1/4 of repubs want trump to seize power, even if he loses...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The anti-democratic party is set to turn the US into an authoritarian state. And I bet there are lots of MAGA cult members on here that agree with this. trump and his mob are set to make J6 look like a tea party if he loses. If Harris loses, she will concede and certify trump. trump, on the other hand is a Dictator wannabe. And that is okay with the MAGA party.

The anti-democratic party is set to turn the US into an authoritarian state. And I bet there are lots of MAGA cult members on here that agree with this. trump and his mob are set to make J6 look like a tea party if he loses. If Harris loses, she will concede and certify trump. trump, on the other hand is a Dictator wannabe. And that is okay with the MAGA party.
Not exactly a shocker. They gave up on being Americans a long time ago.

you scared jimmy?...

It's not like he actually could.
what makes you think that? who will stop him?

the LEAST voiolent outcome is if trump's state officials wont confirm a biden win.

trump, and the treason caucus, and the supreme court are all ok with the dictator thing.

i still don't think biden will resist this, any more than furbin worries about immunity or

Lol I figured it would be more than that.
Let's poll the Ds now. Cause you know it will be the same or more.
You people are in a cult.

This is stupid.

No one can "seize power" in this country.

It's just bullshit rhetoric from the bullshit left.
whg will stop him? what will be their fate?
]
trump's intentions are clear, you have cheered each step so far. i would not elect jesus christ or buddha to have immune power and a personal militia.

what makes you think that? who will stop him?

the LEAST voiolent outcome is if trump's state officials wont confirm a biden win.

trump, and the treason caucus, and the supreme court are all ok with the dictator thing.

i still don't think biden will resist this, any more than furbin worries about immunity or
If Trump "siezes power" it will only be with the blessing of the other two branches of government.

Leftards, it's up to you. Maybe grow some brains, then you wouldn't have to worry about nightmare scenarios like this

Forum List

Back