Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

A gay couple can have babies? Really? If you believe there isn't a difference then I suggest a biology book. The marriage contract was intended to protect the family. In other words a man was not suppose to run out on his wife and if he did the marriage contract protected her. Marriage license used to protect the couple from marrying their sister or cousin. Now I do not see how that can be prevented by law.

Yes, they can and do. My partner and I have two and they are legally OURS.

And being legally married certainly helped ensure that our daughter was legally protected.

Indeed. If anything happens to me, our family is protected and my wife, as a military dependent, will be able to continue to care for our children in the manner to which they have become accustomed. (Spoiled brats :D )

THE ABOMINSATION of sick minded sexual perversion has ended over 40,000,000 lives with aids and over 40 million are HIV positive and countless millions more with std's=ruined lives of shame and guilt!!!

THE ABOMINSATION of sick minded sexual perversion has ended over 40,000,000 lives with aids and over 40 million are HIV positive and countless millions more with std's=ruined lives of shame and guilt!!!

God hates bad spellers.

""IF"" you really love the sick minded sexual perverts WARN THEM of the cost=OVER 40 million lives ended early by AIDS and millions more ruined with shame and guilt!! and you???

Shame and guilt?!? Doesn't it take a pain in the ass to impose shame and guilt? Otherwise, where would that shame and guilt come from?

Thanks for being a pain in the ass!

Shame and guilt?!? Doesn't it take a pain in the ass to impose shame and guilt? Otherwise, where would that shame and guilt come from?

So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.
Romans 1:24-27=======\SHAME AND GUILT!!!

Since NJ allows gay marriage it means that my marriage of 32 years is now a sham. I never would have gotten married in the first place if I had known they would someday allow gays the same privilege

So get a divorce.

Surely your other half and you have a relationship that is strong enough to not actually need marriage to keep you together, or do you?

You still get the benefits from the govt.

So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

:blahblah:

Since NJ allows gay marriage it means that my marriage of 32 years is now a sham. I never would have gotten married in the first place if I had known they would someday allow gays the same privilege

So get a divorce.

Surely your other half and you have a relationship that is strong enough to not actually need marriage to keep you together, or do you?

You still get the benefits from the govt.

I can't, she is too good a cook

But now my marriage just ain't the same since gays can do it.

We do not live in a theocracy, thank God! As soon as one person feels as if their interpretation of scripture is flawless, they begin lording it over everyone else, but with the force of law behind them. Look to theTaliban for your paradigm of God's rule.

We do not live in a theocracy, thank God! As soon as one person feels as if their interpretation of scripture is flawless, they begin lording it over everyone else, but with the force of law behind them. Look to theTaliban for your paradigm of God's rule.

DOES the scripture I posted need"" interpretation "" for you??????====And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

DOES the scripture I posted need"" interpretation "" for you??????====And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

:blahblah: More Taliban talk....:blahblah:

I can't, she is too good a cook

But now my marriage just ain't the same since gays can do it.

How is it not the same? I really don't understand at all.

What way has your daily life in marriage changed? Be specific here, because really I don't get it.

Surely this is up to each person's conscience anyway. The US is a constitutional republic with freedoms and rights set out that the govt can't infringe against. It's not a religious country, there is no official religion, in fact this was the very intention of the 1st Amendment.

What someone does in their own bedroom is none of your business, you can choose to be boring and puritanical, or you can choose to be hedonistic and exciting, your choice, your conscience. You can even talk against gay sex etc.
However, preventing people, actually acting against people getting married is another matter. It's you getting you pene in the way of their life. And that isn't right. In fact it goes against the very principles of the Bill of Rights.

Surely this is up to each person's conscience anyway. The US is a constitutional republic with freedoms and rights set out that the govt can't infringe against. It's not a religious country, there is no official religion, in fact this was the very intention of the 1st Amendment.

What someone does in their own bedroom is none of your business, you can choose to be boring and puritanical, or you can choose to be hedonistic and exciting, your choice, your conscience. You can even talk against gay sex etc.
However, preventing people, actually acting against people getting married is another matter. It's you getting you pene in the way of their life. And that isn't right. In fact it goes against the very principles of the Bill of Rights.

WE WILL ANSWER TO GOD on njudgment day not little man.

WE WILL ANSWER TO GOD on njudgment day not little man.

Well, I guess we can say that gay marriage has ruined GISMYS....:eusa_whistle:

surely this is up to each person's conscience anyway. The us is a constitutional republic with freedoms and rights set out that the govt can't infringe against. It's not a religious country, there is no official religion, in fact this was the very intention of the 1st amendment.

However, preventing people, actually acting against people getting married is another matter. It's you getting you pene in the way of their life. And that isn't right. In fact it goes against the very principles of the bill of rights.

we will answer to god on njudgment day not little man.

well, i guess we can say that gay marriage has ruined gismys....:eusa_whistle:
typical silly bimbo barfly!!!

Forum List

Back