1.5 Million Missing Black Men

What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery
How wouldn't Africans even know? They didn't even keep history in those tribes.

How do you know, did you learn that in a socially constructed history class influenced by eurocentric ideals?
No, it was the fact that most Africans can't read or write. They also kill each other in droves so why would they have trouble selling the people they were going to kill into slavery?

The couldn't read or write what language?

A fact according to who? Who is narrating this fact?
You'll now be able to point to the African libraries of the written word by 'pre-contact' Europeans right? HAAAA HAAAAA!!! You're stupid pal.

You're wrong. Its they who understand the republican way doesnt work for them. I agree. On this its you who's wrong.
I guess if what they want is laws catered to them which makes them still look bad. Freedom already exists for them so beyond that it's just Liberals trying to push white people down through laws.

You'll realize in the end money is all that matters. They love dividing us with race. They love poor white communities and black. They just favor you white slaves the GOP does.

Sorry but on politics middle class blacks are right to vote democratic and you are voting wrong.

The Democratic Party has been the party of slavery, jim crow and entitlement enslavement for over a Century.

A large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

...Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can not keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and youre dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you are not only a chump, but you are a traitor to your race.... Malcolm X
Even the infamous Malcolm X saw that the Democratic Party used African Americans to suit their own agenda and failed to address the communitys living standards or job situations but Blacks still voted Democratic.
Like me they see the alternative as worse.

THis thread is about how well that has been working out for them.

So many men dead or in prison that there are not enough for women to find mates.

Sounds like it might be time to try something different.
And the men that are around arent loyal. I'd be like billy Bob Thornton with Halley berry in monsters ball. I'd take her in buy her a car and make her feel good.

Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.
Did you see 12 years a slave? If you only picked 100 lbs of cotton and everyone else picked 200 you got whooped
I saw it. It was a pretty good movie.
How about shindlers list. The mean Nazi commander tells the Jew to make a part so he makes it in 30 seconds. The commander says take him out and shoot him. Why? Because he had been working for hours and only had maybe 30 made. He should have 10 done every 5 minutes.

Now that's motivation for the other workers.

That's how corporations would treat us if there were no liberals.

Do you take hysteria pills, or is this a naturally occurring mental problem with you?
That's all you ever have fool. One-liners. Proves you don't have the mental capacity to debate. I don't blame you though. You were born with a double digit IQ.
Like a banana?
You notice that too about unkotard? Its annoying. I dont even reply. Sometimes I dont even read his posts. Why fully reply to someone trolling.

Look up African literacy rates. Either way the logic that if they fucking kill each other like dogs why is selling someone into slavery so immoral?

Would you like to be sold into slavery?
No.
Look up African literacy rates. Either way the logic that if they fucking kill each other like dogs why is selling someone into slavery so immoral?

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate - Atlanta Blackstar
I don't believe anything written by the blackstar.

So you prefer eurocentric ideology.

I asked you which narrative you are calling a fact, now we know.
Why wouldn't I believe my ancestors? You choose to believe yours.

I choose to look at all narratives, in this transmodern era I realize that the social construction of reality can't help but be bias according to the narrative it's told.

That said, it means that just because eurocentrc ideology tells the story that blacks were sold by blacks does not mean it's absolute or even true.

So I look at other narratives and take in all views as to what happened.

;)
Why not go to the museums in Holland and Portugal and study the ships logs. There you will see meticulous details of each transaction with African slave traders. Or do you think this ship's logs and manifests are just fake?

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery

The problem with blacks in Africa and america is young black men not having fathers. In Africa the parents are murdered in war. Here black men hit and run pump and dump. But why dont white kids with no fathers join gangs and commit violent crime? We've all seen the inner city kids talking about how violent their neighborhoods are. How often they hear gun shots. They aren't making it up.

The same thing happens when the adult elephants are poached and the adolescent elephants are left to raise themselves.

The Aryan Brotherhood is a gang.

Juggalos are too.

There are also successful black families that are doing well financially and in parenting.

There are Black conservatives like Mia Love who have strong family values.
The AB has like four members.
Of course there are negro families with fathers in them. That's like 25%. It's the other 75% of fatherless homes that is it issue.
Mia Love has been constantly accused of 'selling out' and being an 'Aunt Jemima' by the negro community. And you know it. Or ought to.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!
Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.
Did you see 12 years a slave? If you only picked 100 lbs of cotton and everyone else picked 200 you got whooped
I saw it. It was a pretty good movie.
How about shindlers list. The mean Nazi commander tells the Jew to make a part so he makes it in 30 seconds. The commander says take him out and shoot him. Why? Because he had been working for hours and only had maybe 30 made. He should have 10 done every 5 minutes.

Now that's motivation for the other workers.

That's how corporations would treat us if there were no liberals.

Do you take hysteria pills, or is this a naturally occurring mental problem with you?
Seems other people are realizing your trolling. You can say whatever you want you arent worth replying to. Lame.

I choose to look at all narratives, in this transmodern era I realize that the social construction of reality can't help but be bias according to the narrative it's told.

That said, it means that just because eurocentrc ideology tells the story that blacks were sold by blacks does not mean it's absolute or even true.

So I look at other narratives and take in all views as to what happened.

;)
Why not go to the museums in Holland and Portugal and study the ships logs. There you will see meticulous details of each transaction with African slave traders. Or do you think this ship's logs and manifests are just fake?
The other day a black said our white neighborhoods are just as bad and in fact whites murder more.

So I guess those documentaries of inner city kids talking about all the violence they see every day are lies then.

So I'll stop worrying because turns out my white neighborhood is more dangerous. I gotta stop believing what I see on TV.

I guess if what they want is laws catered to them which makes them still look bad. Freedom already exists for them so beyond that it's just Liberals trying to push white people down through laws.

You'll realize in the end money is all that matters. They love dividing us with race. They love poor white communities and black. They just favor you white slaves the GOP does.

Sorry but on politics middle class blacks are right to vote democratic and you are voting wrong.

The Democratic Party has been the party of slavery, jim crow and entitlement enslavement for over a Century.

A large majority of African Americans continue to support the Democratic party which continues to enslave Blacks under an increasingly sophisticated methodology. The type of slavery has changed, it was once forced servitude where now it is a slavery to handouts.

E.W. Jackson of Virginia, Black Politician, Republican Party candidate for Lieutenant Governor of Virginia, stated ...

...slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate....

...Anytime you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that Party can not keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and youre dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that Party, you are not only a chump, but you are a traitor to your race.... Malcolm X
Even the infamous Malcolm X saw that the Democratic Party used African Americans to suit their own agenda and failed to address the communitys living standards or job situations but Blacks still voted Democratic.

So many men dead or in prison that there are not enough for women to find mates.

And the men that are around arent loyal. I'd be like billy Bob Thornton with Halley berry in monsters ball. I'd take her in buy her a car and make her feel good.

Sooooooo, you'd stay with Halley Berry?

I hope you're not trying to impress me with your willingness to sacrifice for the greater good...

:neutral:

I hope you're not trying to impress me with your willingness to sacrifice for the greater good...

What was the point of that movie anyway? Certainly didn't make black or whites look good.

Voting 97 percent the same way propagates a stereotype because I promise in reality not all 97 percent's views line up more with the left. The number of actual blacks with conservative views is much higher yet for some reason they just decide that they will vote with all the others instead of thinking for themselves.
You're wrong. Its they who understand the republican way doesnt work for them. I agree. On this its you who's wrong.

"Like me they see the alternative as worse." Yes - that's true from a libtard point of view - wouldn't want those Black folk to start thinking for themselves now would ya ? Those gad darn republicans trying to put such silly notions in those niggra heads that theys as smart as the white man .............. sheeeeet and golly gee willikers that good ole boy LBJ had it right when he said "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years "

What was the point of that movie anyway? Certainly didn't make black or whites look good.

That anyone not a Hollywood Millionaire is a poor crappy p.o.s.?

I didn't watch the whole thing.

"Like me they see the alternative as worse." Yes - that's true from a libtard point of view - wouldn't want those Black folk to start thinking for themselves now would ya ? Those gad darn republicans trying to put such silly notions in those niggra heads that theys as smart as the white man .............. sheeeeet and golly gee willikers that good ole boy LBJ had it right when he said "I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years "
I dont think just middle class blacks should vote Democratic. So should you. You're the dummy.

Let me get this straight. The gop is the right party for the rich middle class and poor? Are you right wingers really that naive?

And to suggest were all dumb or lazy for voting democratic. Funny shit.

Fact is if you are middle class or poor you vote against yourself when you vote GOP.

Let me get this straight. The gop is the right party for the rich middle class and poor? Are you right wingers really that naive?

Fact is if you are middle class or poor you vote against yourself when you vote GOP.
I think neither group fights for the poor. No one really wants blacks in white neighborhoods cause then it will turn into a war zone with black on black crime.

I think neither group fights for the poor. No one really wants blacks in white neighborhoods cause then it will turn into a war zone with black on black crime.
If you spread them out so they are only 12% of every cities population. The problem with all black neighborhoods is all the black people.

:rolleyes:

You make so many assumptions.

No.
:rolleyes:

You make so many assumptions.

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate - Atlanta Blackstar

The scientific method says dont trust the writings of your ancestors. Question everything.

If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!

Yes, and when you want free lazy ass labor you travel for months by ship to go get the laziest people!
You're stupid if you think slavery did anything for the south but make it weak. All it did was breed lazy white masters and stupid slaves. The north was far better off with having little involvement in slavery. Research it.

I would research it if I said anything about the south fuck nuts. But I didnt.

You changed the subject and ran
You actually have gotten through to me. I agree poor white people and even rich and middle class people of all colors needs to take my advice. And when I talk about iud's being covered in the aca that would be for all women who want them not just black.

Could you imagine how crime would go down if we cut all unplanned parenthoods by 80%?

Wouldnt that also make anti abortion people happy?

IUD

No.

The scientific method says dont trust the writings of your ancestors. Question everything.
I do question things but documentation of who they purchased slaves from isn't something I question that hard considering the way some tribes lived.

Forum List

Back