You might be a domestic terrorist if...

Hussein Obama is a domestic terrorist when he take Americans guns and allow his Muslim terrorist friends to shoot us and our children. So, Hussein Obama put Homeland Security in charge to put Americans on terrorist watch list instead of his ISIS buddies? Hussein Obama has lived up to his Muslim name and served his Jihad brotherhood cause. Big Brother is watching -1984 George Orwell

Here is a list of things that the Department of Homeland Security consider to be warnings that someone might become a domestic terrorist. Unless you are a leftist turd, you might identify with one or more of these. According to DHS, I'm a domestic terrorist. How about you?

Ridiculous DHS list: You might be a domestic terrorist if...

Just curious. Can you go directly to the Department of Homeland Security and find this list?

Here is a list of things that the Department of Homeland Security consider to be warnings that someone might become a domestic terrorist. Unless you are a leftist turd, you might identify with one or more of these. According to DHS, I'm a domestic terrorist. How about you?

I wear it like a badge of fucking honor that this corporate entity sees me as a potential (snicker) "terrorist threat"....free thinkers scare the ever loving shit out of this illegitimate "gubermint" that attempts to parade around as a legitimate governmental body. I despise it with ever fiber of my being and will do so until enough wake up to take it out and expose it....if not? Death doesn't give me pause for thought but total tyranny? Yeah....I can't go for that...no can do.

Hussein Obama is a domestic terrorist when he take Americans guns and allow his Muslim terrorist friends to shoot us and our children. So, Hussein Obama put Homeland Security in charge to put Americans on terrorist watch list instead of his ISIS buddies? Hussein Obama has lived up to his Muslim name and served his Jihad brotherhood cause. Big Brother is watching -1984 George Orwell

^wingut 'tolerance'.

Just curious. Can you go directly to the Department of Homeland Security and find this list?
http://fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Assuming it's a real document. Point to what the OP's link was referring to.

The list does exist. I'm not saying that they consider everyone who holds these views to be terrorists. However, the list includes groups who hold these views and have actually committed acts of terror. Having said that, history demonstrates that classifying these traits in people eventually leads to the use of government force to control or eliminate anyone who holds these views, and is something that every American should be worried about.

The list does exist. I'm not saying that they consider everyone who holds these views to be terrorists. However, the list includes groups who hold these views and have actually committed acts of terror. Having said that, history demonstrates that classifying these traits in people eventually leads to the use of government force to control or eliminate anyone who holds these views, and is something that every American should be worried about.

Where is this list then? Are you worried when Muslims are targeted?

The followers of Mohammed are opposed to everything that is good and decent. They are a plague that needs to be exterminated. If a muslim wants to live in this country, they must abide by our laws and assimilate into our culture. If they refuse to do so, they should immediately be deported. On the other hand, they are known to lie in order to promote the worldwide Caliphate that their religion demands. So it would be best to outlaw Islam in this country, since you cannot trust them.

The followers of Mohammed are opposed to everything that is good and decent. They are a plague that needs to be exterminated. If a muslim wants to live in this country, they must abide by our laws and assimilate into our culture. If they refuse to do so, they should immediately be deported. On the other hand, they are known to lie in order to promote the worldwide Caliphate that their religion demands. So it would be best to outlaw Islam in this country, since you cannot trust them.

In another thread you were calling liberals intolerant. I don't know how you could be any more full of shit.

What, you can't read?

What, you can't read?

Sure I can. I can read through the lines and see that you can't actually prove a point too.

In another thread you were calling liberals intolerant. I don't know how you could be any more full of shit.
I would be more than happy to tolerate muslims, if they respected our laws and wanted to live in peace. There might actually be some that wish to do so. But their actions prove otherwise. They have a proven track record of living in peace, while they build up their population in their host country. Once their are enough of them, they begin to demand special treatment. Then they get elected to office, and the host countries fate is sealed. They are attempting to do the same thing here. I will not stand by and let them do this.

I would be more than happy to tolerate muslims, if they respected our laws and wanted to live in peace. There might actually be some that wish to do so. But their actions prove otherwise. They have a proven track record of living in peace, while they build up their population in their host country. Once their are enough of them, they begin to demand special treatment. Then they get elected to office, and the host countries fate is sealed. They are attempting to do the same thing here. I will not stand by and let them do this.

The vast majority of Muslims respect our laws and live in peace, but that's not good enough for you, the so called tolerant one. Who do you think you're fooling?

The vast majority of Muslims respect our laws and live in peace, but that's not good enough for you, the so called tolerant one. Who do you think you're fooling?
muslims have lived in peace in many other countries too. Then they show their true stripes, once there are enough of them to cause problems. It has happened in several European countries. They even have a name for it.

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

What, you can't read?

Sure I can. I can read through the lines and see that you can't actually prove a point too.
You're a disingenuous hack who issues a challenge, then refuses to acknowledge FACTS when presented to you. You are not worthy of debate. You are a waste of time.

muslims have lived in peace in many other countries too. Then they show their true stripes, once there are enough of them to cause problems. It has happened in several European countries. They even have a name for it.

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

I see. What your problem is, is that you don't like people to be accused of terrorism if those being accused resemble you a little too uncomfortably.

But, let's ignore the fact that you are accusing the government from doing what you are doing yourself, gross stereotyping based on your bigoted views and not much more.

What, you can't read?

You're a disingenuous hack who issues a challenge, then refuses to acknowledge FACTS when presented to you. You are not worthy of debate. You are a waste of time.

I seriously want to see what you consider proof but you actually need to quote it because I do not know what you see in that link that you think proves a point. Its on you.

Am I the only person that finds the investigate agencies of the United States are focused on right-wing groups and not Muslims?

Law enforcement agencies in the United States consider anti-government violent extremists, not radicalized Muslims, to be the most severe threat of political violence that they face,” the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security reported this past June, based on surveys of 382 law enforcement groups.

The problem is getting worse, although few outside of law enforcement know it. Multiple confidential sources notified the FBI last year that militia members have been conducting surveillance on Muslim schools, community centers and mosques in nine states for what one informant described as “operational purposes.” Informants also notified federal law enforcement that Mississippi militia extremists discussed kidnapping and beheading a Muslim, then posting a video of the decapitation on the Internet. The FBI also learned that right-wing extremists have created bogus law enforcement and diplomatic identifications, not because these radicals want to pretend to be police and ambassadors, but because they believe they hold those positions in a government they have created within the United States.
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/...ger-threat-america-isis-jihadists-422743.html

Forum List

Back