1.5 Million Missing Black Men

The same reason I guess you wont talk about the problems in the white community.

Of course its not an epidemic because you make excuses for white people. So high number of drugs and drug usage? thats ok...

shooting up a school? Understandable

Murder while white? Lets understand why this happened.

Black person jaywalks? HEY RESPECT THA LAW!!!! THATS BLACK PEOPLE FOR YOU!!
Why you keep talking about non violent crimes? I'm talking violent crime.

And blacks say their communities are violent. You must not be black. And I even agree its whites fault. But they ain't gonna do anything to fix it so its on blacks. And everything I say while harsh is true.
You must have taken a stupid pill again. My community is not violent and I'm Black. I grew up in a violent community but it was Black, Asian, and Hispanic.
That's funny because I said that asians and Hispanics are the only other gangs. Lol. Probably to survive in a black community you have to join a gang. Prison society. Lawlessness.

No parenting skills. Pass out free iud's and lower the birth rate crime rate poverty and excuses.
Never joined a gang. Gangs are for people looking to make money because they have given up on being able to provide a decent living due to white racism.

Whites are the ones with no parenting skills. Thats why the have to put their children on leashes and other weird shit.
Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

Maybe what you are saying is if things were as tough for whites as they are for you wed be just as bad. Possibly.

I just want to make violent crime go away. It comes from young black men with no good parents the most. So stop breeding. Free IUDs with obamacare. That's good for all poor people including whites.
If things were just as bad for whites like it is for Blacks whites would probably commit suicide. If you want violent crime to go away then work to open up opportunities for Black people to make more money. If you dont want to do that then be quiet and let us handle it.

The same reason I guess you wont talk about the problems in the white community.

Of course its not an epidemic because you make excuses for white people. So high number of drugs and drug usage? thats ok...

shooting up a school? Understandable

Murder while white? Lets understand why this happened.

Black person jaywalks? HEY RESPECT THA LAW!!!! THATS BLACK PEOPLE FOR YOU!!
Why you keep talking about non violent crimes? I'm talking violent crime.

And blacks say their communities are violent. You must not be black. And I even agree its whites fault. But they ain't gonna do anything to fix it so its on blacks. And everything I say while harsh is true.
You must have taken a stupid pill again. My community is not violent and I'm Black. I grew up in a violent community but it was Black, Asian, and Hispanic.
Name the city you live in now. Is it mostly black or do you live in a safe white community
Not naming my city but its pretty equally mixed. Black, East Indian, White, Hispanic
That's what Detroit needs. Diversity. Blacks can't run their own cities. They go bankruptm
Blacks run my city. We are no where near bankruptcy.

Remember as a 100% greek american whites never completely consider us white so we have the unique ability to look down on both black and white culture

This is the second time he's said this and not once has he said anything about whites that wasnt a defense.

Guys like closecaption are too defensive to have an honest conversation with whitey in DA room.

I'm the only person in here having the convo. I just want to know why you consider blacks so terrible for doing the same thing as whites and why you never seek to understand white peoples problems.

You keep saying "I CAN say something about whites" but you dont. Why is that?
Its not an epidemic problem here. I'm sitting in my car waiting for someone with no fear. Not true if I were in Detroit.

Like I said...heres the convo

Heres the whole convo:

You: black areas are dangerous and its a cultural problem
Me: White areas are dangerous too, why isnt that cultural?
You: yabut, I'm not scared of those people. Now if only blacks did.....

Your fear is your problem not anyone elses
I dont fear high violent black crime because they for the most keep it in the city. I just hope my car doesnt break down getting to or from the wings tigers or lions.

Coward.

I I don't even gamble but if you had to put money on one and consider the history I'd say the odds of systematic racism being at fault vs the actions of the entire population of blacks having behavior problems would a fools bet
Taking your butchered grammar aside....I think you're on to something....

Perhaps it is a systemic social problem that exists that is inherent in the black community?
Ya think??????????????
Look where they came from. Look how they have lived for thousands of years. Go today to any city in the world and you will find the exact same behavior as anywhere else they live. Endemic Black on Black violence. Endemic fatherless children living in poverty. Just like the old days back in tribal Africa.

Look at where you came from.
I come from a family of hard working honest people. No one in my family past or present has ever spent time in any prison.
I don't give a fuck what color a person's skin is. Or what their circumstances. The decision to be an honest reliable respectful person comes from within. Assuming the person has the mental capacity to want to.
Even the worst fucking gang-banger knows on some primitive level when they are doing wrong.
That, in a nutshell, is the difference in culture.
The black environment tends to hold getting arrested as a sort of badge of honor.....a rite of passage into adulthood.
Whereas our families make sure that we're embarrassed and ridiculed for it

I I don't even gamble but if you had to put money on one and consider the history I'd say the odds of systematic racism being at fault vs the actions of the entire population of blacks having behavior problems would a fools bet

Perhaps it is a systemic social problem that exists that is inherent in the black community?
Ya think??????????????
Look where they came from. Look how they have lived for thousands of years. Go today to any city in the world and you will find the exact same behavior as anywhere else they live. Endemic Black on Black violence. Endemic fatherless children living in poverty. Just like the old days back in tribal Africa.

I come from a family of hard working honest people. No one in my family past or present has ever spent time in any prison.
I don't give a fuck what color a person's skin is. Or what their circumstances. The decision to be an honest reliable respectful person comes from within. Assuming the person has the mental capacity to want to.
Even the worst fucking gang-banger knows on some primitive level when they are doing wrong.
The black environment tends to hold getting arrested as a sort of badge of honor.....a rite of passage into adulthood.

White boy camp fire stories

Ya think??????????????

Then explain the affinity to look like a thug

The fact is the negro race is simply not developmentally capable of adapting to modern civilisation.
This is obvious by any measure.
There are no 'answers' or special 'AA' programs which 100% of the time turn out to be embarrassing failures.
The negro race is essentially what we refer to now as people with 'special needs'. Fair enough. We would never expect a special needs person to function mentally the same as those with average IQs. To do so is an insult to any special needs person and is never tolerated. Yet time and time again a certain LIB segment of the population insists that negroes are "just the same as anyone else". When that is proven false their reaction is to attack those who speak the truth. Anyway. The "King Has Clothes" myth is wearing pretty thin worldwide.

Ya think??????????????

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

They dress scary so they must want to go to jail, right?

AT&T Couldnt make that connection

White boy fears of black people clothing and his white boy fears of clothing to him make his camp fire stories true.

It's cool to dress like a criminal

What do criminals dress like?

The fact is the negro race is simply not developmentally capable of adapting to modern civilisation.
This is obvious by any measure.
There are no 'answers' or special 'AA' programs which 100% of the time turn out to be embarrassing failures.
The negro race is essentially what we refer to now as people with 'special needs'. Fair enough. We would never expect a special needs person to function mentally the same as those with average IQs. To do so is an insult to any special needs person and is never tolerated. Yet time and time again a certain LIB segment of the population insists that negroes are "just the same as anyone else". When that is proven false their reaction is to attack those who speak the truth. Anyway. The "King Has Clothes" myth is wearing pretty thin worldwide.

What a steaming pile of weakling bullshit that post was.

No....saggy pants is rooted in homosexuality. It has become the norm or a type of protest.....sort of a visual attempt to not fit into "white society".

Yep..........

Obama-SOTU-hoodie-smackdown-2.png.cf.jpg

Here Amazon.com Thug Fashion 1,022 hits

Amazon.com Thug Fashion Clothing Shoes Jewelry

Also Thugfashion online store.

Men s Hip Hop Jewelry Hip Hop Chains Custom Chains - Thug Fashion

I don't know how it evolved, but the style of dress is to emulate the way thugs supposedly dress.

This is not a good sign for a culture.

ONe could excuse it as just a game.

Until one looks at the death and incarceration rates for young black males.

No....saggy pants is rooted in homosexuality. It has become the norm or a type of protest.....sort of a visual attempt to not fit into "white society".

Rooted in homosexuality? LOL

Here Amazon.com Thug Fashion 1,022 hits

Amazon.com Thug Fashion Clothing Shoes Jewelry

Also Thugfashion online store.

Men s Hip Hop Jewelry Hip Hop Chains Custom Chains - Thug Fashion

I don't know how it evolved, but the style of dress is to emulate the way thugs supposedly dress.

This is not a good sign for a culture.

ONe could excuse it as just a game.

Until one looks at the death and incarceration rates for young black males.

Thug Fashion is the name of the company silly ass

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.

You mean to tell me, someone stealing a can a soup is less guilty than someone stealing DVD tape? Mind you, both are leaving the store with free shttt? Understand this.....that DVD tape will yeild about 19.00 more than that 1.00 can of soup, thus giving the theif more to spend on their families....just sayin!!

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.

You mean to tell me, someone stealing a can a soup is less guilty than someone stealing DVD tape? Mind you, both are leaving the store with free shttt? Understand this.....that DVD tape will yeild about 19.00 more than that 1.00 can of soup, thus giving the theif more to spend on their families....just sayin!!
WTF is a DVD tape? God, you stupider than I thought. (Ebonics for your comprehension btw)

WTF is a DVD tape? God, you stupider than I thought. (Ebonics for your comprehension btw)

God is not stupid, so say your sorry or else, he's gonna get ya!!.......listen, ass wipe, either get with the subject at hand and fkkk the english lesson or shut the heck up!!

Forum List

Back