You're Fired

does it say in your link how they know she is a Bernie supporter? I didn't see it...?

ShareFacebookTwitterGoogle+StumbleUponRedditEmail

space.gif

Trump supporters got a "Bernout" fired from her job after she called for Trump's assassination on Twitter.

gKZIHYJ.jpg

now that you know its a bernie supporter, what's your next excuse? #1 excuse: She's just one bad apple of a million. #2 Its a Trump planted employee publicity stunt. #3 I agree with her. #4 Who cares. #5 Suck an egg.

So what is your point for the link, because your bubble has just been busted. Wiggle your way out worm.

now that you know its a bernie supporter, what's your next excuse? #1 excuse: She's just one bad apple of a million. #2 Its a Trump planted employee publicity stunt. #3 I agree with her. #4 Who cares. #5 Suck an egg.

So what is your point for the link, because your bubble has just been busted. Wiggle your way out worm.

No excuse. She posted threats of violence. She and anyone else who does such deserve to pay the price.

I did some quick research on this and couldn't find anything on the mainstream media, not that I'd expect to honestly, but I did find quite a bit on popular chatter outlets. Rumor there is that this happens moderately often and the SS does look into it; folks were posting quite a few twitter pics of peeps complaining that they got visits from the SS for posting, or liking friends' posts, for similar threats on their social media pages.

Also there is apparently an FBI tip site to report shit like this, regardless of your candidate choices, it's unacceptable. You can report them here, recommend taking a SS of the tweet/post etc. so they can track even if said posts are deleted - Tips

To me, she should consider herself lucky if getting fired is the only punishment that gets dumped on her plate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back