"your individual liberty ends at my nose"

I believe in individual liberty so I get clumped in with racists and bigots. Nice.
Talk about fuckin ignorance!

So back to the OP. Why doesn't yours end at my nose? How is FORCING me to do something against my will, NOT putting my liberty in question?
Simply asking that question displays that you may never be able to comprehend the entire sphere of that subject matter. Given the way you appear to think individual rights are chopped up with a barrier between each for each of myriad discrete circumstances for each individual believing that the rights of others aren't impacted by the direct and indirect actions of others is to disregard the obvious!
I dont have the freedom to tell you no, but you have the freedom to tell me yes followed up with a fine and social assassination. Got it.
Maybe I just dont understand "individual liberty" :confused:
You're correct! You don't understand the entire scope along with the responsibilities of individual freedoms/liberties/rights.
Please, for gawd sakes, ELABORATE.
Read and UNDERSTAND my post #33 to which you responded and see where you wrote, "Maybe I just dont understand "individual liberty"" in response. If you understand what was written before, then there should no problem with you understanding that I agreed with you when you said, "Maybe I just dont understand "individual liberty"". That should be clear enough for the vast majority of folks to understand!

There are bigots of all flavors, stripes and political persuasions out there, and forcing them to do something will only make them bigger bigots.

I'd rather just know who these people are, let them stew in their own misery, and find someone who wants to work with me.

Exactly. Likewise I'd love to know the places that WILL serve gays, liberals and non-citizens so I can ensure I don't do business with them.

you should probably live in a different country then, since you hate 3/4 of the people who live here.... most of whom are far smarter than you are.

There are bigots of all flavors, stripes and political persuasions out there, and forcing them to do something will only make them bigger bigots.

I'd rather just know who these people are, let them stew in their own misery, and find someone who wants to work with me.

My ego is not such that I have a need to see them punished for being ignorant. They're probably miserable enough, as it is.

so we should go back to jim crow?

if you can't do your job legally and without discriminating then you should probably find different work.

then why doesn't yours end at mine?

it does.

which is why you don't get to hang a sign on your business saying "no blacks, no jews and no gays".

you're free not to run a business if you can't live with that.

and thanks for quoting me. :thup:
Yes, your bigoted, ignorant nonsense was my inspiration for this thread. Thank you.

you should probably live in a different country then, since you hate 3/4 of the people who live here.... most of whom are far smarter than you are.

I hate far more than 75% of the population. Unfortunately getting out of here abd into the places I'd prefer is not as easy as one would think.

So back to the OP. Why doesn't yours end at my nose? How is FORCING me to do something against my will, NOT putting my liberty in question?
Simply asking that question displays that you may never be able to comprehend the entire sphere of that subject matter. Given the way you appear to think individual rights are chopped up with a barrier between each for each of myriad discrete circumstances for each individual believing that the rights of others aren't impacted by the direct and indirect actions of others is to disregard the obvious!
I dont have the freedom to tell you no, but you have the freedom to tell me yes followed up with a fine and social assassination. Got it.
Maybe I just dont understand "individual liberty" :confused:
You're correct! You don't understand the entire scope along with the responsibilities of individual freedoms/liberties/rights.
Please, for gawd sakes, ELABORATE.
Read and UNDERSTAND my post #33 to which you responded and see where you wrote, "Maybe I just dont understand "individual liberty"". If you understand what was written before, then there should no problem with you understanding that I agreed with you when you said, "Maybe I just dont understand "individual liberty"". That should be clear enough for the vast majority of folks to understand!
So you cant. ok

it does.

which is why you don't get to hang a sign on your business saying "no blacks, no jews and no gays".

Yes, your bigoted, ignorant nonsense was my inspiration for this thread. Thank you.

it is not bigotry to call other people on THEIR bigotry.

I never used to think you were an idiot. but anyone who thinks we should live in a world where you get to post signs saying "no blacks, no jews and no gays" and doesn't think that's bigotry is one.

congrats.

I hate far more than 75% of the population. Unfortunately getting out of here abd into the places I'd prefer is not as easy as one would think.

that's because you're a failure as a human being and probably in life so can't afford to go anywhere.

I believe in individual liberty so I get clumped in with racists and bigots. Nice.
Talk about fuckin ignorance!
TN, I think you do believe in individual liberty. I understand where you are coming from more than you think.

However, your failing is that you cannot see how the liberty of others was impinged upon through the policies you are defending. They did not have any freedoms we enjoy, especially liberty to go where they please, like you and I have always enjoyed.

The fact bigots are defending these policies should give you a HUGE clue.

that's because you're a failure as a human being and probably in life so can't afford to go anywhere.

It's not a matter of affording it. It's a matter of finding places where one can renounce your American citizenship AND which will offer citizenship to former Americans AND have the type of society I prefer.

it does.

it is not bigotry to call other people on THEIR bigotry.

I never used to think you were an idiot. but anyone who thinks we should live in a world where you get to post signs saying "no blacks, no jews and no gays" and doesn't think that's bigotry is one.

congrats.
That is bigotry. Thing is, I believe a person has a RIGHT to be a bigot. You can take you Marxist conformity and shove it up your ass. Be sure to have the government wipe it before, because you obviously cant do it on your own. Thanks.

It's not a matter of affording it. It's a matter of finding places where one can renounce your American citizenship AND which will offer citizenship to former Americans AND have the type of society I prefer.

poor dear. whatever made you think that anyplace is or should be a conclave of bigots?

the type of society you "prefer" exists. the people there are just muslim extremists though. you think just like the ISIS types. maybe you should go live with them.

see where I'm going with this, dear?

you're a sad little man.

if you weren't so vile, I might feel badly for you.

No. I'm a very pissed off guy of slightly less thsn average height.

It would be a serious waste of your or snyone else's time freling sorry for me, since I don't believe in such things as compassion or pity.

Forum List

Back