Your Stories of how Gay Marriage ruined your Marriage

:cuckoo: Loony Taliban guy

BOTTOMLINE= YOU WILL BELIEVE THEWORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD or satan's lies!!!and you??

Or else you'll do what?

GOD HAS WORDS TO YOU!!! That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Didn't I read somewhere it ruined Neut Gingrich's third or something marriage, oh sorry that wasn't it. maybe it was Rush Limbaugh's third or something marriage, oh wait, that wasn't it either? Maybe just maybe some of these marriages ruined themselves, you think.

DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE TRYING TO ARGUE AND FIGHT ALMIGHTY GOD!!!===So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.
Romans 1:24-27

:cuckoo: Loony Taliban guy

BOTTOMLINE= YOU WILL BELIEVE THEWORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD or satan's lies!!!and you??

poor thing

though one has to wonder why you're infecting this thread

Last edited:

Or else you'll do what?

GOD HAS WORDS TO YOU!!! That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Oh words...I'll be talked to death? Big whoop! :D

Or else you'll do what?

I dunno, I have seen the omnipresent horror of the people who mean to impart god's will, and I still am not able to reconcile why an all powerful god (lower-case "g") must rely on simpletons such as yourself to implement it.

God is so powerful that he has only to speak and the Universe is born; yet he cannot even get his book accepted to the public school system.

Guess YOU will get er' done, though?

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

What a simpleton line for an opening statement.

Its about concern for society as a whole, including children.

Why cant the gay community be happy with civil unions? Thats a real question. Probably 90% of the country would be ok with most aspects of marriage within civil unions. But thats apparently not good enough.

Instead they want to avoid the will of WE THE PEOPLE by playing on the emotions and arrogance of judges who will twist the simple, straight forward, commonsense reading of the law, making a mockery of our court system.

Or else you'll do what?

YES!!! YOU WILL NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE on your final judgment day. Will you hear the very,very sad words,"DEPART FROM ME,I NEVER KNEW YOU", HELL WAS CREATED FOR satan,demons and all evil, WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO GO THERE???

Or else you'll do what?

:eusa_silenced:

YES!!! YOU WILL NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE on your final judgment day. Will you hear the very,very sad words,"DEPART FROM ME,I NEVER KNEW YOU", HELL WAS CREATED FOR satan,demons and all evil, WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO GO THERE???

This thread is NOT about God. Please shut the hell up and get back on topic, thanks.

We've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

Why cant the gay community be happy with civil unions? Thats a real question. Probably 90% of the country would be ok with most aspects of marriage within civil unions. But thats apparently not good enough.

Instead they want to avoid the will of WE THE PEOPLE by playing on the emotions and arrogance of judges who will twist the simple, straight forward, commonsense reading of the law, making a mockery of our court system.

So, YOU are speaking for America? Sorry - most people now support gay marriage.

Making a mockery of the court system? By changing unconstitutional laws?

I don't quite understand your point - we the people implement the laws. The law doesn't tell us what to do, we tell IT.

we've been hearing for a very long time about how allowing gays to marry legally in this country (or even in other countries) will ruin marriage altogether. Well, legalized gay marriage has been a reality in 10+ years in some places.....share with us your stories of how it has ruined yours, or someone you know's, marriage.

Post your stories here.

what a simpleton line for an opening statement.

Instead they want to avoid the will of we the people by playing on the emotions and arrogance of judges who will twist the simple, straight forward, commonsense reading of the law, making a mockery of our court system.

so, you are speaking for america? Sorry - most people now support gay marriage.

I don't quite understand your point - we the people implement the laws. The law doesn't tell us what to do, we tell it.

99.99% of all people in sodom and gomorrah said sexual perversion was ok ==== they paid the price!!! Huh?? Must you pay too????

Post your stories here.

So, YOU are speaking for America? Sorry - most people now support gay marriage.

I don't quite understand your point - we the people implement the laws. The law doesn't tell us what to do, we tell IT.

I dont think the polls are right.....they too play on the emotions.
The 14th amendment was clearly not about gay marriage....it didnt even give women the right to vote. And I've seen writing that argues that there are doubts it was even legally ratified.

I agree with your last point.....but your relying on courts that overturned the will of the people in California in regard to prop 8.

Post your stories here.

Why did 19 states pass laws making even civil unions illegal?

what a simpleton line for an opening statement.

Instead they want to avoid the will of we the people by playing on the emotions and arrogance of judges who will twist the simple, straight forward, commonsense reading of the law, making a mockery of our court system.

so, you are speaking for america? Sorry - most people now support gay marriage.

I don't quite understand your point - we the people implement the laws. The law doesn't tell us what to do, we tell it.

99.99% of all people in sodom and gomorrah said sexual perversion was ok ==== they paid the price!!! Huh?? Must you pay too????

I'm beginning to think you are a plant to make christians look really crazy.

DOES the scripture I posted need"" interpretation "" for you??????====And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

Surely this is up to each person's conscience anyway. The US is a constitutional republic with freedoms and rights set out that the govt can't infringe against. It's not a religious country, there is no official religion, in fact this was the very intention of the 1st Amendment.

What someone does in their own bedroom is none of your business, you can choose to be boring and puritanical, or you can choose to be hedonistic and exciting, your choice, your conscience. You can even talk against gay sex etc.
However, preventing people, actually acting against people getting married is another matter. It's you getting you pene in the way of their life. And that isn't right. In fact it goes against the very principles of the Bill of Rights.

So you are for polygamy, incest and minors marrying?

You have been corrected for your false equivalency and delusional logic.

Let's move on.

No one of intelligence is concerned with the far right's silly arguments.

Not one has shown why marriage equality has harmed their marriage.

Not one.

End of story.

Not one has shown how marriage equality has harmed their civil or religious liberties.

Not one.

End of story.

Surely this is up to each person's conscience anyway. The US is a constitutional republic with freedoms and rights set out that the govt can't infringe against. It's not a religious country, there is no official religion, in fact this was the very intention of the 1st Amendment.

What someone does in their own bedroom is none of your business, you can choose to be boring and puritanical, or you can choose to be hedonistic and exciting, your choice, your conscience. You can even talk against gay sex etc.
However, preventing people, actually acting against people getting married is another matter. It's you getting you pene in the way of their life. And that isn't right. In fact it goes against the very principles of the Bill of Rights.

So you are for polygamy, incest and minors marrying?

You have been corrected for your false equivalency and delusional logic.

Let's move on.

NO ANSWER?????????? 99.99% Of all people in Sodom and Gomorrah said sexual perversion was ok ==== they paid the price!!! Huh?? Must you pay too????

There is a constitutional amendment protecting the right to bear arms specifically. Where in the constitution is the "right" to gay marry specifically provided for?

And when you go to the 14th Amendment, remember that "sex" is a noun and not a verb... Legally, that distinction makes all the difference in the world. Unless you're going to go for "religion". In which case you might have something...

The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection under the law. Now....since the law provided legal marriage licenses to couples who are of opposite gender, they are required, per the 14th to provide the same for couples of the same gender.

Just like the government cannot withhold drivers' licenses from gay drivers while providing them to straight drivers.

driving whether gay or straight is not different. being same sex married and opposite sex married is different, no matter how much you fervently hope it isn't. Equal protection doesn't apply if things are not equal.

You completely misunderstand the law and the issue.

The 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause requires the states to allow all persons in the United States access to the laws of the states and local jurisdictions, including the states’ marriage laws.

In order for a given state to deny a person or class of persons access to its laws, such a prohibition must be rationally based, be predicated on objective, documented evidence, and pursue a proper legislative end. Absent those criteria, the state is disallowed by the 14th Amendment to exclude a class of persons access to its laws, such as same sex couples with regard to marriage.

In states which have sought to exclude gay Americans from their marriage laws, those measures have been invalidated by the courts because they lack a rational basis, are devoid of objective, documented evidence in support, and pursue no proper legislative end; indeed, these laws seek only to exclude gay Americans for who they are – this the states cannot do, a state may not deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws (Romer v. Evans (1996)).

The issue has nothing to do with a same-sex couple being ‘equal’ to an opposite-sex couple, nor does equal protection jurisprudence compel the states to ‘treat everyone the same’; it does require, however, the states to allow persons who are eligible to participate in a given law – which would include same-sex couples and marriage law – to have access to that law.

Same-sex couples are not requesting ‘special rights,’ they are not requesting marriage laws be ‘changed,’ and they are not advocating for any kind of an ‘agenda,’ they are simply seeking access to marriage law they’re eligible to participate in – marriage law unchanged, unaltered, and not ‘redefined,’ in accordance with the Constitution.

Post your stories here.

Why did 19 states pass laws making even civil unions illegal?

I think that was short-sighted on their part. I Dont know if any of these were by referendum or all just legislatively. Legislatures can get a little unrepresentative on some of these issues. ....Regardless I think it dangerous to negate the will of the people no matter how important a person feels the issue is.

So God let them go ahead into every sort of sex sin, and do whatever they wanted to—yes, vile and sinful things with each other’s bodies. 25 Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they prayed to the things God made, but wouldn’t obey the blessed God who made these things.

26 That is why God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.
Romans 1:24-27=======\SHAME AND GUILT!!!
We do not live in a theocracy, thank God! As soon as one person feels as if their interpretation of scripture is flawless, they begin lording it over everyone else, but with the force of law behind them. Look to theTaliban for your paradigm of God's rule.

DOES the scripture I posted need"" interpretation "" for you??????====And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

Forum List

Back