Zimmerman - Politics, Agenda and Violation of Fair Trial

testarosa

May 19, 2013
I am having a hard time understanding why people don't get the big picture of this trial and why we are even talking about it this much and even why there is a trial. This was an event that every single politician from POTUS on down hung their hat on for their cause or gain. This event was a catalyst for gain.

Maybe opinions here can help me with why people are not outraged about the government and the agenda-ers are able to persecute someone for a) elections b) podium time c) ratings d) race.

In the beginning, a year ago, this thing happened - please no "how'd he draw his gun" or "shouldn't have gotten out of the car" crap - and Crump and the dad called DD Aka Diamond Aka Jeantel and said you were the last one to talk to the victim - they brought her into his office rather than law enforcement, took her admittedly by them "lie" statement brought that to the US Justice Department / FBI to start a race crime investigation. Meanwhile Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson / New BP's et al start up the agenda podium for their cause. The FBI investigated race crime, dropped it and ran. The president of the United States said the vic could be his son on national tv during all of this immediate reactionary hanging hat agenda-ing. Meanwhile, NBC, ABC is editing their coverage to spur the race thing. Meanwhile, there are reactionary people in hoodies beating up people as a "point", cop cars being shot up, Sanford ready to burn to the ground. The Feds are investigating, pressure on the gov, 10k public hit out on this guy from the New BP's who is featured in photo ops with the DAD and Crump who publicly are "not condoning hits" of the New BP's. Meanwhile, under pressure from the Feds, who immediately opened race crime, interviewed, investigated, closed and got the f out of because there was no basis, calls another district, appoints a special prosecutor, Chief of police gets fired, trying to put out the race fire started by the media and Crump and the Feds. Special prosecutor calls grand jury, cancels grand jury (peers) does M2 (depraved mind) charges with holding evidence of self defense to KEEP THE TOWN FROM BURNING from the fire Al/media/feds/Crump started.

That special prosecutor sets an example of Marrissa Alexander immediately after giving her 20 years on a SYG case - rep Corrine Brown (lib) goes after her for that.

Did I forget something? Hollyweird - Hollyweird - Spike Lee specifically tweets the wrong address GZ's parents house, his 20 zillion followers show up and put that poor woman in the hospital. She has zero to do with this.

Let the witch hunt continue.

CNN posts the guys SS and DOB on full screen for every viewer to see. Total and utter irresponsibility along with NBC and CBS.

The Feds leave, the shit quiets down after the M2 charges are brought - as was the intention with it, and the state of Florida is left holding the bag.

The people involved in the state of Florida case against George Zimmerman are positioning and juggling because no one wants to be responsible for blowing the POTUS/Eric/Al/Jesse/Spike/ enter your group or preference or your hat here case of the century.

So my question is.

How in the American Way fair is any of that at all. I'm sure I missed several other f'ed up things because there are so VERY MANY, I can't even remember off the top of my head how f'ed up and how many people have been collateral victims of this trial.

Where is due process and why aren't all of you up in arms about how easy it is to persecute on a whim without the facts, without evidence, without the truth, a week after it happened, then everyone runs because it wasn't what it WAS CONCOCTED TO BE and expect justice or fairness.

Why aren't you all scared to death that someone could be persecuted and put to the stake by the highest of the high for an agenda.

I. don't. get. it.

Please clue me in:

I am having a hard time understanding why people don't get the big picture of this trial and why we are even talking about it this much and even why there is a trial. This was an event that every single politician from POTUS on down hung their hat on for their cause or gain. This event was a catalyst for gain.

Maybe opinions here can help me with why people are not outraged about the government and the agenda-ers are able to persecute someone for a) elections b) podium time c) ratings d) race.

In the beginning, a year ago, this thing happened - please no "how'd he draw his gun" or "shouldn't have gotten out of the car" crap - and Crump and the dad called DD Aka Diamond Aka Jeantel and said you were the last one to talk to the victim - they brought her into his office rather than law enforcement, took her admittedly by them "lie" statement brought that to the US Justice Department / FBI to start a race crime investigation. Meanwhile Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson / New BP's et al start up the agenda podium for their cause. The FBI investigated race crime, dropped it and ran. The president of the United States said the vic could be his son on national tv during all of this immediate reactionary hanging hat agenda-ing. Meanwhile, NBC, ABC is editing their coverage to spur the race thing. Meanwhile, there are reactionary people in hoodies beating up people as a "point", cop cars being shot up, Sanford ready to burn to the ground. The Feds are investigating, pressure on the gov, 10k public hit out on this guy from the New BP's who is featured in photo ops with the DAD and Crump who publicly are "not condoning hits" of the New BP's. Meanwhile, under pressure from the Feds, who immediately opened race crime, interviewed, investigated, closed and got the f out of because there was no basis, calls another district, appoints a special prosecutor, Chief of police gets fired, trying to put out the race fire started by the media and Crump and the Feds. Special prosecutor calls grand jury, cancels grand jury (peers) does M2 (depraved mind) charges with holding evidence of self defense to KEEP THE TOWN FROM BURNING from the fire Al/media/feds/Crump started.

That special prosecutor sets an example of Marrissa Alexander immediately after giving her 20 years on a SYG case - rep Corrine Brown (lib) goes after her for that.

Did I forget something? Hollyweird - Hollyweird - Spike Lee specifically tweets the wrong address GZ's parents house, his 20 zillion followers show up and put that poor woman in the hospital. She has zero to do with this.

CNN posts the guys SS and DOB on full screen for every viewer to see. Total and utter irresponsibility along with NBC and CBS.

The Feds leave, the shit quiets down after the M2 charges are brought - as was the intention with it, and the state of Florida is left holding the bag.

The people involved in the state of Florida case against George Zimmerman are positioning and juggling because no one wants to be responsible for blowing the POTUS/Eric/Al/Jesse/Spike/ enter your group or preference or your hat here case of the century.

So my question is.

How in the American Way fair is any of that at all. I'm sure I missed several other f'ed up things because there are so VERY MANY, I can't even remember off the top of my head how f'ed up and how many people have been collateral victims of this trial.

Where is due process and why aren't all of you up in arms about how easy it is to persecute on a whim without the facts, without evidence, without the truth, a week after it happened, then everyone runs because it wasn't what it WAS CONCOCTED TO BE and expect justice or fairness.

Why aren't you all scared to death that someone could be persecuted and put to the stake by the highest of the high for an agenda.

I. don't. get. it.

Please clue me in:

No one has the balls to call these bastards on the carpet. They are afraid.

[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION] no comment in the PM! Woman!!

N/M....I saw it....duh

Last edited:
Nevermind syrenn is here. Lol. She knows everything and then there's the legs.

Don't know where you've been the last year, many have expressed the same concerns you have, guess you were just a bit late to the party.

Don't know where you've been the last year, many have expressed the same concerns you have, guess you were just a bit late to the party.

Who me?

I'm not late to the party. All I see on every other thread is who followed who. I see nothing about the actual issue. If I'm missing the thread about this can you direct me to where tje chat is about it?

So my question is.

I. don't. get. it.

Please clue me in:

The way this has been handled is a mockery of our justice system. It's supposed to be about truth and fairness. Instead, it's about gun control agendas and inciting a race war.

There has to be a reason why he and his ilk have gone out of their way to fuel racial tensions. Many should have been called on the carpet, but weren't. People got hurt because of tweets and others got away with death threats, as if they were righteous in making those threats. They certainly are not frowned upon by the administration.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's right to a fair trial ceased to exist. Sharpton, Jackson and the BP riled their base until they made threats to the Florida officials and they promised riots and dead 'whiteys' if Zimmerman wasn't arrested and charged. Now there are more threats of riots and killing whiteys if Zimmerman isn't convicted. If Zimmerman is acquitted, he'll never be safe, nor will much of the public. The jury will face threats, as well as the lawyers and judge. The Obama administration was downright stupid to get involved and comment. The DOJ did more than merely keep the peace during the protests, it appears they helped to elevate the anger and keep protests going.

Why do they want such division among the people? Why have they done things that only encourage more riots and violence? Will it help with his gun control agenda? What will they gain? I am trying to imagine how Obama would handle it if mass rioting broke out across the country. I imagine him declaring martial law and immediately banning guns. What would he do?

When you see this deliberate attempt to keep people angry and divided, there has to be an endgame. What is it? Divide and conquer?

Last edited:

Who me?

I'm not late to the party. All I see on every other thread is who followed who. I see nothing about the actual issue. If I'm missing the thread about this can you direct me to where tje chat is about it?

Under Florida law it doesn't matter who followed who, only the less than two minutes that the physical altercation lasted matters, both people had a right to be in the commons area of the complex, Martin had no right to make it physical and he paid the price for doing so.

In the beginning, a year ago, this thing happened - please no "how'd he draw his gun" or "shouldn't have gotten outfor the car" crap - and Crump and the dad called DD Aka Diamond Aka Jeantel and said you were the last one to talk to the victim - they brought her into his office rather than law enforcement, took her admittedly by them "lie" statement brought that to the US Justice Department / FBI to start a race crime investigation. Meanwhile Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson / New BP's et al start up the agenda podium for their cause. The FBI investigated race crime, dropped it and ran. The president of the United States said the vic could be his son on national tv during all of this immediate reactionary hanging hat agenda-ing. Meanwhile, NBC, ABC is editing their coverage to spur the race thing. Meanwhile, there are reactionary people in hoodies beating up people as a "point", cop cars being shot up, Sanford ready to burn to the ground. The Feds are investigating, pressure on the gov, 10k public hit out on this guy from the New BP's who is featured in photo ops with the DAD and Crump who publicly are "not condoning hits" of the New BP's. Meanwhile, under pressure from the Feds, who immediately opened race crime, interviewed, investigated, closed and got the f out of because there was no basis, calls another district, appoints a special prosecutor, Chief of police gets fired, trying to put out the race fire started by the media and Crump and the Feds. Special prosecutor calls grand jury, cancels grand jury (peers) does M2 (depraved mind) charges with holding evidence of self defense to KEEP THE TOWN FROM BURNING from the fire Al/media/feds/Crump started.

So my question is.

I. don't. get. it.

Please clue me in:

The way this has been handled is a mockery of our justice system. It's supposed to be about truth and fairness. Instead, it's about gun control agendas and inciting a race war.

There has to be a reason why he and his ilk have gone out of their way to fuel racial tensions. Many should have been called on the carpet, but weren't. People got hurt because of tweets and others got away with death threats, as if they were righteous in making those threats. They certainly are not frowned upon by the administration.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman's right to a fair trial ceased to exist. Sharpton, Jackson and the BP riled their base until they made threats to the Florida officials and they promised riots and dead 'whiteys' if Zimmerman wasn't arrested and charged. Now there are more threats of riots and killing whiteys if Zimmerman isn't convicted. If Zimmerman is acquitted, he'll never be safe, nor will much of the public. The jury will face threats, as well as the lawyers and judge. The Obama administration was downright stupid to get involved and comment. The DOJ did more than merely keep the peace during the protests, it appears they helped to elevate the anger and keep protests going.

Why do they want such division among the people? Why have they done things that only encourage more riots and violence? Will it help with his gun control agenda? What will they gain? I am trying to imagine how Obama would handle it if mass rioting broke out across the country. I imagine him declaring martial law and immediately banning guns. What would he do?

When you see this deliberate attempt to keep people angry and divided, there has to be an endgame. What is it? Divide and conquer?

Divide and conquer seemed to be part of the agenda last year along with deliberately widening the gap.

Now everyone ran and scrambled and there have been no protesters other than the one guy with the SYG sign written in crayon, the idiots calling the in the scare today to thr wrong courthouse and the media jonesing for riot action.

The damage was already done last year at the expense of someone's right to fair trial.

Who me?

Under Florida law it doesn't matter who followed who, only the less than two minutes that the physical altercation lasted matters, both people had a right to be in the commons area of the complex, Martin had no right to make it physical and he paid the price for doing so.

That's a different thread.

I'm not talking about that.

Missing the point entirely.

Due process is dead in that Florida courtroom. I said this earlier today. Say what you want about the actual incident. Who was wrong or who was right, to me is of little consequence when compared to the way this process has been handled. I was literally at the end of my rope when murder 3 w/child abuse was even introduced today. In reality GZ may be a liar and a monster (although I don't believe the evidence points towards that), but that doesn't overrule every American citizen's right to due process. Mobs can't be allowed to bring justice in this country, and that is what happened. Motivations for why are clear when you wipe the emotion from your eyes. If I were a black person, I don't know that I couldn't help but feel used by people profiting from anguish.

Who me?

That's a different thread.

I'm not talking about that.

Missing the point entirely.

The political pressure exerted to get us to this point is irrelevant, as long a district attorneys are elected political pressure is always in play, this one just had a bit more than normal.

Due process is dead in that Florida courtroom. I said this earlier today. Say what you want about the actual incident. Who was wrong or who was right, to me is of little consequence when compared to the way this process has been handled. I was literally at the end of my rope when murder 3 w/child abuse was even introduced today. In reality GZ may be a liar and a monster (although I don't believe the evidence points towards that), but that doesn't overrule every American citizen's right to due process. Mobs can't be allowed to bring justice in this country, and that is what happened. Motivations for why are clear when you wipe the emotion from your eyes. If I were a black person, I don't know that I couldn't help but feel used by people profiting from anguish.
That's the point. That and the big ball of politics all the way down the line that not only facilitated it but enabled it.

If this could happen to george zimmerman it could happen to anyone. What should have been at least was what it was at worst a self defense involuntary manslaughter trial that no one knew about. Not something of this magnitude where people lost careers and heads of state and the white house were involved. Its shocking and scary yet people are so hung up on the details and don't even see the threat of it.

That's the point. That and the big ball of politics all the way down the line that not only facilitated it but enabled it.

If this could happen to george zimmerman it could happen to anyone. What should have been at least was what it was at worst a self defense involuntary manslaughter trial that no one knew about. Not something of this magnitude where people lost careers and heads of state and the white house were involved. Its shocking and scary yet people are so hung up on the details and don't even see the threat of it.

For me what has gone on with the actual trial is the worst part. That could happen to any of us, black, white, whatever. The state has acted with great contempt towards a fair process. Delaying on evidence and attempting to add on charges simply because they may fit is so far beyond the realm of facing your accuser. These could touch all of our lives tomorrow, without all the guns, race and politics thrown in the mix. The way in which the state went about deposing the family of TM and Jeantel may hurt them more than GZ. Any person who has acted as an investigator or lawyer would tell you that is far from SOP. The judge telling the defendant he has a constitutional right to not speak to her, then barking over and over for a response. Black, white, Hispanic, this machine can come for you tomorrow despite what position you take in this case.

Forum List

Back