1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!
Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.

Yes, and when you want free lazy ass labor you travel for months by ship to go get the laziest people!
You're stupid if you think slavery did anything for the south but make it weak. All it did was breed lazy white masters and stupid slaves. The north was far better off with having little involvement in slavery. Research it.

Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.
Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

And if you had a fkkken brain, you'd probably kill yourself trying to figure out which end shoot bullets in gun, you dumb ass. Blacks work, lets get that clear, its you lazy think the fkkken planet owes you something white fukkks that sit around doing meth all day and drinking hooch from the dirt porch of the trailors!!
I've seen too many crack heads and black women with 10 kids living of the gov to believe you.

If you seen em' mf, than that means you trash right along with them and I doubt very serious if youve ever seen a black women with 10 kids....bm are too damned busy fkkken yo women to stick around for 10 hit and run activities, just sayin....now Becky with 10 black kids, that I can see...cause that's nigga want her for anyways!!

Yes clothes and jewlery purchases make people want to be criminals unlike Liberace who is wearing both clothes and jewerly

Wow. You are so dishonest.

No, clothes and jewelry do not MAKE people want to be criminals.

I didn't say that, and you know it.

Why are you lying?

THe point was that some people EMULATE criminals.

By buying and wearing clothes and jewelry that said criminals supposedly wear.

Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.

Yes, and when you want free lazy ass labor you travel for months by ship to go get the laziest people!
You're stupid if you think slavery did anything for the south but make it weak. All it did was breed lazy white masters and stupid slaves. The north was far better off with having little involvement in slavery. Research it.

There's a marvelous book called Plantation South...by Katherine Jones....it highlights actual letters from people of that era and it show's without a doubt, the dirty laundry of prissy southern whites.....black babies being born to white upscale trash, ignorant owners too stupid and lazy for anything but exploiting blacks, slave autions, its very powerful reading for anyone wanting to repeat the Confederate movement of that era.

And if you had a fkkken brain, you'd probably kill yourself trying to figure out which end shoot bullets in gun, you dumb ass. Blacks work, lets get that clear, its you lazy think the fkkken planet owes you something white fukkks that sit around doing meth all day and drinking hooch from the dirt porch of the trailors!!
I've seen too many crack heads and black women with 10 kids living of the gov to believe you.

If you seen em' mf, than that means you trash right along with them and I doubt very serious if youve ever seen a black women with 10 kids....bm are too damned busy fkkken yo women to stick around for 10 hit and run activities, just sayin....now Becky with 10 black kids, that I can see...cause that's nigga want her for anyways!!
My dad owns several rental houses in a ghetto I used to help him with. They definitely exist. He used them for section 8 housing cause the pipes kept getting ripped out of them and he needed to find someone to live there that would consistently pay rent. Most white women don't like black guys also, just the fat ones that are rejected by white men. The exception is a rich black man.

Also go to NYC or Washington DC and you'll see the crack heads I talk about.

There's a marvelous book called Plantation South...by Katherine Jones....it highlights actual letters from people of that era and it show's without a doubt, the dirty laundry of prissy southern whites.....black babies being born to white upscale trash, ignorant owners too stupid and lazy for anything but exploiting blacks, slave autions, its very powerful reading for anyone wanting to repeat the Confederate movement of that era.
I told you I agree with that. Slavery was a stupid move on both sides. Black people sold there own as slaves and we used them to make ourselves weak.

My dad owns several rental houses in a ghetto I used to help him with. They definitely exist. He used them for section 8 housing cause the pipes kept getting ripped out of them and he needed to find someone to live there that would consistently pay rent. Most white women don't like black guys also, just the fat ones that are rejected by white men. The exception is a rich black man.

Kid come to the south someday and you'll see enough white meth and herion users to start a revelution. Its so bad in Indian, with HIV spreading so bad....they just started a needle exchange program and thier gov is conservative, Pence. They wouldn't do this shtt if it was black crack users....you will also find as you venture into the south, white women by the bus loads of all shapes and sizes.....lusting over black men and that is fact and I'm not talking about some rich black mf, I'm talking nigga fresh out of prison on a bike. Now I know you want to dismiss the facts, but come to the south. Rarely do I see black men with black women. Its always some trash heep white woman from all walks of life, proudly walking side by side with her prized sellout soon to be murdered by a cop prized nigga. As for your slum lord easy money taken off the backs of hard working tax payer dad, props!!

God is not stupid, so say your sorry or else, he's gonna get ya!!.......listen, ass wipe, either get with the subject at hand and fkkk the english lesson or shut the heck up!!
What makes you think you are capable of discussion at even at the level of USMB? Isn't there some kind of Ebonics chat site where you might not sound so ignorant and base and so be among your own kind?

Ain't there somewere you be understood? Ya feel me?

I told you I agree with that. Slavery was a stupid move on both sides. Black people sold there own as slaves and we used them to make ourselves weak.

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!

Kid come to the south someday and you'll see enough white meth and herion users to start a revelution. Its so bad in Indian, with HIV spreading so bad....they just started a needle exchange program and thier gov is conservative, Pence. They wouldn't do this shtt if it was black crack users....you will also find as you venture into the south, white women by the bus loads of all shapes and sizes.....lusting over black men and that is fact and I'm not talking about some rich black mf, I'm talking nigga fresh out of prison on a bike. Now I know you want to dismiss the facts, but come to the south. Rarely do I see black men with black women. Its always some trash heep white woman from all walks of life, proudly walking side by side with her prized sellout soon to be murdered by a cop prized nigga. As for your slum lord easy money taken off the backs of hard working tax payer dad, props!!
He was smarted and invested early on in life. He was given nothing but work ethic as a child. He grew up on a farm working with 12 siblings and was given no assistance from his parents when he moved out. He moved to Colorado then Florida doing construction work. He then paid for his own college, got a degree, got a decent job, and then invested his money in a good place. He's getting the money from the government. He is taking it from the tax payer in an indirect way. He's giving someone a house and the government pays him for it. I will purchase a rental house soon too probably. It's truly a great investment.

White trash is the same as black thugs. I don't praise white trash. They just come in much smaller numbers and don't murder each other as often.

God is not stupid, so say your sorry or else, he's gonna get ya!!.......listen, ass wipe, either get with the subject at hand and fkkk the english lesson or shut the heck up!!
What makes you think you are capable of discussion at even at the level of USMB? Isn't there some kind of Ebonics chat site where you might not sound so ignorant and base and so be among your own kind?

First off, you need to educate yourself on this bs about blacks selling slaves.....Africans were not given money, they were given goods in exchange for rounding up other africans to be shipped to america for enslavement. Now you take a nation completely ignorant on american beads or rice or what the fkkk ever and bargain with that, you'll find easy access to slave commerce. But stop acting like, white people came to Africa with a paycheck and a company ran by blacks to sell off thier people. America preyed on thier ignorance and their fascination for American bs!!
Does it make it any worse? They enslaved each other all the time anyways. Africans were in no way against slavery as long as their ass wasn't a slave. I agree America victimized them but I didn't victimize them so I feel guilt free.

That, in a nutshell, is the difference in culture.
The black environment tends to hold getting arrested as a sort of badge of honor.....a rite of passage into adulthood.
Whereas our families make sure that we're embarrassed and ridiculed for it

White boy camp fire stories
Then explain the affinity to look like a thug

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

They dress scary so they must want to go to jail, right?

AT&T Couldnt make that connection
No....saggy pants is rooted in homosexuality. It has become the norm or a type of protest.....sort of a visual attempt to not fit into "white society".
It's roots don't matter anymore. Now it's just so those thugs can hide guns in them.

Hide a gun in them?

Damned pants would be around their ankles.

That, in a nutshell, is the difference in culture.
The black environment tends to hold getting arrested as a sort of badge of honor.....a rite of passage into adulthood.
Whereas our families make sure that we're embarrassed and ridiculed for it

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

No....saggy pants is rooted in homosexuality. It has become the norm or a type of protest.....sort of a visual attempt to not fit into "white society".

Rooted in homosexuality? LOL

Prisonyard twinks.....

Ya feel me??? I

First off Meathead, since when do I listen to anything you have to say, let alone suggest? You're not the boss of me!! Listen, I do a lot of tongue n cheek commentary, that's my estatic and I'm liking it. You don't like it, than do me a huge favor, pal....ignore my post!! WTF is hard about that???? You moron!! The irony of all this is that you always manage to respond to what I have to say!!

It's roots don't matter anymore. Now it's just so those thugs can hide guns in them.

Hide a gun in them?

I think the "hanging down the ass" thing is a stylized evolution of the "baggy enough to hide a gun" pants.

What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

Hide a gun in them?

I think the "hanging down the ass" thing is a stylized evolution of the "baggy enough to hide a gun" pants.
Bull, this tidbit of thug culture comes from jails where belt are confiscated from inmates. You are really an idiot! You don't even know about your own "culture", if we can call it that.

Hide a gun in them?

Bull, this tidbit of thug culture comes from jails where belt are confiscated from inmates. You are really an idiot! You don't even know about your own "culture", if we can call it that.

NOt my culture.

And your explanation does make more sense than my own.

What the fuck are you talking about? Like blacks would understand the concept of money or pay checks. We are talking about stone-age people. Exactly how stupid, or ignorant really are you? Do you think the blacks that enslaved other blacks would go dancing around given paper money or coins?

Sorry, your ancestors were sold to white and Muslim slavers for cheap trinkets and pieces of metal the local thugs thought were marvels.

So what's your fuckin point, you useless lump of flesh? You and I are both aware of the circumstances surrounding the shit, now what? You want to arm wrestle? Gezzzus

Hide a gun in them?

Thats bs, the sagging pants was to let one know that you were gay and willing....I double dog dare you to visit a jail or a prison....no pants sag there.

Forum List

Back