Your 2016 Republican Nominee Will Be...

In your "alternative" people such as Jimmy Carter , a wonderful person of the highest integrity - incredible moral fiber and a wonderful Human being IMO -- BUT -- a horrible leader would be in charge . Okay .... so what size straight Jacket do you wear ?

Carter was a Democrat. That means guilt by association with immoral individuals. Besides, no Leadership is part of the deal. Simply administration of the rules. Nothing more.

I don't wear a straitjacket but I figure 2-3 rounds of 5.56mm or .45 ACP should do the job.

In your "alternative" people such as Jimmy Carter , a wonderful person of the highest integrity - incredible moral fiber and a wonderful Human being IMO -- BUT -- a horrible leader would be in charge . Okay .... so what size straight Jacket do you wear ?

Carter was a Democrat. That means guilt by association with immoral individuals. Besides, no Leadership is part of the deal. Simply administration of the rules. Nothing more.

I don't wear a straitjacket but I figure 2-3 rounds of 5.56mm or .45 ACP should do the job.

Okay - gotcha - this avatar is a parody ... a satirical entity ...lol ... just one question are you a sock ?

Okay - gotcha - this avatar is a parody ... a satirical entity ...lol ... just one question are you a sock ?

No. The avatar is no parody. I am a Grumpy Old Man. One who has no use for "Modern" ideas like Freedom, Feminism, Internationalism, etc.....

I am no sock, just a pessimistic, annoying anachronism who was born in the wrong time and place.

No. The avatar is no parody. I am a Grumpy Old Man. One who has no use for "Modern" ideas like Freedom, Feminism, Internationalism, etc.....

I am no sock, just a pessimistic, annoying anachronism who was born in the wrong time and place.

Okay --- so I'll rephrase the question - what avatar gave birth to you Mr. Grumpy Old Man ?

No...he's a psychopath.

Paul Ryan. Rick Perry VP.
No failed Vice-Presidential candidate has ever won the presidency.

Lyin' Ryan won't be the first.
Richard Nixon
When did Nixon lose as a vice-presidential candidate?

My bad ... you're right - he was Vice President then ran for President and lost to Kennedy

Actually, there was a case that does fit, that being FDR. He was the VP candidate in 1920. But in between, he had stints as Governor of NY.

But, no, the GOP nominee will be either a governor or a former governor.

Paul Ryan. Rick Perry VP.
No failed Vice-Presidential candidate has ever won the presidency.

Lyin' Ryan won't be the first.
Richard Nixon
When did Nixon lose as a vice-presidential candidate?

My bad ... you're right - he was Vice President then ran for President and lost to Kennedy

Actually, there was a case that does fit, that being FDR. He was the VP candidate in 1920. But in between, he had stints as Governor of NY.

But, no, the GOP nominee will be either a governor or a former governor.

If you're right and If its Christie - I might vote with the Jack Asses again

Personally I'm hoping for Bachmann, Cain, Carson or Perry ... oh yeah maybe Jeb

The Liberal- Fascist machine has already started working against some of the potential GOP candidates..

Last edited:
I swear the left/dems eat, sleep and live politics .

two frikken years away and they're already thinking of the Presidential elections.

what a life eh?

the last person I'll take their crystal visions from is the op

gawd spare us

can't wait for the Repub Primaries in late '15 when they start ripping each other apart like the last time for months on end :eusa_drool: :banana:

Forum List

Back