1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Then explain the affinity to look like a thug

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

They dress scary so they must want to go to jail, right?

AT&T Couldnt make that connection
It's cool to dress like a criminal

What do criminals dress like?

Here Amazon.com Thug Fashion 1,022 hits

Amazon.com Thug Fashion Clothing Shoes Jewelry

Also Thugfashion online store.

Men s Hip Hop Jewelry Hip Hop Chains Custom Chains - Thug Fashion

I don't know how it evolved, but the style of dress is to emulate the way thugs supposedly dress.

This is not a good sign for a culture.

ONe could excuse it as just a game.

Until one looks at the death and incarceration rates for young black males.

Thug Fashion is the name of the company silly ass

Yes, I know....

A company that sells clothes to young males, that emulate thugs. This style is very popular with blacks as a previous posters noted.

Do you like look like a thug? DO you like people to think you might be a thug?

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.

You mean to tell me, someone stealing a can a soup is less guilty than someone stealing DVD tape? Mind you, both are leaving the store with free shttt? Understand this.....that DVD tape will yeild about 19.00 more than that 1.00 can of soup, thus giving the theif more to spend on their families....just sayin!!

The shoplifter planning to sell his stolen goods is not going to be using the money to buy food for his family. He's buying drugs.

The shoplifter who steals a can of soup? He's not selling that to buy drugs. He is actually going to be feeding someone who is hungry.

You might not care about the distinction, but the previous poster obviously did.

God is not stupid, so say your sorry or else, he's gonna get ya!!.......listen, ass wipe, either get with the subject at hand and fkkk the english lesson or shut the heck up!!
What makes you think you are capable of discussion at even at the level of USMB? Isn't there some kind of Ebonics chat site where you might not sound so ignorant and base and so be among your own kind?

Ain't there somewere you be understood? Ya feel me?

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

I don't know how it evolved, but the style of dress is to emulate the way thugs supposedly dress.

Yes, I know....

A company that sells clothes to young males, that emulate thugs. This style is very popular with blacks as a previous posters noted.

Well thats right except they dont sell clothes at all, they sell Jewlery.

You'd know that if you bothered to click your own link.

Now, do you want to change that to Jewlery to emulate thugs? Because we all know jewlery is criminal behavior or something

libwrings.jpg

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.

You mean to tell me, someone stealing a can a soup is less guilty than someone stealing DVD tape? Mind you, both are leaving the store with free shttt? Understand this.....that DVD tape will yeild about 19.00 more than that 1.00 can of soup, thus giving the theif more to spend on their families....just sayin!!

The shoplifter planning to sell his stolen goods is not going to be using the money to buy food for his family. He's buying drugs.

The shoplifter who steals a can of soup? He's not selling that to buy drugs. He is actually going to be feeding someone who is hungry.

You might not care about the distinction, but the previous poster obviously did.

Yeah, yeah yeah and that shitt is whack.....a thief is a thief.....and I can assure you, if every thief in this country consisted of food items being lifted from stores all perpetrated by people of color.....his little scenerio would somehow morph into the same bs bi-lines you morons all go by...so miss me on the damned distinction..I ain't buying it!!

Why you keep talking about non violent crimes? I'm talking violent crime.

And blacks say their communities are violent. You must not be black. And I even agree its whites fault. But they ain't gonna do anything to fix it so its on blacks. And everything I say while harsh is true.
You must have taken a stupid pill again. My community is not violent and I'm Black. I grew up in a violent community but it was Black, Asian, and Hispanic.
That's funny because I said that asians and Hispanics are the only other gangs. Lol. Probably to survive in a black community you have to join a gang. Prison society. Lawlessness.

No parenting skills. Pass out free iud's and lower the birth rate crime rate poverty and excuses.
Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.
Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

Yes, I know....

Now, do you want to change that to Jewlery to emulate thugs? Because we all know jewlery is criminal behavior or something

libwrings.jpg

I stand corrected.

Instead of selling clothes to young males, that emulate thugs, they instead sell jewelry to young males, that emulate thugs.

THe fact remains the goal is to emulate thugs.

You must have taken a stupid pill again. My community is not violent and I'm Black. I grew up in a violent community but it was Black, Asian, and Hispanic.
That's funny because I said that asians and Hispanics are the only other gangs. Lol. Probably to survive in a black community you have to join a gang. Prison society. Lawlessness.

No parenting skills. Pass out free iud's and lower the birth rate crime rate poverty and excuses.
Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.
Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.
If blacks had to work they'd kill themselves instead of sitting on their ass all day collecting welfare.

....and thats why whites enslaved them because they are lazy DERP!

Yes, I know....

libwrings.jpg

I stand corrected.

Instead of selling clothes to young males, that emulate thugs, they instead sell jewelry to young males, that emulate thugs.

By wearing clothes and jewelry.

I could come back and say they sell Tacos and your response would be about Thug Tacos.

You fail

I come from a family of hard working honest people. No one in my family past or present has ever spent time in any prison.
I don't give a fuck what color a person's skin is. Or what their circumstances. The decision to be an honest reliable respectful person comes from within. Assuming the person has the mental capacity to want to.
Even the worst fucking gang-banger knows on some primitive level when they are doing wrong.
That, in a nutshell, is the difference in culture.
The black environment tends to hold getting arrested as a sort of badge of honor.....a rite of passage into adulthood.
Whereas our families make sure that we're embarrassed and ridiculed for it

White boy camp fire stories
Then explain the affinity to look like a thug

No....saggy pants is rooted in homosexuality. It has become the norm or a type of protest.....sort of a visual attempt to not fit into "white society".
It's roots don't matter anymore. Now it's just so those thugs can hide guns in them.

sagging pants is about gays and guns now.

Just waiting for someone to throw in abortion for the trifecta

Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.

Slavery was free labor. You didn't have to be a hard worker to be a slave. The culture African Americans have developed into is a piss poor representation of African culture. Every African I've met has had a good work ethic and understanding of things.

Yes, and when you want free lazy ass labor you travel for months by ship to go get the laziest people!

Yes, I know....

libwrings.jpg

I stand corrected.

By wearing clothes and jewelry.

I could come back and say they sell Tacos and your response would be about Thug Tacos.

You fail

I'm not sure what you are trying to do here.

Emulate.

Emulate Definition of emulate by Merriam-Webster

" to try to be like (someone or something you admire)"

You can certainly "try to be like someone" by dressing like them, or wearing jewelry similar to what they wear.

I'm not the one "failing" here.

They are, and you are.

And if you had a fkkken brain, you'd probably kill yourself trying to figure out which end shoot bullets in gun, you dumb ass. Blacks work, lets get that clear, its you lazy think the fkkken planet owes you something white fukkks that sit around doing meth all day and drinking hooch from the dirt porch of the trailors!!

And if you had a fkkken brain, you'd probably kill yourself trying to figure out which end shoot bullets in gun, you dumb ass. Blacks work, lets get that clear, its you lazy think the fkkken planet owes you something white fukkks that sit around doing meth all day and drinking hooch from the dirt porch of the trailors!!
I've seen too many crack heads and black women with 10 kids living of the gov to believe you.

Yes clothes and jewlery purchases make people want to be criminals unlike Liberace who is wearing both clothes and jewerly

Yes, and when you want free lazy ass labor you travel for months by ship to go get the laziest people!

.......the laziest people that made millionaires out of trailor trashy hillbillies, built the nation, took care of their families and did it all without AA and labor unions...or a damned paychheck

Forum List

Back