You should thank the "Thugs"

A
They’re everywhere...they are the ones who look normal, the ones raised in legit households with real American values.
girls-gone-wild-for-trump-1024x851.jpg
A few select photo ops does not a crowd make.

According to the Impeached President, "thugs" were responsible for keeping his devoted followers from filling up the arena for last night's failed rally. And, that could well be the case, since obviously, Trump's adherents would not have the strength to overcome the dictates of "thugs" intent on keeping them from the rally.

But, could it also be, that by preventing Trump's people from attending, the "thugs" helped save lives?

Perhaps Trump and company owe them a debt of gratitude! Bigly!!!

Funny. During his speech he said that if his people took on BLM it wouldn't be a contest.

Then he turns around and says protesters scared his people away from his rally.

What a baby.

I guess it wasn't a contest. The trump people were too scared to even show up. LOL.

According to the Impeached President, "thugs" were responsible for keeping his devoted followers from filling up the arena for last night's failed rally.
No, Twit. They openly bragged about it themselves. Bought up all the seats they could then threw them away so others couldn't get them.

This is how democrats think they must try to beat Trump.

DONALD TRUMP: The worst president ever that the Left can't beat in an open, honest and fair election.

Last edited:
Post up your "evidence".

RWNJ infotainment sites are not evidence, BTW.

The evidence is the obvious intelligence I display as I easily and repeatedly humiliate you liberals, on the rare occasions you dare to try to craft something resembling an actually "supporting argument".

That was clear in my previous posts. Your pretense that you didn't get that, is just you playing silly lefty troll games.

Consider how easily I saw though your shit, to be my "evidence" of my intelligence.

This is the test. Do you have the moral courage to admit that, or will you engage some standard lib defense, probably a personal attack, given the context.

THat was a rhetorical question, btw. YOu libs always fail these tests. If you had any moral courage or integrity you would not be liberals.

The evidence is the obvious intelligence I display as I easily and repeatedly humiliate you liberals, on the rare occasions you dare to try to craft something resembling an actually "supporting argument".

That was clear in my previous posts. Your pretense that you didn't get that, is just you playing silly lefty troll games.

Consider how easily I saw though your shit, to be my "evidence" of my intelligence.

This is the test. Do you have the moral courage to admit that, or will you engage some standard lib defense, probably a personal attack, given the context.

THat was a rhetorical question, btw. YOu libs always fail these tests. If you had any moral courage or integrity you would not be liberals.
BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

And so on.

BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

And so on.

And you responded exactly as I predicted. You fail the test.

Trump was back on his game at the rally. The energizer bunny will beat Biden like a baby seal in the debates.
Trump knew his talking points and bashed the democrats and their rioting mobs.
The polls say what they say, but the voters know who to vote for in November, just like 2016.
He just doesn’t have the same enthusiasm. Couldn’t even get close to filling that little arena.

It’ll be an interesting election for sure.
Now you are just being intentionally dishonest.

Trump was back on his game at the rally. The energizer bunny will beat Biden like a baby seal in the debates.
Trump knew his talking points and bashed the democrats and their rioting mobs.
The polls say what they say, but the voters know who to vote for in November, just like 2016.
He just doesn’t have the same enthusiasm. Couldn’t even get close to filling that little arena.

It’ll be an interesting election for sure.
Now you are just being intentionally dishonest.
I'm being a little tongue in cheek, but I don't think Trump has the same enthusiasm.

So congrats for accusing me of lying just because you don't agree with me. Real cool.

And so on.

And you responded exactly as I predicted. You fail the test.

(That's me laughing my ass off at you thinking anyone is gonna believe that crap)

The left try to sabotage Trump rallies because they fear a free and fair election.

Cult45 tries to sabotage polling places and mail-in ballots because they fear a free and fair election.

Lib please is it a coincidence everything Dems want offer an opportunity to stuff ballot boxes and rig elections? I think not.

Creating problems where none exist is what keeps the orange tard herd in line and too afraid to stray from the hive mind. Thinking for yourself is prohibited. It's not a big secret.

Aside from the fact that I saw it reported independently by a network yesterday how protesters were interfering an blocking, even throwing a liquid on rally attendees, I'm still waiting for Joe to have a rally. Let's get a report on how many tickets were SOLD yesterday!

I wouldn't be too surprised if it turned out that leftards bought 20-30,000 of the tickets then threw them away so that the stadium would look empty. I already saw one clown deliberately in the rafters taking pictures of the empty seats like they KNEW they'd be empty! You morons are fooling no one.
Here's a creepy geriatric Joe rally... :lol:

104405404-10164916965455725-816300855162186829-n.jpg
50% capacity.

Couldn’t fill 4 seats

They never stopped them before...Must be the COVID-19 fear that Trump doesn't acknowledge...
But this happened right before the rally:

But Saturday's gathering is taking place amid the coronavirus pandemic, where cases have spiked in Oklahoma in recent days.

I predict the Lamestream media will report massive spikes in the Chinese virus in every state Trump schedules a rally right before it happens.

They never stopped them before...Must be the COVID-19 fear that Trump doesn't acknowledge...

But Saturday's gathering is taking place amid the coronavirus pandemic, where cases have spiked in Oklahoma in recent days.

I predict the Lamestream media will report massive spikes in the Chinese virus in every state Trump schedules a rally right before it happens.
It was happening before Trump started his rally...

Learn to read, Dummy.

Learn to read, Dummy.
Learn to understand dynamics of a virus dipshit.

Forum List

Back