Zelensky Invites Trump to Ukraine

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And Trump should decline. It would be a perfect setup for killing Trump and blaming it on Russia.
It would drive Americans to demand even more tens of billions for Ukraine over such an utrage whereas now an increasing number want to end aid to Ukraine.

It would be a twofer, eliminaiting Trump while pushing us deeper into that war. A win-win for the deep state.

And Trump should decline.
Not if The Donald scams the Midget War Criminal to come to Miami , for example .
What a wonderful way to send Coke Man on his death spiral -- literal or symbolic .

In March, the former president said he could “solve” the war in Ukraine in one day if he were reelected, noting that the negotiation process would be “very easy.”

Maybe he should visit Netanyahu instead.....~S~

In March, the former president said he could “solve” the war in Ukraine in one day if he were reelected, noting that the negotiation process would be “very easy.”

Maybe he should visit Netanyahu instead.....~S~
Trump hurts only his chances by talking that way. GOD can't solve the Ukraine war in a day.

Z does not like Trump. Don't let him fool you. Its a set up to kill Trump.

Biden has been milking the Z cow sending Ukraine all that money and those two love each other....

Zelensky is just hoping for more money, I doubt he could care less if the war ended or not

Z does not like Trump. Don't let him fool you. Its a set up to kill Trump.

Biden has been milking the Z cow sending Ukraine all that money and those two love each other....
Margaret Brennen hates Trump so changed today's topic to Ukraine and ignored Israel on the part that was on my TV. Here we get only the first half of her show. And it is not news, it is just a show.

Trump hurts only his chances by talking that way. GOD can't solve the Ukraine war in a day.
God has had insurmountable problems with everything from that first fateful day in Eden .

God , the self created loser, would shake with fear in the presence of a serial winner like The Donald .

God has had insurmountable problems with everything from that first fateful day in Eden .

God , the self created loser, wouldd shake with fear in the presence of a serial winner like The Donald .
I can sure believe in GOD and ignore things you speak of him about. GOD is pretty busy and not concerned about Biden nor Trump.

My Rooster could lead Biden ex, he never shuts the 'eff up either

1699220771022.png

~S~

A better read on this is that Zel knows he's going to be cut off in favour of the Zionists, and he wants to try working Trump now.

Zelensky at least knows that he can get support for Trump if he can offer American votes for Trump.

It's going to gry very twisted now as Bidan is forced to try to bring up America's bad image in the world. Biden desperately needs to somehow make the Zionist apartheid regime look like the good guy. The old sympathy schtick has lost nearly all it's power.

It should be pretty clear by now that Russia, China, and the Brics have taken over control of this situation.

I can sure believe in GOD and ignore things you speak of him about. GOD is pretty busy and not concerned about Biden nor Trump.
The Cult God is the equivalent of shitting himself about any of Lucifer's friends and partners in power .

Forum List

Back