Zimmerman charges dropped again

am not a liberal, and I agree with the verdict in the TM case, however, GZ must be a stupid idiot to keep putting himself in the position of being arrested for domestic violence. Actually, I knew he was an idiot after seeing him interviewed by Sean Hanity. When asked if he would do anything different concerning Travon he said no! Hell! If I were given a chance of having a "Ground Hog Day" do-over after a day like that, I would say tha
A man with Right on his side, like George Zimmerman and those police officers, would not do anything differently If given the chance.. Trayvon Martin deserved his fate, as did Michael Brown.

If he's been accused numerous time, but the charges were dropped, then fuck it: he MUST be guilty.

So sayeth the liberals. Fuck the fact that he started with and ended up with the presumption of innocence. The mere fact that he got charged more than once somehow means he just "must" be guilty.

Gotta love these modern day American liberals.
I am not a liberal, and I agree with the verdict in the TM case, however, GZ must be a stupid idiot to keep putting himself in the position of being arrested for domestic violence. Actually, I knew he was an idiot after seeing him interviewed by Sean Hanity. When asked if he would do anything different concerning Travon he said no! Hell! If I were given a chance of having a "Ground Hog Day" do-over after a day like that, I would say that I would spend the day in bed or something. GZ is an idiot.

He might be a dolt. But nothing in the mere accusations would establish any such thing.

The interest people have in him is that he got away with murder and he is clearly someone who is violent and psychotic. He is another OJ Simpson, and some day it's going to catch up with him, as it did with OJ. We pay attention to him because we are waiting to see that happen: that he gets what he deserves.

Horseshit, the interest in Zimm is the wing-nuts who can't let this go, who will not abide in the courts decisions in this matter and the fact that his skin is light, thereby making him a "white Hispanic," whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean...

No one is forcing Zimmerman to act violent and get himself in the news. No one brings him up unless he does something to get back in the spotlight.
But did he act violently?

How exciting another Zimmerman thread.

Zimmerman is a nut, big deal.

Good grief the left is so obsessed with this guy.

How many more threads on this latest nothing story?
I expect a new thread to pop up the next time he`s arrested....and he will be. You think? He`s more than a nut, he`s a nut that took a kids` life and got away with it only because Florida has a "right to shoot an unarmed man" law.
The interest people have in him is that he got away with murder and he is clearly someone who is violent and psychotic. He is another OJ Simpson, and some day it's going to catch up with him, as it did with OJ. We pay attention to him because we are waiting to see that happen: that he gets what he deserves.
And there we have absolute PROOF you are obsessed with an INNOCENT man. To remind you pea brain retard, he was found NOT GUILTY of Murder BY a JURY of his peers. That means since one is innocent till proven guilty he is innocent. Yet here you are claiming otherwise.
Was OJ innocent?

I expect a new thread to pop up the next time he`s arrested....and he will be. You think? He`s more than a nut, he`s a nut that took a kids` life and got away with it only because Florida has a "right to shoot an unarmed man" law.
And there we have absolute PROOF you are obsessed with an INNOCENT man. To remind you pea brain retard, he was found NOT GUILTY of Murder BY a JURY of his peers. That means since one is innocent till proven guilty he is innocent. Yet here you are claiming otherwise.
Was OJ innocent?

By a jury of his peers, OJ Simpson was innocent.

For many on the right it was the unwarranted fear that a Zimmerman guilty verdict would somehow 'jeopardize' SYG/Castle Doctrine, when in fact the notion is ridiculous – as Zimmerman didn't even make a SYG defense.

I see him as innocent, two people in the wrong place at the wrong time, two ignorant and arrogant punks meet and neither had the balls to stand down.

The evidence proved that Zimmerman was innocent.

The rest is hyperbole, and Zimmerman did not learn anything and so I surmise he wasn't to bright.

Was OJ innocent?

Yeah...but he murdered two people. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the resident racists.

yeah but , the Zim situation was being spun into anti gun rhetoric . He11 , Florida had hearings shortly after the Zim verdict and more gun control was the subject of the hearings . Plus the dead criminals mother and family speaks at all sorts of anti gun gatherings and she has been given a public voice in gun control 'Clayton' . I see Zim as simply poking the libs in the eye every time his name is mentioned . [Same as the mere mention of my friend 'El Rushbo'] . I think that its pretty funny !!

yeah but , the Zim situation was being spun into anti gun rhetoric . He11 , Florida had hearings shortly after the Zim verdict and more gun control was the subject of the hearings . Plus the dead criminals mother and family speaks at all sorts of anti gun gatherings and she has been given a public voice in gun control 'Clayton' . I see Zim as simply poking the libs in the eye every time his name is mentioned . [Same as the mere mention of my friend 'El Rushbo'] . I think that its pretty funny !!
Oh...so it is about the anti-gun position, not race? :lol: Tell that to all of the n1gger haters on this forum.

Was OJ innocent?

Yeah...but he murdered two people. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of the resident racists.

My experience is racists, hate blacks and hispanics, not just one or the other.

Also, the Simpson case was thought to be pretty cut and dry. The Zimmerman case was not so much as Martin was on top Zimmerman and beating him.

Self defense was probable which is a reasonable doubt. Simpson, the DNA evidence was overwhelming.

Was OJ innocent?

Also, the Simpson case was thought to be pretty cut and dry. The Zimmerman case was not so much as Martin was on top Zimmerman and beating him.

Self defense was probable which is a reasonable doubt. Simpson, the DNA evidence was overwhelming.
But Simpson was found not guilty. Why different standards? If he is found not guilty...there should be no question, right? That is the stance of the rabid racists on this forum. Hell, people made the argument that the evidence in Simpson's case was manufactured and tampered with.

As for racists hating nigg3rs and wetbacks...Zimmerman looks pretty white to me...the wetback angle was just a liberal slant. My bet, most of the resident racists wouldn't have cared if Zimmerman looked a bit darker.

Was OJ innocent?

Nope. But he is so in the eyes of the law -- for the murder case.

Was OJ innocent?

But Simpson was found not guilty. Why different standards? If he is found not guilty...there should be no question, right? That is the stance of the rabid racists on this forum. Hell, people made the argument that the evidence in Simpson's case was manufactured and tampered with.

As for racists hating nigg3rs and wetbacks...Zimmerman looks pretty white to me...the wetback angle was just a liberal slant. My bet, most of the resident racists wouldn't have cared if Zimmerman looked a bit darker.
I'm not sure what the rabid racist on this board think, however the evidence in the Simpson case was really overwhelming.

One of the reasons that he got off was because of diluted or contaminated DNA samples. DNA samples when diluted or contaminated are less likely to match not more likely to match. So the DNA was a non-issue but the defense team was pretty good.

On Zimmerman's the evidence matched the story.

As far as racists, they will twist and distort the truth to match an agenda. There is no reasoning with people that hate irrationally.

Was OJ innocent?

Very few people believe that OJ was innocent.

Was OJ innocent?

I'm not sure what the rabid racist on this board think, however the evidence in the Simpson case was really overwhelming.

One of the reasons that he got off was because of diluted or contaminated DNA samples. DNA samples when diluted or contaminated are less likely to match not more likely to match. So the DNA was a non-issue but the defense team was pretty good.

On Zimmerman's the evidence matched the story.

As far as racists, they will twist and distort the truth to match an agenda. There is no reasoning with people that hate irrationally.
Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with the Zimmerman verdict...it could have gone either way IMO. But the motivation of the resident USMB racists (the majority) is suspect.

Was OJ innocent?
Yes he was, Did you watch the trial? I did. The prosecutors failed miserably. The defense proved well beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone could have set OJ up.

Was OJ innocent?
Yes he was, Did you watch the trial? I did. The prosecutors failed miserably. The defense proved well beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone could have set OJ up.
Yes, I did watch the trial. Glad you admit you are a racist hypocrite.

Was OJ innocent?
Yes, I did watch the trial. Glad you admit you are a racist hypocrite.
I did no such thing, as for me being racist you have YET to actually quote me or link to a passage I wrote that supports your ignorant claim. But you keep using the N word and calling other races racist names, you would appear to be the racist here.

Forum List

Back