Zipped lips...

trump_oreilly.jpg

Have you grabbed that pussy yet, Bill?

trump_oreilly.jpg

and yet he still became president. huh. NBC couldn't interfere as productively as they set out to do. too bad for a you eh? BTW, this is true for any other line you wish to post. I will add my line.

Is anyone really shocked a pussy grabber who moves on married women like bitches hung around the likes of Harvey Weinstein?

Birds of a fea-...er...hogs of a pile.

Is anyone really shocked that Fox News failed to mention this?
I wonder how come all those believing the ladies speaking against Weinstein now, didn't believe all those women speaking against pussy grabber??

Is anyone really shocked a pussy grabber who moves on married women like bitches hung around the likes of Harvey Weinstein?

I wonder how come all those believing the ladies speaking against Weinstein now, didn't believe all those women speaking against pussy grabber??

So you believe Trump grabbed pussy, you don't believe Bill Clinton grabbed pussy and you don't believe Weinstein grabbed pussy. Is that a fair statement?

So you believe Trump grabbed pussy, you don't believe Bill Clinton grabbed pussy and you don't believe Weinstein grabbed pussy. Is that a fair statement?
No I believe they both acted like slime with women using their dicks for brains BUT that's no excuse for electing a pos like trump who bragged about it before the world and who had a dozen women accuse him of bad sexual behavoir

No I believe they both acted like slime with women using their dicks for brains BUT that's no excuse for electing a pos like trump who bragged about it before the world and who had a dozen women accuse him of bad sexual behavoir

and one more thing pap ,,,if the slime had any idea of what he's doing why would 12,13 people he chose leave his employ? or be forced out?

trump_oreilly.jpg

and yet he still became president. huh. NBC couldn't interfere as productively as they set out to do. too bad for a you eh? BTW, this is true for any other line you wish to post. I will add my line.
America no longer the home of the brave ,,,,but home of the pussy grabber
when did that happen?
it happened when the deplorables rose up and shat on america by giving us trump

trump_oreilly.jpg

when did that happen?
you mean it's what happens when a candidate that has no plan and is under investigation for email conspiracy is the other candidate. I'm happy with the guy that loves women.

trump_oreilly.jpg

when did that happen?
you mean it's what happens when a candidate that has no plan and is under investigation for email conspiracy is the other candidate. I'm happy with the guy that loves women.
I wonder at the shit falling on weinstein as well deserved as it is wasn't the same shit to fall on the scumbag in our WH now?

when did that happen?
I wonder at the shit falling on weinstein as well deserved as it is wasn't the same shit to fall on the scumbag in our WH now?
that's obvious, but you aren't smart enough to know why.

trump_oreilly.jpg

when did that happen?
Loving women and taking sexual advantage of them are 2 different things Trump is a pervert

when did that happen?
Loving women and taking sexual advantage of them are 2 different things Trump is a pervert
not if they are willing. it's called consensual.

when did that happen?
that's obvious, but you aren't smart enough to know why.
lol I'm way above the best shit you have here You're bottom shelf

when did that happen?

Bill Clinton give you that line?

lets put the orange anus thru the ringer for a year or so like ah republicans did to Bill Clinton

lets put the orange anus thru the ringer for a year or so like ah republicans did to Bill Clinton
free speech bubba, no one here is against your point of view. we just know that you're full of shit.

WTF, Billy was under so much pressure he had to abuse and lie. Unfortunately Bill's abuse began long before he was president.

Forum List

Back