You People

No, it really doesn't. It doesn't support anyone. Most importantly, it doesn't support shitty leaders. We've got to stop doing that. Every time we do that, we're saying "More, please".
You are already saying “ more please”. You are not on anyone’s radar.

write someone in - or don't vote.
Exactly what we did this time.

In local races, there was nothing but GOP and I have a specific interest in retaining certain local judges, whom I know personally, but other than that, we skipped the individual races or wrote in candidates.

In the State of Texas where Republicans won by a wide margin.

Only those that are ignorant fools keep on claiming if you vote for the candidate you want is a wasted vote.

Your vote for Trump in 2020 was wasted seeing he lost…

You voted for a Turnip, how's that working out?

Let me guess inflation isn't effecting you, gas is below 2 bucks for you, your 401k is just fine....

Gfy goddamn loser

You voted for a Turnip, how's that working out?

Let me guess inflation isn't effecting you, gas is below 2 bucks for you, your 401k is just fine....

Gfy goddamn loser
I voted for trump and will again. Not sure your anger?

I didn’t mention Greens. Unless you think “etcetera” automatically means the Green Party lol.
Perhaps I got you mixed up with someone else. The point is, I don't care whether you vote Libertarian. Just stop voting for shitty candidates. Stop making excuses and stop voting for them. It's the only way things will change. As long as you keep voting for the same old shit, they'll keep serving you the same old shit.

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
Neither side has ANY room to talk about the other.
Grow up, humble yourselves, and STFU.
This from someone who supports the likes of MGT and Walker?

Are ya kidding?

Perhaps I got you mixed up with someone else. The point is, I don't care whether you vote Libertarian. Just stop voting for shitty candidates. Stop making excuses and stop voting for them. It's the only way things will change. As long as you keep voting for the same old shit, they'll keep serving you the same old shit.
You and I know this, but the vast majority of American voters don’t.

In the PA senate race, for just one example among most, the duopoly offered it’s usual awful candidates. There were three independent candidates also running. They garnered just slightly over 0% of the total vote. Proving we have an enormous task ahead of us in eliminating the duopoly.

I dont support either of those fools. That is well documented here. FFS, people like that is who i was referring to.
Lie again?
It's always like this talking to a partisan drone. To them, the world is black and white - or rather red and blue. If you disagree with them, you are assigned the "enemy" label, and acquire all the traits and preferences of the opposing party.

They literally can't think outside of this box.

Last edited:

In the PA senate race, for just one example among most, the duopoly offered it’s usual awful candidates. There were three independent candidates also running. They garnered just slightly over 0% of the total vote. Proving we have an enormous task ahead of us in eliminating the duopoly.
Interesting how the duopoly always serves up the absolute worst candidates and we have to pick the least retarded of the two or THE WORLD WILL END.

Fuck that. I will vote for Mickey Mouse first.

Lesser of two evils is a scam that depends on frightening people. And our media has turned into a most efficient fear machine.

The only response to someone as totally sensibleness as you..IS...
FUCK OFF!

You peoples standards are so damn low they might as well not even exist. All it takes for you people to support someone is a letter by their name.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Both sides want to complain about the state of the country but its YOUR FAULT it is the way it is. YOU keep voting for it.
Neither side has ANY room to talk about the other.
Grow up, humble yourselves, and STFU.

Forum List

Back