You should thank the "Thugs"

They never stopped them before...Must be the COVID-19 fear that Trump doesn't acknowledge...
But this happened right before the rally:

But Saturday's gathering is taking place amid the coronavirus pandemic, where cases have spiked in Oklahoma in recent days.

I predict the Lamestream media will report massive spikes in the Chinese virus in every state Trump schedules a rally right before it happens.
It was happening before Trump started his rally...
Learn to read, Dummy.
Learn to understand dynamics of a virus dipshit.
You sure get butthurt when your kindergarten level reading skills are called out.

The evidence is the obvious intelligence I display as I easily and repeatedly humiliate you liberals, on the rare occasions you dare to try to craft something resembling an actually "supporting argument".

That was clear in my previous posts. Your pretense that you didn't get that, is just you playing silly lefty troll games.

Consider how easily I saw though your shit, to be my "evidence" of my intelligence.

This is the test. Do you have the moral courage to admit that, or will you engage some standard lib defense, probably a personal attack, given the context.

THat was a rhetorical question, btw. YOu libs always fail these tests. If you had any moral courage or integrity you would not be liberals.
BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

And so on.

And you responded exactly as I predicted. You fail the test.
BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

(That's me laughing my ass off at you thinking anyone is gonna believe that crap)

People can get a general feel for the intellect of someone from seeing them operate. Barring someone with a social disorder, the vast majority of the people on this site who have interacted with me, or seen me interact with others, can get a general sense of how intelligent I am.

That you deny that, is just you being a partisan hack who will say ANYTHING, because you are a filthy lying whore.

Note, how I don't insult your intelligence. I can tell from the way you present, that you are at least of high average intelligence, if not one category higher. I'd be shocked if it were any more than that.

I have no childish need to put down your intelligence because I disagree with you.

You are wrong on the issues, and personally you behave like a complete asshole.

But you do not seem to be actually stupid.

The evidence is the obvious intelligence I display as I easily and repeatedly humiliate you liberals, on the rare occasions you dare to try to craft something resembling an actually "supporting argument".

That was clear in my previous posts. Your pretense that you didn't get that, is just you playing silly lefty troll games.

Consider how easily I saw though your shit, to be my "evidence" of my intelligence.

This is the test. Do you have the moral courage to admit that, or will you engage some standard lib defense, probably a personal attack, given the context.

THat was a rhetorical question, btw. YOu libs always fail these tests. If you had any moral courage or integrity you would not be liberals.

And so on.

(That's me laughing my ass off at you thinking anyone is gonna believe that crap)

People can get a general feel for the intellect of someone from seeing them operate. Barring someone with a social disorder, the vast majority of the people on this site who have interacted with me, or seen me interact with others, can get a general sense of how intelligent I am.

That you deny that, is just you being a partisan hack who will say ANYTHING, because you are a filthy lying whore.

Note, how I don't insult your intelligence. I can tell from the way you present, that you are at least of high average intelligence, if not one category higher. I'd be shocked if it were any more than that.

I have no childish need to put down your intelligence because I disagree with you.

Ok, I admit you've stumped me.

I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that.

Well done!

I think?

And so on.

Ok, I admit you've stumped me.

I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that.

Well done!

I think?

That is not because you are stupid, you are not.

But because you are closed minded, to the point that you cannot understand someone who is not.

THe intellectual maturity,where I can see and admit to the intelligence of some one who disagrees with me?

That is completely alien to you. Not because you are stupid, but because you have completely closed mind.

Forum List

Back