Young black male says he has left the democrat plantation!

This is the point that he will recognize as the turning point of his life.

It truly is an empowering experience to not participate in the leftist oppression olympics any longer.

More and more Black people are waking up to the liberal lies....

Wow. Its starting to catch fire...imagine if young blacks start leaving the democrat plantation! Goodness....all the left will be left with is beta males,homosexuals and angry white women!

Don't forget the ones who don't know what they are.

Wow. Its starting to catch fire...imagine if young blacks start leaving the democrat plantation! Goodness....all the left will be left with is beta males,homosexuals and angry white women!

You hate black people. You've made that abundantly clear

They will eventually lose angry white women and homosexuals when they embrace Islam as much as the European leftists have, and then they will have Hispanics and Muslims fighting each other within the party.

Yep. So what? I see blacks that leave the democrat plantation the same way I see Muslims. A useful tool to help me towards my ultimate goal nothing more nothing less.

Yep. So what? I see blacks that leave the democrat plantation the same way I see Muslims. A useful tool to help me towards my ultimate goal nothing more nothing less.
You do realize that your ultimate goal is never going to happen, right?

You are almost as morally reprehensible as ISIS.

It is not like you can simply piggyback off of white nationalists and pro-white activists because we are actually trying to right a wrong against white people and preserve people of European stock, while you are simply trying to fuck over non-whites and you couldn't care less about the actual problems in the white world.

I dont hate black people and I have to say he's pretty much spot on.
What good has come from the black community supporting democrats all these years?
Absolutely nothing......
More black people are coming out in support of Trump.
And if what dems say is true that blacks want jobs not welfare why wouldnt they?
Trump has set records when it comes to black employment,are you telling us blacks are so stupid they cant recognize a good thing that helps the black community?

You people are fuken racist.....

Mexicrats have conceded to losing their ownership of blacks...they weren’t breeding at an accelerated rate anymore....they struck gold with wetbacks...they’re busting their asses trying to recruit more....FACT

Where are all the aloha makes gonna be cause they sure as hell ain't in the republican party.

Forum List

Back