🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You're welcome!

Your vote counted for nothing every time a democrat wins....See how that works?
Its a numbers game. I get one vote so do you. See how that works.

Of course I only vote once unlike blue bs states. States that have to be forced to update Voter Rolls in court. Give DLs to illegals.

Imagine that. Want a Banana?

I don't....I only know that they didn't choose either of the LO2E candidates, and are the true majority in the nation.

Simple fact is that the demopublicraticans don't have the consent of the governed.

They do, by definition.

Who else are you going to rank?....More wormy remocrats or depublicans?

Rigged choice favors the weaker, mediocre, sleazeball candidate, in both theory and practice.
No. It doesn't.

I have voted against the tories by voting for every progressive party available. Whichever one is most likely to keep the tories out.
How do you know who is "more likey"? By what the media tells you? If so, why bother voting? Just let the media pick.

But any partisan whining about how third party voters are supposedly helping the "other side" win IS. And it's nothing more than pathetic excuse making. If you want my vote, nominate a better candidate.

How do you know who is "more likey"? By what the media tells you? If so, why bother voting? Just let the media pick.
Its local knowledge and whispers. You can always tell when you see which party is sending their big guns or spending their money. Its not a science.

Its local knowledge and whispers. You can always tell when you see which party is sending their big guns or spending their money. Its not a science.
But seriously, if you're just holding your finger to the wind, trying to second guess what everyone else will do, in some ham handed attempt to counter them - well, that's real voter fraud. Try voting honestly for a change.

But any partisan whining about how third party voters are supposedly helping the "other side" win IS. And it's nothing more than pathetic excuse making. If you want my vote, nominate a better candidate.

We don't care that you vote for someone with no chance to win, it's your nonsensical attitude that doing so somehow makes you superior.
It's like going to a bookie and betting on a team not playing, to win, while believing yourself to be superior.

The only time anyone should ever vote third party is if they would otherwise not vote at all

One of the most deceitful sales pitches employed by partisan douchebags (see linked article) is the old saw that voting third-party is the same as voting for the "other" party. "Voting Green party is the same as voting for Trump!", or "Voting Libertarian is the same as a vote for Democrats!". This, of course, isn't true at all. And you can shut these nitwits up pretty quickly by pointing this out: "Ok, if you say voting Libertarian is the same as voting for Biden, then I'll just go ahead and vote for Biden. Is that what you want? Is that really the same thing?" - or a similar line with the other candidate depending on what kind of partisan douchebag you're talking to.

This browbeating might convince some voters, but anyone with half a brain sees the conceit, and will rightly be offended by it. This alienates more independents than in convinces, making it even less likely that we'll vote for their candidate.

As an alternative to insulting independent, third-party voters, here's my advice: How about thanking us? After you've tried your best and we still prefer to vote third party, you could say something like "Well, I think it would be better if you voted for Biden/Trump, but I want to at least thank you for NOT voting for Trump/Biden. He sucks".

You're welcome.

I usually vote for myself.

We don't care that you vote for someone with no chance to win, it's your nonsensical attitude that doing so somehow makes you superior.
I don't give a fuck about superiority. I'm just tired of you morons electing shitty leaders. Please stop.

Forum List

Back