You will have to be one retarded mutherflucker to actually go to a mask vending machine

Especially when you can get it for free or make your own

Isn't that where you get your xxsmall condoms?

I bet u wear a mask when u go to sleep and when u take a shower
You still thinking about guys sleeping and showering?

I bet you eat your lunch out of a vending machine. Otherwise, how would you know they sell masks?

New democrat approved mask.

1593619353407.png

I bet you eat your lunch out of a vending machine. Otherwise, how would you know they sell masks?

i posted the link to the story that a vending with masks was put in the train station here in philly

i posted the link to the story that a vending with masks was put in the train station here in philly

My sympathies on living in Philthadelphia

They sell guns, ammo, and body armor in vending machines there.

A ShitHole city

It really doesn't take much to trigger Trumpists these days, does it?

Discussing how utterly idiotic and stupid you loons are is not triggered. The fact that you can't leave Trump out of anything says quite a bit.

Discussing how utterly idiotic and stupid you loons are is not triggered. The fact that you can't leave Trump out of anything says quite a bit.
Well how else would I describe these people? I mean it's a vending machine. Vending machines dispense just about everything these days. Why get all bent out of shape over one that dispenses a face mask.

Well how else would I describe these people? I mean it's a vending machine. Vending machines dispense just about everything these days. Why get all bent out of shape over one that dispenses a face mask.

Because its being forced on me, Reses Cups are not LOL

Because its being forced on me, Reses Cups are not LOL
How is it forced on you? I am not a fan of Reese's Pieces but if I see one in a Vending Machine I don't then log into USMB and start a thread on it.

Forum List

Back