Zelensky has threatened to punish any Christian caught worshiping in "unapproved ways."

Whatever zelenski is Putin is worse

The issue for me is russian territorial aggression against a smaller country

The issue for me is that the CIA under Obama put that scumbag Zelenski and his mafiosa cronies there for the very purpose of nudging Russia. That was the initial act of agression. Now what goes around comes around.

Whatever zelenski is Putin is worse

The issue for me is russian territorial aggression against a smaller country
I agree. Zelensky is no knight in shining armor and Putin is worse. Neither deserve our sympathy or support. But the fact is, Zelensky didn't attack Russia and if Russia is allowed to attack the Ukraine with impunity, Putin, like Hitler, is likely to set his sights on more and more territory with the goal of re-creating the glory days and power of the USSR.

I just wish this whole thing accomplished getting enough countries to agree to kick Russia off the the UN Security Council where Russia is the only country with veto power.

The issue for me is that the CIA under Obama put that scumbag Zelenski and his mafiosa cronies there for the very purpose of nudging Russia. That was the initial act of agression. Now what goes around comes around.
I dont buy that at all

The indisputable fact is that russian troops are invading ukraine territory

In relative terms, Putin (and Russia itself) is and always has been the "bad guy" and everybody that does not support the Russian Invasion, knows it. Zelensky and the break-away country of Ukraine fighting to remain independents as Moscow attempt to retake control of what was once a satellite country, are automatically the good guys. It is not hard to figure out, especially for anybody that served in Europe during the Cold War, obviously still being fought or rekindled by the Russian invaders. NATO must stand and support the country of Ukraine, in it's effort to remain free of foreign invasion and control, by the country that threatened all of Europe, and indeed the Free World before the fall of the Soviet Union.
We’ve always cast them as the “bad guy” but there isn’t a good reason to have an adversarial relationship with them necessarily. That applies with most nations. The argument can be made that that relationship is what’s caused Russia to do many of the things that they have done that we dont like.

If you have a :link: to Putin saying he wants to restore the former Soviets Union's borders.
Then either post it or shut your stupid pie hole. .. :cool:
Of course Putin denies this.
And Comrades like Tucker Carlson and YOU always believe whatever Vlad says right?
Because hey....we ALL know what a stand-up, honest guy ole Vlad is!

Are you by any chance a Trump University graduate comrade?

I agree. Zelensky is no knight in shining armor and Putin is worse. Neither deserve our sympathy or support. But the fact is, Zelensky didn't attack Russia and if Russia is allowed to attack the Ukraine with impunity, Putin, like Hitler, is likely to set his sights on more and more territory with the goal of re-creating the glory days and power of the USSR.

I just wish this whole thing accomplished getting enough countries to agree to kick Russia off the the UN Security Council where Russia is the only country with veto power.
Yep.
And remember, Vlad's primary goal is to weaken and ultimately dismantle democratic, western alliances.
Donald Trump helped Putin immensely with this goal while he (Trump) was in office.
Now I see stooges on this board channeling Tucker Carlson's pro-Putin, anti-American propaganda.

Yep.
And remember, Vlad's primary goal is to weaken and ultimately dismantle democratic, western alliances.
Donald Trump helped Putin immensely with this goal while he (Trump) was in office.
Now I see stooges on this board channeling Tucker Carlson's pro-Putin, anti-American propaganda.
Bullshit.

Yep.
How many western backed democracies did Russia overthrow between 16-20?

The current conflict involving Ukraine and Russia is basically a civil war between two slavic peoples, that have been fighting each other many times over several centuries.
Why the U.S. has chosen to take a side in this conflict defies common sense?
Because we have no economic interest nor defensive reason to be involved.

Yep.
Trump did not help Putin in any way but actually put some heavy sanctions on Russia that weren't there before.

The current conflict involving Ukraine and Russia is basically a civil war between two slavic peoples, that have been fighting each other many times over several centuries.
The warmongers here love it.

I tend to agree other than my gut instinct is that Putin was frustrated that Russia was seen by the world as a declining power and nobody feared it any more. He longs for the glory days of the USSR and the invasion of the Ukraine was the first step in rebuilding that. If Hitler had been stopped when he invaded Poland, maybe there would never have been WWII or the Holocaust. Stopping Putin with the invasion of the Ukraine very well may be at least delaying WWIII.

Forum List

Back