Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

In right wing minds its OK to stalk a child at night with a gun and you can kill said child IF they try to defend themselves.

why cant you people grasp that the phone witness proves Zimmerman was stalking Trayvon?

Hearsay evidence. Inadmissable.
"I will instruct the jury to disreard those comments by the prosecutor. Mr. Prosecutor, if you bring up that phone call again I will fine you for contempt."

Stick to your "Do you want fries with that" gig.

It's nice to know that if some black guy is following me, I have the right to use deadly force to make him stop following me.

I wouldn't bet 20 to life on that.

Such is the mind of the leftist. Of course if a black thug was following me I would not be allowed use of force to make him stop. I wouldn't even be able to follow him and attack him because he was following me. That is the state of the law. The state of the liberal mind is that I'd be a racist if I did it.

The difference between Zimmerman and a tourist in Baltimore is Zimmerman had a gun.
The difference between Zimmerman and a Marine in Tampa is Zimmerman had a gun.
The difference between Zimmerman and a reporter in Norfolk is Zimmerman had a gun.

In right wing minds its OK to stalk a child at night with a gun and you can kill said child IF they try to defend themselves.

He wasnt a child, he was a thug wannabe with a chip on his shoulder, he thought Zimmerman was easy prey and got shot the fuck out.

images

Last edited:

He wasnt a child, he was a thug wannabe with a chip on his shoulder, he thought Zimmerman was easy prey and got shot the fuck out.

Notice how the media always uses the pictures of the younger, innocent-faced Trayvon, the little child victim?

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Trayvon Martin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Besides, Zimmerman was not supposed to be armed while on watch.

In response to an April 18 letter: (Accused Trayvon Martin shooter George) Zimmerman belonged to a neighborhood watch, which are not suppose to carry a weapon when on the watch. He also was told by 911 to not pursue the young man. He did.

Now think about this. Zimmerman followed Trayvon for several minutes. Now think about this.

Do you think that maybe Trayvon felt threatened by being followed? Did Trayvon stand his ground against an armed man? What would you do if you were where you were supposed to be and were followed by someone you did not know and then find out he was armed? Would you run to maybe get shot in the back, or would you stand your ground to protect yourself against an armed man?

If Zimmerman had just listened to the 911 operator when told not to pursue, Trayvon would be alive, and Zimmerman would not be facing charges.

Rose Canup, Brevard

Zimmerman should have listened to dispatcher advice | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com

Zimmerman wasn't on watch at the time this happened........

"While on a private errand, Zimmerman saw Martin walking inside the gated community where Martin was visiting his father and his father's fiancée. Zimmerman called the Sanford Police Department to report Martin's behavior as suspicious."

also...he had a good reason to be suspicious of Martin....

"Police had been called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times from January 1, 2011, to February 26, 2012.[50] Zimmerman was the caller on 12 of those calls in that time frame. Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, dozens of break-ins (at least one with a woman and infant upstairs) and one shooting. In September, Zimmerman was asked to head up a neighborhood watch. "

If Zimmerman (or anyone) was going to stalk someone just to murder them, why in hell would he bother calling the police AND kill the person in his own neighborhoood?

Shooting of Trayvon Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice how the media always uses the pictures of the younger, innocent-faced Trayvon, the little child victim?

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Trayvon Martin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look at Zimmerman's little girly hands:

0420-george-zimmerman-social-justice.jpg_full_600.jpg

That gangsta figured it was an easy mark.

dear fool.

what happened in this case shows WHY your idiot stand your ground laws are a disastor.

They get innocent people killed by nutters like Zimmerman

so because the kid flipped the bird you think hes better off dead?
I truly do not fathom why I respond to your idiot comments. The photo was posted to contrast with what the media and the momma present as a representation of poor little Trayvon. The media shows only the little smiley faced boy.

It has nothing to do with whether or not he should be shot. It has to do with his own character. He posted that picture on twitter.

Second Trayvon Martin Twitter Feed | The Daily Caller

Read and weep! Trayvon is NOT the innocent little boy that you idiots put him up to be. Zimmerman was attacked and had reason to shoot the punk.

If someone jumps on me and beats me with fists or other objects and if I can get to my gun, I will shoot the perp dead...even if it takes all five shots. I don't care if the attacker is 15, 17, 27, 37, black, white, hispanic, asian, american indian, male or female.

Forum List

Back