Zimmerman - Politics, Agenda and Violation of Fair Trial

One point that keeps getting forgotten when comparing the cases of Marrissa Alexander and Zimmerman.

She was sentenced under Florida's 10-20-Life law.

The Judge had no choice in the 20 year sentence.

I see that time and again.

They are blaming the wrong thing for Marrissa. They should be mad at mandatory sentencing in FL. Not to mention that was a completely and utterly different situation.

Where are we on the evidence hearing? Any news on sanctions for Corey and bernie?

NBC lawyers are probably figuring out how much to cut the settlement check for :eek:

Angela Corey posted the termination letter On The SAO WEBSITE (little snide retaliation after saying "no comment") That's floating along. I'll have to look up online court docs and see where it is. Probably paper shuffle/paper shuffle stage.

EDIT - Sanctions hearing on the back burner until ^^^^ that goes somewhere. No judge want to rule on sanctions with that monster looming.

No civil suit. Surprise!

The other thing is Trademarker, Jealous and Crump have this new going to every SYG state to campaign against the law.

And the new Public Service Announcement fabrication. I guess when you don't have a leg to stand on you really start reaching.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUKzDANF6QU]"Stand Up to 'Stand Your Ground'" PSA - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back