama was sworn in. What was it when Trump was sworn in?

Or...cuz you are a moron who thinks Trump makes the market grow by breathing...what was it when Trump won the election.

Answer honestly. Then fuck off
Sure is fun to watch little snowflakes get angry....more please!

Just had my blood pressure taken. 124/80

Anger isn’t the word. Sorry.
that 80 isn't good my man.

No?
it isn't. sorry,

It’s normal. Fool.

The 124 is a bit high. But no concerns from my doc.

I suppose you know better.

There’s a lot of moving parts to the economy and stock market, but one thing we know is the market immediately crashed when obozo was elected potus, and the market rallied when trump was elected. Like I said there’s a lot of moving parts and who knows if it will continue to climb, but what’s there not to like? Tax cuts ? Deregulation? The market hates those things /sarcasm

The market crashed in September of 2008. There's nothing revisionist historians can do about that, since it's numbers, and numbers are quantifiable.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo.

The market also took a big dip after Hussein first got elected. Trump’s election sparked a rally. These are facts.

And it rebounded because tarp saved the banks

Or...cuz you are a moron who thinks Trump makes the market grow by breathing...what was it when Trump won the election.

Answer honestly. Then fuck off.

You’re angry lately. It’s kinda funny lol. It’s not about what trump has done entirely. The market is a prognosticator. And I already said I don’t know if this rally is going to sustain itself, there’s a lot of moving parts besides the president. But if we’re being honest corporations and business don’t like Obama’s polices and like trump’s.

You ain't got no room to be talking "honesty" after that bullshit post about the stock market crash.

One day?

Who cares?

You’re angry lately. It’s kinda funny lol. It’s not about what trump has done entirely. The market is a prognosticator. And I already said I don’t know if this rally is going to sustain itself, there’s a lot of moving parts besides the president. But if we’re being honest corporations and business don’t like Obama’s polices and like trump’s.

Dude, I’m frustrated. But anger isn’t the word.

I’m also optimistic. It’s gonna be a good year for liberals. And I won’t use that fact as a way to upset idiots. I pity the idiots.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo
Pelosi and Reid with the majority in the house and senate crashed the economy so they could get the presidency back..it worked for them but the people got screwed...

:lol: yeah yeah I know, "when something works it's because my guy was in office and when something doesn't work it's in spite of my guy being in office". Heard it all before. Already covered this under "Having it both ways".

By reading the posts of these libs I rejoice all over again at Trump's historic win over Clinton and Obama's legacy...all gone...

Sure is fun to watch little snowflakes get angry....more please!

No?
it isn't. sorry,

It’s normal. Fool.

dude, I'm on blood pressure medicine and 80 is high. sorry.

One day?

Who cares?

It was more then 1 day, but that doesn’t matter. All you need is one day to understand the market didn’t like the election results.

Watching him systematically dismantle Obama's entire legacy. At the rate Trump is going Obama's library will fit in a Cracker Jacks box.

Fun times watching the Dims pull their hair out.

Why would that be "fun"? You're a fan of destruction?

Better hope he doesn't deconstruct that O'bama stock market hm?
Looks like he's making it hum along.......and he cut taxes(Obama made Bush's permanent), so I think your hope in a bad economy is even more remote than your hope in the Russia investigation.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo
Pelosi and Reid with the majority in the house and senate crashed the economy so they could get the presidency back..it worked for them but the people got screwed...

:lol: yeah yeah I know, "when something works it's because my guy was in office and when something doesn't work it's in spite of my guy being in office". Heard it all before. Already covered this under "Having it both ways".
no, it's called common sense economics. and common sense says to stimulate an economy a tax cut will do it like nothing else. Even JFK knew this.

On tax cuts, Trump is the modern day JFK (Opinion) - CNN

(CNN)How sad is it that the party that brought us John F. Kennedy's tax cuts, economic growth and higher wages is now the party that puts redistribution ahead of prosperity.

Not a single House Democrat on November 16 or Senate Democrat on December 2 voted for their version of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Not one.

You ain't got no room to be talking "honesty" after that bullshit post about the stock market crash.
it was true. why does that pain you so? you can't handle the truth? LOL

No?
it isn't. sorry,

It’s normal. Fool.

yeah it's called pre high, here is a chart

Blood Pressure : Blood pressure chart

It’s normal. Fool.

I know, it's why I'm on meds.

It’s normal. Fool.

I know, it's why I'm on meds.
well you are talking to lone laughter, im not sure he'll believe the chart, but just saying it wont get him to listen.

It’s normal. Fool.

Does it indicate a state of anger or rage?

Go ahead. Educate.

One day?

Who cares?

It was more then 1 day, but that doesn’t matter. All you need is one day to understand the market didn’t like the election results.

The market spooks over a lot of things making day to day trends meaningless

What matters is long term trends.....what I like to call a "Bull" or a "Bear" market

Forum List

Back