Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

so because the kid flipped the bird you think hes better off dead?

No.

Because he is a gangsta that decided to try and cave somebody's head in is why he is better off dead.

More likely it was when he said "You're going to die tonight" then went for Zimmerman's gun is the reason why he died.

I say it's more likely that Zimmerman did not have his gun out until after he was on the ground...UNDER Trayvon...having his head beat against the ground.

As much as I think this guy is guilty, right now I don't see any evidence to convict him on. You cannot convict someone just because you think he is probably guilty.

Out of morbid curiosity, on what are you basing your insistent belief that he's guilty? It's apparently not based on the evidence, since you just admitted there isn't any.

It's strictly what I think happened, just as many of you believe that Martin actually jumped Zimmerman as Zimmerman has stated. I just don't believe Zimmerman, but since this is just what I believe and there is nothing to back it up, I would never convict him. I am hoping that more evidence turns up against Zimmerman, but if not, then the case probably shouldn't even go to trial.

No.

Because he is a gangsta that decided to try and cave somebody's head in is why he is better off dead.

More likely it was when he said "You're going to die tonight" then went for Zimmerman's gun is the reason why he died.

I say it's more likely that Zimmerman did not have his gun out until after he was on the ground...UNDER Trayvon...having his head beat against the ground.

That's what the testimony and evidence supports.

"broken nose, 2 black eyes and lacerations to the back of his head"
According to discovery documents provided by the defendant to the prosecution.
OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.

All of that, yet this is 40 minutes after the incident;

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance | Video - ABC News

Been in some pretty good fights, never looked that good 40 minutes later.

Released by ABC last month.

article-2145059-131BF6FA000005DC-845_634x449.jpg

I have never understood why there is a straight line across his head where the blood is. Why is the blood not spattered forward as well as toward the back? Just bugs me.

who apointed him the watch position??

Neighborhood Watch groups are comprised of community volunteers who patrol and report criminal activity to police.

I used to live in Toronto, mega city, and Neighborhood Watch groups are everywhere. It's neighbours looking out for neighbours.

And apparently ignore the Police dispatch at their convenience.

I regret I can't rep you again. I'm sure the comeback was/will be is that cops are not on the ground and can't give sage advice.

I have never understood why there is a straight line across his head where the blood is. Why is the blood not spattered forward as well as toward the back? Just bugs me.
I've had long scrapes on my knees and arms from sliding across various things. If his head moved horizontally while in in contact with an abrasive object (such as a grain of sand or the corner of a rock)...it might leave a linear abrasion that barely breaks the skin but bleeds along its full length.

Zimmerman had little hair to protect his skin from such a slight injury.

Well it's reasonable to assume that all supporting evidence, such as xrays, pictures and the like will come out in the trial.

Which never would have happened..if Florida hadn't been put under national scrunity.

And they've got a weird way of applying the "Stand your ground" law. Just recently a woman was convicted and sentenced to 20 years..for firing a warning shot to keep her abusive husband at bay..

Florida woman sentenced to 20 years in controversial warning shot case - CNN

Looks like the media will have to change George zimmerman's race. White black hispanic.

"George Zimmerman, the Miami neighbourhood watch volunteer who provoked a storm after he shot dead an unarmed black teenager in Florida in February, apparently has black ancestry.

A photo aired by CNN shows a black-skinned man that Orlando attorney Mark NeJame says was George Zimmerman's great-grandfather.

It appears to support what Zimmerman's family has been saying for months: that Zimmerman has black-skinned relatives and was raised in a mixed-race family."

Photo 'proof' of Zimmerman's black roots | SBS World News

As much as I think this guy is guilty, right now I don't see any evidence to convict him on. You cannot convict someone just because you think he is probably guilty.

Out of morbid curiosity, on what are you basing your insistent belief that he's guilty? It's apparently not based on the evidence, since you just admitted there isn't any.

It's strictly what I think happened, just as many of you believe that Martin actually jumped Zimmerman as Zimmerman has stated. I just don't believe Zimmerman, but since this is just what I believe and there is nothing to back it up, I would never convict him. I am hoping that more evidence turns up against Zimmerman, but if not, then the case probably shouldn't even go to trial.

To me, this is a tragedy of epic proportions blown completely into the twilight zone by the over exuberant media trying to get the biggest and best screaming headlines out there in the news world that is 24/7.

Three NBC top notch individuals have lost their jobs because they fabricated evidence basically when they edited that 911 tape to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist and a racial profiler.

CNN had to issue an apology after trying to portray Zimmerman saying "fucking coon" instead of "fucking cold".

Absolutely outrageous behaviour by the media to stoke the flames of "race" hate.

This is, imho a case of two young men, both in the wrong place at the wrong time and because of the times we live in, I think Trayvon thought he was actually going to get jumped by Zimmerman and consequently he beat the crap out of George in a first strike if you will .

Sadly, while getting the beating, Zimmerman thought he was going to bite the dust and he shot Trayvon.

What a nightmare. Trayvon is dead and Zimmerman's life is ruined forever.

Now this of course is sheer conjecture on my part.

But it makes far more sense than the lurid tales being woven about Zimmerman being a racist pig stalking a young black man in the middle of the night just so he could shoot himself a black man.

That boat don't float at all.

Gravity. Liquid flows down. What you might be thinking of is the spray (watch a lot of CSI do you) which presents a distinct pattern when an artery is cut.

Gravity.

To me, this is a tragedy of epic proportions blown completely into the twilight zone by the over exuberant media trying to get the biggest and best screaming headlines out there in the news world that is 24/7.

Three NBC top notch individuals have lost their jobs because they fabricated evidence basically when they edited that 911 tape to make Zimmerman appear to be a racist and a racial profiler.

CNN had to issue an apology after trying to portray Zimmerman saying "fucking coon" instead of "fucking cold".

Absolutely outrageous behaviour by the media to stoke the flames of "race" hate.

This is, imho a case of two young men, both in the wrong place at the wrong time and because of the times we live in, I think Trayvon thought he was actually going to get jumped by Zimmerman and consequently he beat the crap out of George in a first strike if you will .

Sadly, while getting the beating, Zimmerman thought he was going to bite the dust and he shot Trayvon.

But it makes far more sense than the lurid tales being woven about Zimmerman being a racist pig stalking a young black man in the middle of the night just so he could shoot himself a black man.

Trayvon Martin likely thought it would be easy to take down this flabby guy and teach him a lesson. Martin had some fight traiining. He never imagined Zimmerman would be armed. He thought he could take him and he was right. Did Martin feel this way because he is black? Of course not. He felt this way because he was 17 years old and was full of the invincibility of all 17 year olds who imagine they are the smartest, strongest and fastest.

so because the kid flipped the bird you think hes better off dead?

No.

So you claim Trayvon just walked over to zimmerman and tried to kill him for NO reaons?

on what evidence do you base that claim?

Just as YOU claim Zimmerman killed Martin for NO reason!
You weren't there to see it, the evidence pretty much proves so far that Zimmerman was protecting himself. Martin wasn't the choir boy either that your side is trying to make him out to be....

Trayvon Martin likely thought it would be easy to take down this flabby guy and teach him a lesson. Martin had some fight traiining. He never imagined Zimmerman would be armed. He thought he could take him and he was right. Did Martin feel this way because he is black? Of course not. He felt this way because he was 17 years old and was full of the invincibility of all 17 year olds who imagine they are the smartest, strongest and fastest.

That worked out well for the wanna be thug, did'nt it.

why cant you people grasp that the phone witness proves Zimmerman was stalking Trayvon?

The phone witness proves nothing.

The phone witness can claim Martin said anything, whether true or not, and there is no one on this planet that can verify her claims.

Would you believe her if all of a sudden, she claimed Martin said he was being followed by 3 Klansmen, just because that is what you want to hear?

I have never understood why there is a straight line across his head where the blood is. Why is the blood not spattered forward as well as [run down] toward the back? Just bugs me.

Because you're an idiot, never mistake your inability to understand something as evidence of something suspicious.

Forum List

Back