You should thank the "Thugs"

You aren't the sharpest tack in the box, are you.
Well, It's good that you know it.

Smart as hell and you know it, punk. But, you are actually an asshole.

See how the Truth makes some words more important than others?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

According to the Impeached President, "thugs" were responsible for keeping his devoted followers from filling up the arena for last night's failed rally. And, that could well be the case, since obviously, Trump's adherents would not have the strength to overcome the dictates of "thugs" intent on keeping them from the rally.

But, could it also be, that by preventing Trump's people from attending, the "thugs" helped save lives?

Perhaps Trump and company owe them a debt of gratitude! Bigly!!!

Next time they should say thank you with a 50 cal.

Why bring up the pandemic? It’s no longer a concern. We are opening up. The pandemic was a hoax, or we beat it or it wasn’t a big deal in the first place.

Yep...the rate of deaths is declining.

BTW: Where are the flu numbers for 2020 ?

According to the Impeached President, "thugs" were responsible for keeping his devoted followers from filling up the arena for last night's failed rally. And, that could well be the case, since obviously, Trump's adherents would not have the strength to overcome the dictates of "thugs" intent on keeping them from the rally.

But, could it also be, that by preventing Trump's people from attending, the "thugs" helped save lives?

Have you ever taken a tour of the "community organizer's" turf? I have not. however I have worked in and went to school in many other "turf's". By every weekend we get more stats of mayhem from those "turf's". A sad thing really. Some people accept it. Others do not want to. And get away from it.

What does that even mean?

You kids are soooo bad at this.
Post after post, and you add NOTHING worth any value. All you do is TROLL with your inane BULL SHIT.

Why not just STFU, you trailer dwelling low life mouth breating POS.

Post after post, and you add NOTHING worth any value. All you do is TROLL with your inane BULL SHIT.

Why not just STFU, you trailer dwelling low life mouth breating POS.
So, you don't know what it means either?

Lol, I've seen no evidence of that.

Sure you have. Your denial is not credible. YOu are not fooling anyone, not even yourself.

YOu say shit, because you are a lying asshole. I respond appropriately, pointing out that you are a lying asshole, but the difference is,

my slurs against you are actually true. So, my words have actual weight, while yours are just shit.

"According to the president"? Didnt you see the mobs of BLM retards blocking the entrance and attacking people?

Where did you see that? AlI saw was old white guys.
They’re everywhere...they are the ones who look normal, the ones raised in legit households with real American values.
girls-gone-wild-for-trump-1024x851.jpg

Sure you have. Your denial is not credible. YOu are not fooling anyone, not even yourself.

YOu say shit, because you are a lying asshole. I respond appropriately, pointing out that you are a lying asshole, but the difference is,

my slurs against you are actually true. So, my words have actual weight, while yours are just shit.
Post up your "evidence".

RWNJ infotainment sites are not evidence, BTW.

Forum List

Back