Zimmerman charges dropped again

Okay, they called it Zimmies` "defense fund". Would they have sent him money if he had killed a white teenager?
He wouldn't have needed it if he had killed a white teenager. We wouldn't even know his name.
Now you`re getting it. Had he killed a white teenager he`d probably still be in jail and we wouldn`t have heard of George Z. You`re more perceptive than I would`ve given you credit for.
A white teenager would never have attacked him in the first place.
He would have never followed a white teenager: the situation was set up by Zimmerman profiling a black teenager. He would not have been following a white kid.

You can say that for sure, I think Zimmerman would have followed anyone.

Okay, they called it Zimmies` "defense fund". Would they have sent him money if he had killed a white teenager?
He wouldn't have needed it if he had killed a white teenager. We wouldn't even know his name.
Now you`re getting it. Had he killed a white teenager he`d probably still be in jail and we wouldn`t have heard of George Z. You`re more perceptive than I would`ve given you credit for.
He would have never followed a white teenager: the situation was set up by Zimmerman profiling a black teenager. He would not have been following a white kid.

I don't.

Because a white kid wouldn't have been behaving like Slim@No_Limit_Nigga did.

White kids wear hoodies and a lot of them eat Skittles too!
Really, that kind of post is just too funny. Do people who post such things truly believe them? White kids are pure as the driven snow;they don't do any crime. They are not violent, don't steal, don't break into houses, should never be looked upon as behaving suspiciously, etc. Okay. What universe is that in?

Really, that kind of post is just too funny. Do people who post such things truly believe them? White kids are pure as the driven snow;they don't do any crime. They are not violent, don't steal, don't break into houses, should never be looked upon as behaving suspiciously, etc. Okay. What universe is that in?
Then why do you say tha Zimmerman would not have followed a white teenager? It's speculation on your part.

Then why do you say tha Zimmerman would not have followed a white teenager? It's speculation on your part.
Trayvon was not doing anything worthy of suspicion. He was simply walking home from the mini-mart. He was followed because he was black, plain and simple.

Trayvon was not doing anything worthy of suspicion. He was simply walking home from the mini-mart. He was followed because he was black, plain and simple.

Again, you have no proof that he was followed because of his skin color.

In making that statement, you are guilty of sterotyping (profiling) Zimmerman. We have no way of knowing that GZ would not have followed a white teenager who was simply walking home from mini-mart. Of course through sterotyping you may be absolutely right, but that is because sometimes sterotyping works.

I don't.
That is because you are a racist.

So you admit Martin was acting suspiciously, thanks.

He was followed because he was stalking houses in a neighborhood suffering from a rash of brake-ins. Rather Z shot him or if he was shot later during a burglary makes no difference. Slim was just a common street rat, his death was no loss to the human race.

I wounded if we are going to be posting the same back and forth arguments about this case 20 years from now?

Both of your posts indicate a complete lack of ability to recognize what was said in my posts, or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are just being completely intellectually dishonest. You see, trying to dialogue or debate with someone like you is just worthless; there is no point. I did not say or indicate by omission that Trayvon was acting suspiciously: you simply attempted to twist my words to mean that. And, I said nothing whatsoever to indicate I'm a racist: in fact, I am white. Are you inferring I am being racist against my own race? See, your thinking is either totally intellectually dishonest or, more likely, you simply do not know how to think reasonably and rationally.

Both of your posts indicate a complete lack of ability to recognize what was said in my posts, or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are just being completely intellectually dishonest. You see, trying to dialogue or debate with someone like you is just worthless; there is not point. I did not say or indicate by omission that Trayvon was acting suspiciously: you simply attempted to twist my words to mean that. And I said nothing whatsoever to indicate I'm a racist: in fact, I am white. Are you inferring I am being racist against my own race? See, your thinking is either totally intellectually dishonest or, more likely, you simply do not know how to think reasonably and rationally.
Yes I mean you hate whites. You are a Liberal whiner that thinks her own race is evil and bad. Further Zimmerman is Hispanic. There is no poiunt trying to reason with people like you. So I usually just dismiss them as idiots. Keep proving me right.

Both of your posts indicate a complete lack of ability to recognize what was said in my posts, or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, you are just being completely intellectually dishonest. You see, trying to dialogue or debate with someone like you is just worthless; there is not point. I did not say or indicate by omission that Trayvon was acting suspiciously: you simply attempted to twist my words to mean that. And I said nothing whatsoever to indicate I'm a racist: in fact, I am white. Are you inferring I am being racist against my own race? See, your thinking is either totally intellectually dishonest or, more likely, you simply do not know how to think reasonably and rationally.
Yes I mean you hate whites. You are a Liberal whiner that thinks her own race is evil and bad. Further Zimmerman is Hispanic. There is no poiunt trying to reason with people like you. So I usually just dismiss them as idiots. Keep proving me right.
You need to go on ignore. You are an asinine poster. Your post is asinine. I'm a white liberal that hates my own race? What a jackass you are. I hate racists. There is a gargantuan difference between hating white people and hating racists. But you are too fucking stupid and too much of a racist to see it. Done with an idiot like you. Go piss in the wind elsewhere. What a fool. :bye1:

He was followed because he was stalking houses in a neighborhood suffering from a rash of brake-ins. Rather Z shot him or if he was shot later during a burglary makes no difference. Slim was just a common street rat, his death was no loss to the human race.

Pretty cold of you, thanks for exposing your lack of character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back