Zimmerman's a Democrat

In America, police don't arrest someone just in case he might be guilty. They arrest someone when they feel he/she is guilty, and have proof that can be used to convict.

and then they present that evidence to a grand jury and if the grand jury feels it is sufficient evidence to convict they hand down an indictment.

That's exactly what he's saying.

It absolutely is not.

Arrest is what you do..before you determine guilt or innocence.

That's determined by a Judge and Jury. Are you familiar with our Judicial system? Or the concept of Justice in general?

It may not be perfect..but it's one of those things that keeps our civil society..civil.

So the police witness you shooting someone who in clear self defense, you're saying they are obligated to arrest you for being clearly innocent of any crime?

The more I read posts like this..the more I think conservatives are looking for a society that resembles Afghanistan..or several eastern european countries where blood feuds and honor killings are okay.

Like..let everyone have a gun..and figure things out.

Justice..is Trial by jury.

Simple as that.

No... Justice would be not getting arrested if you don't commit a crime to begin with.

So, you think the cops should just let anyone run around free because they haven't sorted thru all the evidence yet to determine if you did something or not. The cops should just take your word for it unless they can INSTANTLY determine what went down and you were lying.

There's some of that famous leftist selective perception:

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.
This political analyst person posts here? Cool. What's her nic?
Need help moving the goalposts? The groundskeeping crew is over to the left -- the far left.

This political analyst person posts here? Cool. What's her nic?

Who is blaming the Right for this?

More emotional victim card playing from you. Sad.
Oh, you stupid, stupid little man...

Krugman's insane Trayvon blame game | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Let's look at this first one. From your link:

There’s been another high-profile shooting – the killing of Trayvon Martin – and so Krugman has again weighed in, blaming the Right. No, not the stupid Right – not the “ignorant yahoos” as he puts it – but the bought-off corporate Right.

So this writer - not Krugman - first equates "ignorant yahoos" with the Right, then in the rest of the piece has NO quotes from Krugman blaming the Right. In fact, he doesn't include any Krugman quotes at all!

You really are one dumb motherfucker, aren't you?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
I told you to stop questioning me, boy. Maybe one day you'll learn. But I doubt it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/26/opinion/krugman-lobbyists-guns-and-money.html
Florida’s now-infamous Stand Your Ground law, which lets you shoot someone you consider threatening without facing arrest, let alone prosecution, sounds crazy — and it is. And it’s tempting to dismiss this law as the work of ignorant yahoos. But similar laws have been pushed across the nation, not by ignorant yahoos but by big corporations.​

Now look at the other three links, you fucking coward.

But you won't. You're a pussy. :lol:

Whaaaaaa? :cuckoo:
Sallow's decided the white guy is guilty. Do keep up.

I was right. You're not playing stupid.
You can't hide the fact that you're a racist. Is that what got you dishonorably discharged?
I earned an honorable discharge with my service -- you know, service that you wouldn't or couldn't perform.

And you're once again impotently flinging around the spurious charge of racism because you can't counter my arguments.

You lose, boy. Time after time.

Find the post where I said Zimmerman was guilty.

Link it.
Okay.

If you believed Zimmerman was innocent, you wouldn't believe the public was in danger.

He just shot someone. And he admitted it.

People that kill other people can pose a threat to the public.

Or maybe you don't think so.
Doesn't matter what I think. And it REALLY doesn't matter what you think.

All that matters is what the investigating officers think. Your impotent leftist butthurt does nothing to change that fact.

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

Maybe after this he will wake up and change affiliation.

I've never heard of someone being arrested and put on trial, where the led detectives of that case did not belive in the defendant's guilt.

Zimmerman didn't run a stop light. He shot an unarmed kid. That he was chasing around. At the very least there are 2 sides to that story. And it needed to be sorted out. That doesn't happen in one night. And shooting a person dead should always be treated seriously.

unbelievable.

Good luck Dave.
It is as the buzzing of flies. :lol:

It absolutely is not.

Arrest is what you do..before you determine guilt or innocence.

That's determined by a Judge and Jury. Are you familiar with our Judicial system? Or the concept of Justice in general?

It may not be perfect..but it's one of those things that keeps our civil society..civil.

So the police witness you shooting someone who in clear self defense, you're saying they are obligated to arrest you for being clearly innocent of any crime?

The more I read posts like this..the more I think conservatives are looking for a society that resembles Afghanistan..or several eastern european countries where blood feuds and honor killings are okay.

Like..let everyone have a gun..and figure things out.

So you think that protecting our right to self defense and pointing out that someone who acts in self defense has not committed a crime and shouldnt be arrested makes us like Afghanistan? I didn't know Afghanistan was such a civilized place.

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Not really sure how Zimmerman's party affiliation figures in his guilt or innocence at all.

Are you trying to imply that self-appointed vigilante murderers are Democrats in general?

That would probably be a very difficult point to prove.

Are you trying to claim that someone pretended Zimmerman was a Republican? Because as far as I can see, no-one did.

welcome back and welcome to Gateway Station.

I understand an extremely long hyper-sleep can be disorientating, past events over the last couple of decades naturally are unknown to you etc etc ...you've got a lot of catching up to do.good luck.

Well what can one say?

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

Why is this relevant?

I'm shit faced out of my mind, my eldest dog is dying...my vet cant take me till Thursday and I'm posting on this board.

Please note. To get to my vet is over 100 miles away. So please understand.

I'm having a bad morning.

Sad....because of your situation

Laughing....at all those jumping on your bandwagon.

And who's making this political?

:D

His mother is trademarking his name and Sharpton is in Florida.

You tell me.

When your mother is trademarking your name and thrilled to death that Al and Jesse just gave you a brand...

that's some sick.....

Who's making this political?
WHo cares...She's making it financial.
I gotta tell ya, this one is a real beaut. Trying to cash in and the body isn't even cold yet.

You know the biggest irony in this Dave?

They say it's not about race, It's about justice, but want to ignore our justice system. go figure.

In their justice, Whitey is always guilty.

Period.

Oh really. So you will have no trouble showing us evidence that all white people who are put on trial are convicted (found guilty).

Because you certainly wouldn't lie about this, would you?
In the court of the leftist media, yes.

You do know I was quite astoundingly painfully obviously not talking about real court here, right? If not, I feel no need to defend comments I haven't made, leftist foot-stamping and pouting notwithstanding.

You should probably start paying attention more. But when I did that, I became a conservative.

Forum List

Back