You know the best part of a presidency that I didn't even support?

Better hope he doesn't deconstruct that O'bama stock market hm?
:blahblah:Obama stock market.....:badgrin: the market took off when the Obama term was winding down,,,the Market said anyone but that M-Fer....

Actually it took off in '09. I'm invested so I know exactly where it is.

dow-jones-10y.png

Draw a straight line from that trough to the present. Nice continuous upward angle.

That upward trend is one thing Rump FAILED to deconstruct. And more FAILING power to him.

Some of these idiots really believe that Trump just existing causes the stock market to jump. It’s pathetic.

Which is an interesting approach since his arrival caused it to plummet.

Having it both ways: Priceless. This post noted the same thing:

Or how the unemployment numbers were all lies . But now they are all true ? What happened to the 100,000,000 out of Work?

For that matter what ever happened to those "very credible" investigators with "it's unbelievable what they found" trolling around for birth certificates? Guess it was literally unbelievable.

And where's Wall :eusa_doh: ?

And where's "bombing the shit out of ISIS"?

And where's "because you'd be in jail"?

And what ever happened to those "thousands of people dancing on rooftops"?

Last edited:
The market crashed in September of 2008. There's nothing revisionist historians can do about that, since it's numbers, and numbers are quantifiable.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo
Pelosi and Reid with the majority in the house and senate crashed the economy so they could get the presidency back..it worked for them but the people got screwed...

There’s a lot of moving parts to the economy and stock market, but one thing we know is the market immediately crashed when obozo was elected potus, and the market rallied when trump was elected. Like I said there’s a lot of moving parts and who knows if it will continue to climb, but what’s there not to like? Tax cuts ? Deregulation? The market hates those things /sarcasm

The market crashed in September of 2008. There's nothing revisionist historians can do about that, since it's numbers, and numbers are quantifiable.

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo.

The market also took a big dip after Hussein first got elected. Trump’s election sparked a rally. These are facts.

There’s a lot of moving parts to the economy and stock market, but one thing we know is the market immediately crashed when obozo was elected potus, and the market rallied when trump was elected. Like I said there’s a lot of moving parts and who knows if it will continue to climb, but what’s there not to like? Tax cuts ? Deregulation? The market hates those things /sarcasm

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo.

The market also took a big dip after Hussein first got elected. Trump’s election sparked a rally. These are facts.

What was the Dow when Obama was sworn in. What was it when Trump was sworn in?

Or...cuz you are a moron who thinks Trump makes the market grow by breathing...what was it when Trump won the election.

Answer honestly. Then fuck off.

Or...cuz you are a moron who thinks Trump makes the market grow by breathing...what was it when Trump won the election.

Answer honestly. Then fuck off
Sure is fun to watch little snowflakes get angry....more please!

That's exactly why O'bama had such an easy slip 'n' slide into office. A box of Snickerdoodles could have won against the status quo
Pelosi and Reid with the majority in the house and senate crashed the economy so they could get the presidency back..it worked for them but the people got screwed...

You don’t believe that.

Watching him systematically dismantle Obama's entire legacy. At the rate Trump is going Obama's library will fit in a Cracker Jacks box.

Fun times watching the Dims pull their hair out.

Why would that be "fun"? You're a fan of destruction?

Better hope he doesn't deconstruct that O'bama stock market hm?
it's called decommissioning for something better. YES!!!!!

Just had my blood pressure taken. 124/80

Anger isn’t the word. Sorry.

that 80 isn't good my man.

No?

Which bill they passed crashed the economy?

No?
it isn't. sorry,

I’ve beaten you over the head with reality. You aren’t even challenging as you creat your own facts. They are easily disproved
You spew propaganda most likely learned in Government education camps but reality is no where to be found in your posts...

Answer honestly. Then fuck off.

You’re angry lately. It’s kinda funny lol. It’s not about what trump has done entirely. The market is a prognosticator. And I already said I don’t know if this rally is going to sustain itself, there’s a lot of moving parts besides the president. But if we’re being honest corporations and business don’t like Obama’s polices and like trump’s.

The market was in the middle of dropping 7000 points when Obama took over
It had gone up 13,000 points when Trump took over

Forum List

Back