Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

It's nice to know that if some black guy is following me, I have the right to use deadly force to make him stop following me. It's nice to know that if this black guy stops following me, I have the right to follow him and use deadly force because I now feel like punishing him for following me. That is, according to liberals.

Trayvon Martin was beating Zimmerrman like so many black thugs have beat up white victims in cities across the nation. Zimmerman had a right to defend himself.

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles | www.wftv.com

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

It is a racists LIE to say Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.

There is no proof of it in the evidence

Trayvon MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MAY!!!!!!!!!!

have fought with Zimmerman.

There is NO proof he attacked Zimmerman.

Following is NOT stalking under the law.
NO ONE has an expectation to privacy IN PUBLIC, ON THE STREETS. Following is legal in all 50 states. Supreme Court interpretation of that is that Zimmerman could have put a GPS tracker on Martin and followed him off of that tracker and it IS LEGAL. Now the states could legislate that but most states have not. But in all states following someone IN PUBLIC is 100% legal. I used to investigate hundreds of worker's comp cases a year and we followed folk EVERY DAY legally.
Stick to your day job:
"Do you want fries with that"

well following, accosting and killing is against the law.

Tell you youngest female friend that men are allowed to follow her at night and she shouldnt worry if they do

Who acosted who?
You're suggesting Martin (with his super-human strength) ran-down Zimmerman's vehicle....dragged-him-out....and, kicked-his-ass????

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Racists

Following is NOT stalking under the law.
NO ONE has an expectation to privacy IN PUBLIC, ON THE STREETS. Following is legal in all 50 states. Supreme Court interpretation of that is that Zimmerman could have put a GPS tracker on Martin and followed him off of that tracker and it IS LEGAL. Now the states could legislate that but most states have not. But in all states following someone IN PUBLIC is 100% legal. I used to investigate hundreds of worker's comp cases a year and we followed folk EVERY DAY legally.
Stick to your day job:
"Do you want fries with that"

well following, accosting and killing is against the law.

Tell you youngest female friend that men are allowed to follow her at night and she shouldnt worry if they do

Who acosted who?
How come you do not want a fair trial and allow the witnesses testify as TO WHO ACCOSTED WHO?
Because Zimmerman is a "white" Hispanic and Martin is black.
GOT IT!

Where thes fuck did I say I didnt want a trial?

see you lying asshole are making that up huh?

Guess what people on my side of the camp said when the case foirst came to light?

THERE NEEDS TO BE A TRIAL!

they were not even arresting him you fool

Trayvon had every right to "stand his ground" and defend himself but look what that "right" got him. His stalker was intent on murder and it looks like Zimmerman will now get away with it.

But a lot of people are going to stay very angry about it and Zimmerman isn't the only person who is armed and intent on murder.

It didn't have to be this way.

He'll walk due to SYG, and the Floridians will realize how fucking stupid the law is.

However, nothing will change until a white teenager is killed by a black adult on similar circumstances.

I am glad my state doesn't have that stupid fucking law.

Castle is sufficient for self defense.

The "black man killed unarmed white teen" scenario has already occured. Famous case out of New York.

What if Trayvon Had Been White, and the Shooter Black?
By Michael Filozof

What would happen if a black man armed with a handgun confronted "suspicious persons" in his neighborhood? What would happen if the "suspicious persons" were unarmed white teens, one of them was shot dead, and the shooter claimed self-defense?

This is not an exercise in mere speculation. We know what would happen in such a case. There would be no white mobs in the street chanting "No justice, no peace!"

There would be no whites holding a "million hoodie march" in New York City. There would be no white equivalent of Al Sharpton, the professional race-baiter behind the 1987 Tawana Brawley hoax, leading marches in the streets of the shooter's hometown.

There would be no Federal civil rights investigation by the Justice Department. There would be no comments from a president who seems congenitally unable to keep his mouth shut on matters involving left-wing political correctness.

And there would be no national media attention from biased, left-wing "reporters."

We know this because in fact, such an event occurred in 2009 in Greece, N.Y., a suburb of Rochester. Roderick Scott, a black man, shot and killed an unarmed white teen, Christopher Cervini, whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car, with a licensed .40 cal. handgun.

Read more: Articles: What if Trayvon Had Been White, and the Shooter Black?

He was charged with manslaughter and walked.

Trayvon had every right to "stand his ground" and defend himself but look what that "right" got him. His stalker was intent on murder and it looks like Zimmerman will now get away with it.

But a lot of people are going to stay very angry about it and Zimmerman isn't the only person who is armed and intent on murder.

It didn't have to be this way.

He'll walk due to SYG, and the Floridians will realize how fucking stupid the law is.

However, nothing will change until a white teenager is killed by a black adult on similar circumstances.

I am glad my state doesn't have that stupid fucking law.

Castle is sufficient for self defense.

The "black man killed unarmed white teen" scenario has already occured. Famous case out of New York.

What if Trayvon Had Been White, and the Shooter Black?
By Michael Filozof

What would happen if a black man armed with a handgun confronted "suspicious persons" in his neighborhood? What would happen if the "suspicious persons" were unarmed white teens, one of them was shot dead, and the shooter claimed self-defense?

This is not an exercise in mere speculation. We know what would happen in such a case. There would be no white mobs in the street chanting "No justice, no peace!"

There would be no whites holding a "million hoodie march" in New York City. There would be no white equivalent of Al Sharpton, the professional race-baiter behind the 1987 Tawana Brawley hoax, leading marches in the streets of the shooter's hometown.

There would be no Federal civil rights investigation by the Justice Department. There would be no comments from a president who seems congenitally unable to keep his mouth shut on matters involving left-wing political correctness.

And there would be no national media attention from biased, left-wing "reporters."

We know this because in fact, such an event occurred in 2009 in Greece, N.Y., a suburb of Rochester. Roderick Scott, a black man, shot and killed an unarmed white teen, Christopher Cervini, whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car, with a licensed .40 cal. handgun.

He was charged with manslaughter and walked.

As a form of protest, I hope pistol packing Black men start vigorous neighborhood watches in the state of Florida.

Trayvon MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!~

MAY!!!!!!!!!!

have fought with Zimmerman.

There is NO proof he attacked Zimmerman.

Autopsy results support Zimmerman's claim.

Autopsy: Trayvon Martin had injuries to knuckles

Posted: 6:47 a.m. Wednesday, May 16, 2012

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimm

Autopsy: Trayvon Martin had injuries to knuckles | www.wdbo.com

why cant you people grasp that the phone witness proves Zimmerman was stalking Trayvon?

Forum List

Back