You should thank the "Thugs"

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

According to the Impeached President, "thugs" were responsible for keeping his devoted followers from filling up the arena for last night's failed rally. And, that could well be the case, since obviously, Trump's adherents would not have the strength to overcome the dictates of "thugs" intent on keeping them from the rally.

But, could it also be, that by preventing Trump's people from attending, the "thugs" helped save lives?

Perhaps Trump and company owe them a debt of gratitude! Bigly!!!

They never stopped them before...Must be the COVID-19 fear that Trump doesn't acknowledge...

And now for the truth of the matter, not the FAKE NEWS from the pack of TDS LIARS at COMMIE NEWS NETWORK...

--------------------

According to the Impeached President, "thugs" were responsible for keeping his devoted followers from filling up the arena for last night's failed rally. And, that could well be the case, since obviously, Trump's adherents would not have the strength to overcome the dictates of "thugs" intent on keeping them from the rally.

But, could it also be, that by preventing Trump's people from attending, the "thugs" helped save lives?

Perhaps Trump and company owe them a debt of gratitude! Bigly!!!
Aside from the fact that I saw it reported independently by a network yesterday how protesters were interfering and blocking, even throwing a liquid on rally attendees, I'm still waiting for Joe to have a rally. Let's get a report on how many tickets were SOLD yesterday!

I wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out that leftards bought 20-30,000 of the tickets then threw them away so that the stadium would look empty. I already saw one clown deliberately in the rafters taking pictures of the empty seats like they KNEW they'd be empty! You morons are fooling no one.

Last edited:
And now for the truth of the matter, not the FAKE NEWS from the pack of TDS LIARS at COMMIE NEWS NETWORK...

--------------------

Then when Trump brings in the Hells Angels and National Guard to beat back these creeps at the next rally, CNN and MSNBC will call him a Nazi and Hate-Monger!

Those Forever Trumpers, over the age of 60 with underlying conditions no doubt stayed home due to the C-19 threat, but oh boy 500,000 of them were watching on YouTube and other channels that would carry the rally, watching on C-SPAN. Go, Trump. You will beat the Dems AND the virus in November 2020! :salute:

The New York Times reports roughly 500,000 people tuned into President Trump’s “Great American Comeback” rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on YouTube across various live feeds.

Aside from the fact that I saw it reported independently by a network yesterday how protesters were interfering an blocking, even throwing a liquid on rally attendees, I'm still waiting for Joe to have a rally. Let's get a report on how many tickets were SOLD yesterday!

I wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out that leftards bought 20-30,000 of the tickets then threw them away so that the stadium would look empty. I already saw one clown deliberately in the rafters taking pictures of the empty seats like they KNEW they'd be empty! You morons are fooling no one.
Here's a creepy geriatric Joe rally... :lol:

104405404-10164916965455725-816300855162186829-n.jpg

Trump was back on his game at the rally. The energizer bunny will beat Biden like a baby seal in the debates.
Trump knew his talking points and bashed the democrats and their rioting mobs.
The polls say what they say, but the voters know who to vote for in November, just like 2016.

Trump was back on his game at the rally. The energizer bunny will beat Biden like a baby seal in the debates.
Trump knew his talking points and bashed the democrats and their rioting mobs.
The polls say what they say, but the voters know who to vote for in November, just like 2016.
He just doesn’t have the same enthusiasm. Couldn’t even get close to filling that little arena.

It’ll be an interesting election for sure.

Those Forever Trumpers, over the age of 60 with underlying conditions no doubt stayed home due to the C-19 threat, but oh boy 500,000 of them were watching on YouTube and other channels that would carry the rally, watching on C-SPAN. Go, Trump. You will beat the Dems AND the virus in November 2020! :salute:

The New York Times reports roughly 500,000 people tuned into President Trump’s “Great American Comeback” rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on YouTube across various live feeds.

So, about 50% of the folks who reserved tickets.

Lol

They never stopped them before...Must be the COVID-19 fear that Trump doesn't acknowledge...
But this happened right before the rally:

But Saturday's gathering is taking place amid the coronavirus pandemic, where cases have spiked in Oklahoma in recent days.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He just doesn’t have the same enthusiasm. Couldn’t even get close to filling that little arena.

It’ll be an interesting election for sure.

There's filling an arena and filling an arena during a pandemic. Two different things.
Many of us watched on TV and were not disappointed.

When is Biden going to have a rally?
Or, is McCauliff right to keep Joe locked up in his basement until the election is over?

You need to look at both candidates not just one.

There's filling an arena and filling an arena during a pandemic. Two different things.
Many of us watched on TV and were not disappointed.

When is Biden going to have a rally?
Or, is McCauliff right to keep Joe locked up in his basement until the election is over?

You need to look at both candidates not just one.
Why bring up the pandemic? It’s no longer a concern. We are opening up. The pandemic was a hoax, or we beat it or it wasn’t a big deal in the first place.

500k out of a nation of 300 million plus? That is not much....

We know who is to blame and it isn't the thugs. When somebody here posted of the outrageous demand for tickets last week I thought it was obviously the result of ticket scalpers at work. A quick check of Craig's List confirmed such and I posted an example of somebody with 4 free tickets trying to nab $250 apiece for them. Sometimes free enterprise sucks which forces regulations.

Forum List

Back