You Republicans Are Crazy

Me a losee? I did the fucking math, why would I want to live average when I can live above avarage?

You a slave to your masters pay them what ever they want loser.
Of course I pay my taxes and still I save and have toys.

I would need to know what your personal problems are before I know why you are so really angry. One thing we know is you don't make enough money. So does that mean you will never retire, own a home, pay off student loans. For republicans, all politics are personal. So why do you suck? Lose your job as a canary in a coal mine?
You sound like quite the accomplished taker....:lol:
In your minds, anyone who likes social security is a taker. Yes I am a successful liberal. I was angry when the GOP was shipping jobs overseas and ruined the global economy. Why are you mad?

Back when bush was sending 700,000 jobs overseas a month you told blue collar to go back to school or start a business. What are you saying now?
When did the GOP ship jobs overseas?

The takers in society are people like you. You make money selling illegal drugs, pay no tax on it and enjoy what workers provide.
I have a good paying job too. And besides remember I was just kidding?

When did GOP ship jobs overseas? If you have to ask I'm putting you on retard. That's different than ignore. Retard tells me when a fucking retard is responding to me. I mean come on brother
No, you weren't kidding about the dope sales, you mentioned it quite a few times. You can't tell us when the GOP shipped jobs overseas because they didn't. The retard is all yours.

My friends in Europe can't believe trump. My Canadian friend today said they are laughing their asses off at us. Trumps a joke.
Your friends are as fucked up as you are. Why should everyone care about yours and their opinion? Europe has some mighty flawed office holders.

Hillary has far worse problems that making liberals butthurt over words. Her incompetence, lying and corruption are serious national concerns. You guys don't care but that makes you the problem, not everybody else.
Bla bla. You Republicans don't care what over half of America and most of the rest of the world thinks. So much so that your corporate owned and controlled media has put blinders on us. God forbid we hear what the rest of the world thinks about such things as climate change or evolution.
You mean the takers? No, we don't give a flying fuck what you think.....
That's why you lose. The truth is trumps trying to con those uneducated blue collar white takers. What are you offering them?
Jobs....you?

My friends in Europe can't believe trump. My Canadian friend today said they are laughing their asses off at us. Trumps a joke.
Your friends are as fucked up as you are. Why should everyone care about yours and their opinion? Europe has some mighty flawed office holders.

Hillary has far worse problems that making liberals butthurt over words. Her incompetence, lying and corruption are serious national concerns. You guys don't care but that makes you the problem, not everybody else.
Bla bla. You Republicans don't care what over half of America and most of the rest of the world thinks. So much so that your corporate owned and controlled media has put blinders on us. God forbid we hear what the rest of the world thinks about such things as climate change or evolution.
Who said anything about that? Are you this stoned already? Or still?
My mom died Saturday and my liberal company gives 3 days off. Back to work tomorrow.

Yes I'm stoned. About to take it up a notch.

Do Americans live in a bubble? Is the so called liberal media hiding this from us? Why don't we know the world is laughing at the fact the Republicans nominated trump? Or they are afraid.

Even Putin is punking trump/us.

If wikileaks finds something bad about hillary we will nominate Tim Kaine. He's got no dirt and a great record. Or biden. Or AL gore

Yes there is a core of conservatives that do live in a bubble where anyone who doesn't agree with them isn't just another American that has a different view. They are evil incarnate. This has been drilled into the heads of the people in this bubble by conservative-talk-radio and Faux News for 25 years now. And this is where it has lead. They defend trump on ANYTHING. He said himself he could shoot someone and they'd still support him, and they would. These people are so brainwashed by con-media that up is down and they do view 'others' as evil on Earth.
How intolerant of you....

Do Americans live in a bubble? Is the so called liberal media hiding this from us? Why don't we know the world is laughing at the fact the Republicans nominated trump? Or they are afraid.

If wikileaks finds something bad about hillary we will nominate Tim Kaine. He's got no dirt and a great record. Or biden. Or AL gore

Not going to happen. Hillary is our candidate, and any claims of some big surprise is just wishful thinking for the right.
Assange is a right winger?

Get back with me when his claims about Hillary are proven.

Yes there is a core of conservatives that do live in a bubble where anyone who doesn't agree with them isn't just another American that has a different view. They are evil incarnate. This has been drilled into the heads of the people in this bubble by conservative-talk-radio and Faux News for 25 years now. And this is where it has lead. They defend trump on ANYTHING. He said himself he could shoot someone and they'd still support him, and they would. These people are so brainwashed by con-media that up is down and they do view 'others' as evil on Earth.
To the contrary, liberalism is a political religion. Disagree with a liberal and you aren't just wrong, you are evil. Conservatives want to defeat liberalism. Liberals want to defeat conservatives. Every post of yours reeks with hate and intolerance.

Of course I pay my taxes and still I save and have toys.

I would need to know what your personal problems are before I know why you are so really angry. One thing we know is you don't make enough money. So does that mean you will never retire, own a home, pay off student loans. For republicans, all politics are personal. So why do you suck? Lose your job as a canary in a coal mine?
In your minds, anyone who likes social security is a taker. Yes I am a successful liberal. I was angry when the GOP was shipping jobs overseas and ruined the global economy. Why are you mad?

Back when bush was sending 700,000 jobs overseas a month you told blue collar to go back to school or start a business. What are you saying now?

The takers in society are people like you. You make money selling illegal drugs, pay no tax on it and enjoy what workers provide.

When did GOP ship jobs overseas? If you have to ask I'm putting you on retard. That's different than ignore. Retard tells me when a fucking retard is responding to me. I mean come on brother
No, you weren't kidding about the dope sales, you mentioned it quite a few times. You can't tell us when the GOP shipped jobs overseas because they didn't. The retard is all yours.
Then I retired and it was a long time ago.

Funny a guy who's always calling me a liar believes me the one time I was lying. Wink

Not going to happen. Hillary is our candidate, and any claims of some big surprise is just wishful thinking for the right.
No one is getting back to you, you are irrelevant. You couldn't even understand the point.

Funny a guy who's always calling me a liar believes me the one time I was lying. Wink
First you were joking now you retired from it. LOL.

You mean the takers? No, we don't give a flying fuck what you think.....
That's why you lose. The truth is trumps trying to con those uneducated blue collar white takers. What are you offering them?
Jobs....you?
You don't have a job? What advice would you give a guy like you?

What is it you're going to do to bring jobs back and please don't say lower taxes more or lower regulations

No one is getting back to you, you are irrelevant. You couldn't even understand the point.

There is much about the right wing that I don't understand.

To the contrary, liberalism is a political religion. Disagree with a liberal and you aren't just wrong, you are evil. Conservatives want to defeat liberalism. Liberals want to defeat conservatives. Every post of yours reeks with hate and intolerance.
Funny coming from the party that calls us godless.

Isn't conservativism a political religion?

First you were joking now you retired from it. LOL.
Pick one and move on, stupid

No, that's liberalism....

Conservatism is a way of life....thus your inability to understand....

It's greed anger arrogance or ignorance or a combination.

It's greed anger arrogance or ignorance or a combination.
It's all of those with you liberals....

What a SAP. Can't even admit conservativism is just another ism.

Liberalism is a way of life too dummy!

What a SAP. Can't even admit conservativism is just another ism.

Liberalism is a way of life too dummy!
No, liberalism is an ideology.....

You are not very smart, are you.....

"The party" called liberals godless? When? Conservativism isn't a political party, it's an ideology. Not everyone in the GOP is conservative, or religious for that matter. This isn't rocket science!

I heard one of Rupert Murdock sons is a moderate conservative and he's embarrassed how the network has basically become a microphone for the GOP. I wonder how long till Republicans stop being crazy or how crazy they will get. It's like a child throwing a temper tantrum till they get what they want. And you can't give in because then baby rules the home

Forum List

Back