1.5 Million Missing Black Men

What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery
How wouldn't Africans even know? They didn't even keep history in those tribes.

How do you know, did you learn that in a socially constructed history class influenced by eurocentric ideals?
No, it was the fact that most Africans can't read or write. They also kill each other in droves so why would they have trouble selling the people they were going to kill into slavery?

The couldn't read or write what language?

A fact according to who? Who is narrating this fact?
Bro, have you even been to Africa and met them? I have.

According to who? that is a eurocentric narrative, but an african narrative about what happened is different.

How do you know, did you learn that in a socially constructed history class influenced by eurocentric ideals?
No, it was the fact that most Africans can't read or write. They also kill each other in droves so why would they have trouble selling the people they were going to kill into slavery?

:rolleyes:

You make so many assumptions.

Look up African literacy rates. Either way the logic that if they fucking kill each other like dogs why is selling someone into slavery so immoral?

Look up African literacy rates. Either way the logic that if they fucking kill each other like dogs why is selling someone into slavery so immoral?

Would you like to be sold into slavery?

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate - Atlanta Blackstar

No.

11 Ancient African Writing Systems That Demolish the Myth that Black People were Illiterate - Atlanta Blackstar
I don't believe anything written by the blackstar.

No.

So you prefer eurocentric ideology.

I asked you which narrative you are calling a fact, now we know.

No.

Why wouldn't I believe my ancestors? You choose to believe yours.

No.

I choose to look at all narratives, in this transmodern era I realize that the social construction of reality can't help but be bias according to the narrative it's told.

That said, it means that just because eurocentrc ideology tells the story that blacks were sold by blacks does not mean it's absolute or even true.

So I look at other narratives and take in all views as to what happened.

;)

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

The problem with blacks in Africa and america is young black men not having fathers. In Africa the parents are murdered in war. Here black men hit and run pump and dump. But why dont white kids with no fathers join gangs and commit violent crime? We've all seen the inner city kids talking about how violent their neighborhoods are. How often they hear gun shots. They aren't making it up.

The same thing happens when the adult elephants are poached and the adolescent elephants are left to raise themselves.

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!

The problem with blacks in Africa and america is young black men not having fathers. In Africa the parents are murdered in war. Here black men hit and run pump and dump. But why dont white kids with no fathers join gangs and commit violent crime? We've all seen the inner city kids talking about how violent their neighborhoods are. How often they hear gun shots. They aren't making it up.

The same thing happens when the adult elephants are poached and the adolescent elephants are left to raise themselves.

The Aryan Brotherhood is a gang.

Juggalos are too.

There are also successful black families that are doing well financially and in parenting.

There are Black conservatives like Mia Love who have strong family values.

No.

I choose to look at all narratives, in this transmodern era I realize that the social construction of reality can't help but be bias according to the narrative it's told.

That said, it means that just because eurocentrc ideology tells the story that blacks were sold by blacks does not mean it's absolute or even true.

;)
I'm open to all views as well. I went to your link even though I told you I didn't. The eurocentric view in this case seems much more logical and likely to me.

Nothing wrong with being centered, I am just EURO centric, because we created America. You sound condescending. England. English. English law , don't need Mexicans or Sharia law or outlanders dictating to me what is "right" We will figure that out.

;)
I'm open to all views as well. I went to your link even though I told you I didn't. The eurocentric view in this case seems much more logical and likely to me.

I am just saying there are a lot of conservative black families, it is not accurate to paint everyone the same.

No.

;)

I am just saying there are a lot of conservative black families, it is not accurate to paint everyone the same.
By a lot... less than 3 percent lol

;)

There would probably be more if people wouldn't continue propagating stereotypes.

;)

There would probably be more if people wouldn't continue propagating stereotypes.
Voting 97 percent the same way propagates a stereotype because I promise in reality not all 97 percent's views line up more with the left. The number of actual blacks with conservative views is much higher yet for some reason they just decide that they will vote with all the others instead of thinking for themselves.

;)

Voting 97 percent the same way propagates a stereotype because I promise in reality not all 97 percent's views line up more with the left. The number of actual blacks with conservative views is much higher yet for some reason they just decide that they will vote with all the others instead of thinking for themselves.

That will be changing, millennials are more conservative but they don't like the racial propaganda so they are looking more toward third party politicians.

Forum List

Back