YoungLefty

Good. I hope you enjoy it. And I hope one day you're grown up enough to know when 'less is more'. Typical lefty to take up more space with his sig than any actual post.... and, might I add, just a tad selfish... also a lefty trait.

Why not put the whole text of 'Audacity' as your sig.
That's an Ed Schultz thing...A lot of the sig lines there are so long it interferes with trying to read the posts.

FYI, junior, the board policy concerning sig lines is HERE.

You'll be needing to pare yours back a skoche to get within the house limit.

I see the Noob Removed his Direct Shot at this Forum's Righties from his Nooby Sigline...

Good Move.

:)

peace...

I see Hannity.com/USMB's perennial dipshit is trying once again to lecture other users on decorum despite his own history.

YoungLefty, give tha Malcontent as much negative reputation as you can and otherwise ignore this worthless individual.

Hello,
YoungLefty here! I happened to google "Political Message Boards" and stumbled upon this one. I am a 15 year old dude who enjoys, Football, Basketball, Playing Drums and last but not least, Politics! Idk if any of you are members of "The Ed Schultz Message Board" but I am an Active member there :)..Anyways Just figured I'd intruduce myslelf!

Cheers,
YoungLefty

As I told you in another Thread you Tripped into...

When you start Paying Taxes, Assuming you Leave the Basement before you are 30 like so Many seem to be Failing to do in Recent Years, you will not Agree with that Tub of ShithEaD Shultz as much...

Assuming he has a Show in 15 Years...

Anyway, Welcome...

peace...

Lol S***head Schultz?..That guy is more for the middle class than any phony, rich and dumbass conservative talker..I think he has done quite well for himself seeing he has 2 shows...one on tv and one on radio..Which used to be considered impossible for leftys to do seeing the monopoly rightys have on talk radio.

Lol S***head Schultz?..That guy is more for the middle class than any phony, rich and dumbass conservative talker..I think he has done quite well for himself seeing he has 2 shows...one on tv and one on radio..Which used to be considered impossible for leftys to do seeing the monopoly rightys have on talk radio.
Not bad for the schlubb who sold out Fargo, to go try to be a New York big shot on a cable "news" channel nobody watches. :lol:

Hello,
YoungLefty here! I happened to google "Political Message Boards" and stumbled upon this one. I am a 15 year old dude who enjoys, Football, Basketball, Playing Drums and last but not least, Politics! Idk if any of you are members of "The Ed Schultz Message Board" but I am an Active member there :)..Anyways Just figured I'd intruduce myslelf!

Cheers,
YoungLefty

When you start Paying Taxes, Assuming you Leave the Basement before you are 30 like so Many seem to be Failing to do in Recent Years, you will not Agree with that Tub of ShithEaD Shultz as much...

Anyway, Welcome...

peace...

While he Lines his Pockets... And like Al Franken before him, when it Fails, he'll Bail...

Ed Shultz didn't even Know that Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks as a DemocRAT US Senator...

He Hung up on me when I told him that and Argued with him about the FACT, and then Hung up on other Callers who Backed it after me...

Eventually he Semi-Conceded the Point, but Never Allowed me on his Show again...

This was a Couple of Weeks into his National...

He's a Dishonest Punk.

peace...

Anyway, Welcome...

peace...

While he Lines his Pockets... And like Al Franken before him, when it Fails, he'll Bail...

Ed Shultz didn't even Know that Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK) Filibustered AGAINST Civil Rights for Blacks as a DemocRAT US Senator...

He Hung up on me when I told him that and Argued with him about the FACT, and then Hung up on other Callers who Backed it after me...

Eventually he Semi-Conceded the Point, but Never Allowed me on his Show again...

This was a Couple of Weeks into his National...

He's a Dishonest Punk.

peace...

Rush and Glenn make hanging up on and insulting anyone with diff view points so you have no room to talk..:lol:

I admire you being into politics at your age YoungLefty.

I kind of like this saying:

"If you're young and a republican you have no heart. If you're old and a democrat you have no brain".

Enjoy your time here. :eusa_angel:

Rush and Glenn make hanging up on and insulting anyone with diff view points so you have no room to talk..:lol:
How does that show Schultz as better, or even slightly different?

Oh, yeah.........It doesn't.

Schultz IS better...Why? Becouse he is middle class himself!..He wasn't raised with a silver spoon in his mouth so he knows where us middle class are coming from.

I would love to hear the audio of him denying that Sen. from WV voted against Civil Rights legeslation..

Schultz Is real, Unlike most talk radio hosts..You would know that if you listened to him..

Schultz IS better...Why? Becouse he is middle class himself!..He wasn't raised with a silver spoon in his mouth so he knows where us middle class are coming from.

I would love to hear the audio of him denying that Sen. from WV voted against Civil Rights legeslation..

Schultz Is real, Unlike most talk radio hosts..You would know that if you listened to him..
I've listened to Ed.....A lot more than you may have thought so.

While he had a little bit of credibility currency with me when the AirheadAmerica second stringers threw him overboard --for the "crime" of becoming **gaaasp** syndicated-- he spent it when he went Broadway.

BTW...Which of the top righty jabber jaws were born with the silver spoon in their mouth?....Inquiring minds want to know.

"Rush Limbaugh was born into a prominent Missouri family, and raised in a town about thirty miles from the Kentucky border. His grandfather, the first Rush Hudson Limbaugh, was America's Ambassador to India in the Eisenhower administration. His uncle, Stephen Limbaugh, was appointed federal judge by Ronald Reagan, and his cousin, Stephen Limbaugh Jr, was appointed to the U.S. District Court by George W. Bush. His father was a prominent local attorney, who imbued his children with conservative ideology. His brother, David Limbaugh, is a lawyer and conservative writer."

Rush Limbaugh
--Born with a silver spoon stuck in his mouth

Hello,

Cheers,
YoungLefty

Well young lefty, I am going to turn you into a righty. You do know that conservatives far out give liberals to charity and I am going to provide proof of that shorty.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-09-12-biden-financial_N.htm

This is your democratic Vice President.

WASHINGTON — Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show.
Democratic
BTW- I give more than that in a months time and I am a conservative.

The former Vice President Dick Cheney.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1615415/posts

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 10:37:44 PM by Carl/NewsMax

In one of the largest sums ever donated to charity by a U.S. public official, Vice President Dick Cheney and his wife Lynne gave away nearly $7 million last year to help the poor and to medical research.

Dick Cheney is a conservative.

Last edited:
Hello,

Cheers,
YoungLefty

Well young lefty, I am going to turn you into a righty. You do know that conservatives far out give liberals to charity and I am going to provide proof of that shorty.

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year - USATODAY.com

This is your democratic Vice President.

WASHINGTON — Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show.
Democratic
BTW- I give more than that in a months time and I am a conservative.

:lol:...That is a joke right?

Lmao, And becouse Cheney supposedly gave more to Charity that should turn me right? :lol::cuckoo:..Dickless Cheney just had to make up for all the wrongs he commited and lies he told in a year by doing a good deed.

Forum List

Back