1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Even with the decline we still have too many people. Did you look into when they predict the seas will be out of fish because we are over fishing?

It'd be great if we cut the population in half.

Young people broke in Europe and america stopped having kids because of the global recession. Can't afford kids. The one good thing that came from it. Only one group kept having kids. Black american and Africans.

A sad commentary
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo. This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites...

With upwards of 2/3 of America's black kids growing up in single parent households, I'd say way more than 1.5mil are missing in action.
Is it really that high? Isnt the overall number 51%?

You CAN say the same about white culture but you wont...that's the point.

Turn on the news sin e you've apparently never seen white commit crimes....Jesus christ...
Today us 88% didn't have any shootings in metro Detroit. One guy in Detroit was shot. Luckily he was only grazed. So you gotta say yesterday was a good day.

Remember how blacks seemed to wear a bullet wound as a badge of honor? Back in the tupac days? Even 50 cent said he was shot a bunch of times, right? Are blacks lying about the very violent childhoods they say they grew up in? I want to know who's fox you or them.

The zombies in this country don't know the half of it............a highly sobering website>>>

Stuff Black People Don t Like - SBPDL

Black culture is spiraling downwards at a jawdropping rate.......these communities will soon resemble most any province you see in Iraq............just complete snakepits.

I think in places like detroit and new orleans the plan is to run blacks out of the major cities and spread them out among the burbs. Not a bad thing for blacks because there are jobs here. Then white business can move in take over and fix these major cities.

I dont like it that the lowest common denominators move here but our cops soon catch them. Not so easy to be a criminal here. Its why we all work.

Blacks just can't handle their own cities. Maybe Atlanta is the best black city. All others are foul.

With upwards of 2/3 of America's black kids growing up in single parent households, I'd say way more than 1.5mil are missing in action.

67% (2/3) of America's black kids are growing up in single family homes. 42% of Hispanic kids and 25% of (non-Hispanic) white kids are also in single family homes.
Overall 35% of America's kids are living with just one parent.
Children in single-parent families by race KIDS COUNT Data Center

67% (2/3) of America's black kids are growing up in single family homes. 42% of Hispanic kids and 25% of (non-Hispanic) white kids are also in single family homes.
Overall 35% of America's kids are living with just one parent.
Children in single-parent families by race KIDS COUNT Data Center
What do you say to blacks who say more whites commit crime than blacks? For one I think they include italians irish hillbilly whites russians Greeks all other europeans into one "white" category. First, even if we do commit more crime its because theres so many more of us statistically their problems are much worse.

Taking hispanics out is it true whites commit more violent crime than blacks? Living near 3 of the 10 most dangerous places in america I find that hard to believe. Even if theres more of us.

Also our murders are different. We murder our girlfriends or wives or parents or we kill someone in the heat of the moment like when that soccer player sucker punched the ref and killed him. He wasn't a criminal praying on innocent people.

Turn on the news sin e you've apparently never seen white commit crimes....Jesus christ...

I also realized that the murders that happen in white society are usually personal where young black men prey on society.

Big difference.

If a white shoots someone in a road rage incident that's different than being carjacked. The guy who shot the guy in the road rage wasn't out looking to rob and kill someone.

And a single white mom at least knows the neighborhood kids aren't gang members and the school her kid goes to will teach him or her something.

And if you are poor and single and a second class citizen living in poverty, why have a child before you get out of that situation? Abort.

The secret to your societies "and whites too" is simple. 3 letters. IUD.

I also realized that the murders that happen in white society are usually personal where young black men prey on society.

Big difference.

You mean the mass murderers who shoot up random groups of people?

I've noticed the opposite. Black crime is theft, robbery or killing someone you have beef with. Whites get fired from their job and come back to shoot up the whole office.

But then they are apprehended and seen in court. Then you forget about it while sugarplums of fear of blacks dance in your head

If a white shoots someone in a road rage incident that's different than being carjacked. The guy who shot the guy in the road rage wasn't out looking to rob and kill someone.

But he still did and didnt do it for property, he did it for pride and anger. I guess you can empathize with that....when they're white tho

And a single white mom at least knows the neighborhood kids aren't gang members and the school her kid goes to will teach him or her something.

dont get me started on the failure of urban schools. I guess schools fall under blacks responsibility too. A bad school is blacks fault. The single white mom in a white area doesnt have to worry about gangs but drugs run amok in white schools and areas. You missed that part because using drugs while white is excusable

And if you are poor and single and a second class citizen living in poverty, why have a child before you get out of that situation? Abort.

Um what? We're not discussing birth control dude

Big difference.

I've noticed the opposite. Black crime is theft, robbery or killing someone you have beef with. Whites get fired from their job and come back to shoot up the whole office.

But then they are apprehended and seen in court. Then you forget about it while sugarplums of fear of blacks dance in your head

But he still did and didnt do it for property, he did it for pride and anger. I guess you can empathize with that....when they're white tho

dont get me started on the failure of urban schools. I guess schools fall under blacks responsibility too. A bad school is blacks fault. The single white mom in a white area doesnt have to worry about gangs but drugs run amok in white schools and areas. You missed that part because using drugs while white is excusable

If your schools suck move or dont have kids until you can. Or homeschool. Just sit them in front of the TV and show them fat Albert reruns.

And what is your reply to all the documentaries where young black people describe all the violence they see? Are they lying because what they describe doesnt occur in white neighborhoods. How do young black men form into criminal gangs? Because there are too many of them all living together and none of them have good parents. If they did have good parents they wouldnt be in gangs.

Big difference.

If your schools suck move or dont have kids until you can. Or homeschool. Just sit them in front of the TV and show them fat Albert reruns.

This is what you know about black people? A cartoon from the 70's? Jesus dude...Not IF the schools suck, they DO suck and its because, hell I dunno what you're going to blame that on but I know its black peoples fault because they control the school system. :rolleyes:

[quote]And what is your reply to all the documentaries where young black people describe all the violence they see? Are they lying because what they describe doesnt occur in white neighborhoods. How do young black men form into criminal gangs? Because there are too many of them all living together and none of them have good parents. If they did have good parents they wouldnt be in gangs.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to completely ignore every negative thing about white culture to make this all about blacks? You seem to have no problem with violence, drugs, etc UNLESS it involves black people because you're fair.

At this point you're just saying things that you've already said before and not even addressing me or my points at all.

So why do you expect different from me?

Oh, forgot...I'm black, you expect more from me than you do yourself

I I don't even gamble but if you had to put money on one and consider the history I'd say the odds of systematic racism being at fault vs the actions of the entire population of blacks having behavior problems would a fools bet
Taking your butchered grammar aside....I think you're on to something....

Perhaps it is a systemic social problem that exists that is inherent in the black community?
Ya think??????????????
Look where they came from. Look how they have lived for thousands of years. Go today to any city in the world and you will find the exact same behavior as anywhere else they live. Endemic Black on Black violence. Endemic fatherless children living in poverty. Just like the old days back in tribal Africa.

Look at where you came from.
I come from a family of hard working honest people. No one in my family past or present has ever spent time in any prison.
I don't give a fuck what color a person's skin is. Or what their circumstances. The decision to be an honest reliable respectful person comes from within. Assuming the person has the mental capacity to want to.
Even the worst fucking gang-banger knows on some primitive level when they are doing wrong.

Big difference.

This is what you know about black people? A cartoon from the 70's? Jesus dude...Not IF the schools suck, they DO suck and its because, hell I dunno what you're going to blame that on but I know its black peoples fault because they control the school system. :rolleyes:

[quote]And what is your reply to all the documentaries where young black people describe all the violence they see? Are they lying because what they describe doesnt occur in white neighborhoods. How do young black men form into criminal gangs? Because there are too many of them all living together and none of them have good parents. If they did have good parents they wouldnt be in gangs.

Are you going to completely ignore every negative thing about white culture to make this all about blacks? You seem to have no problem with violence, drugs, etc UNLESS it involves black people because you're fair.

At this point you're just saying things that you've already said before and not even addressing me or my points at all.

Oh, forgot...I'm black, you expect more from me than you do yourself[/QUOTE]
I'm going to stop reading and respond to your first point before continuing. There isnt an argument you'll make defending blacks I haven't made myself. I get it. Now pretend I'm a black minister and no whites are listening. Let's have an honest conversation like you would have if you were among only blacks. You can't say you're doing that here. You're being defensive. Knowing the situation is what it is, what can us black people do to lower the violent crime rate. We can't keep blaming whites for why we continue to repeat the cycle of violence.

I think you can't deny all the stories from all the kids in Chicago L.A. Detroit. Back communities are much more dangerous.

Big difference.

[quote]And what is your reply to all the documentaries where young black people describe all the violence they see? Are they lying because what they describe doesnt occur in white neighborhoods. How do young black men form into criminal gangs? Because there are too many of them all living together and none of them have good parents. If they did have good parents they wouldnt be in gangs.

Oh, forgot...I'm black, you expect more from me than you do yourself[/QUOTE]

I base my opinion on what I hear coming from black people. They say it is common to hear gunshots in their hoods. If its not true or if its not a problem for you explain why.

Big difference.

I'm going to stop reading and respond to your first point before continuing. There isnt an argument you'll make defending blacks I haven't made myself. I get it. Now pretend I'm a black minister and no whites are listening. Let's have an honest conversation like you would have if you were among only blacks. You can't say you're doing that here. You're being defensive. Knowing the situation is what it is, what can us black people do to lower the violent crime rate. We can't keep blaming whites for why we continue to repeat the cycle of violence.

I think you can't deny all the stories from all the kids in Chicago L.A. Detroit. Back communities are much more dangerous.[/QUOTE]

Your position now is that we dont have enough discussions about blacks while you deflect from any wrong doing from whites.

How many threads do we have on blacks and their problems?
IDK

How many threads do we have on whites and their problems?
Zero

So dont say I'm being defensive when you refuse to even discuss whites bahavior and why one offends you so and the other is cool. And by cool I mean you never talk about it or form an opinion.

Heres the whole convo:

You: black areas are dangerous and its a cultural problem
Me: White areas are dangerous too, why isnt that cultural?
You: yabut, I'm not scared of those people. Now if only blacks did.....

Guys like closecaption are too defensive to have an honest conversation with whitey in DA room.

I'm the only person in here having the convo. I just want to know why you consider blacks so terrible for doing the same thing as whites and why you never seek to understand white peoples problems.

You keep saying "I CAN say something about whites" but you dont. Why is that?

Big difference.

I think you can't deny all the stories from all the kids in Chicago L.A. Detroit. Back communities are much more dangerous.

Your position now is that we dont have enough discussions about blacks while you deflect from any wrong doing from whites.

How many threads do we have on blacks and their problems?
IDK

How many threads do we have on whites and their problems?
Zero

So dont say I'm being defensive when you refuse to even discuss whites bahavior and why one offends you so and the other is cool. And by cool I mean you never talk about it or form an opinion.

Heres the whole convo:

You: black areas are dangerous and its a cultural problem
Me: White areas are dangerous too, why isnt that cultural?
You: yabut, I'm not scared of those people. Now if only blacks did.....[/QUOTE]

If you aren't worried about it why should I.

Forum List

Back