1.5 Million Missing Black Men

You CAN say the same about white culture but you wont...that's the point.

Turn on the news sin e you've apparently never seen white commit crimes....Jesus christ...
Every morning our local news tells of multiple murders and occasionally it happens in the burbs but heres the point. Why isnt there one mall Kroger's Walmart meijers in Detroit? Its the high crime dummy.

So dont ask why poverty is so high in the ghettos you fucking ignorant victim. Factories would rather go to mexico or China than go to your community.

So I say start your own business. But even rich athletes and actors won't jump on the opportunity to monopolize by opening the only major grocery store in Detroit. Dont hold your breath

Turn on the news sin e you've apparently never seen white commit crimes....Jesus christ...
We have jobs in our communities. Invest in yours and prove you dont need us.

I want to see black cops in black neighborhoods.

It's the numbers bro. Use math.

Whites commit more crimes, do more drugs and more murders.

What you mean is percentages. Right?
I mean use the percentages with the numbers aka math it. I think most people learn to do that in 4th grade or somewhere around that time period. Not too hard to do.

I would put money on the fact that cops killing civilians in all black neighborhoods would go way up. hahaha

It's the numbers bro. Use math.

Whites commit more crimes, do more drugs and more murders.

What you mean is percentages. Right?
How come blacks always say they all know someone who's been murdered and I dont?

Blacks talk about how hearing gun shots in their neighborhoods is common? Are they lying? Please explain.

I would put money on the fact that cops killing civilians in all black neighborhoods would go way up. hahaha
This guy is either being intellectually dishonest "to himself" or black documentaries that talk about how violent their hoods are are exxagerating.

This guy is either being intellectually dishonest "to himself" or black documentaries that talk about how violent their hoods are are exxagerating.
Yes he is.

I can't wait for that person to reply to my questions. Either blacks are liars or even they admit their neighborhoods are extremely violent.

Is this guy calling black people liars?

Yes he is.
I notice they usually disappear or deflect right about now.

Maybe if it was coming from a black preacher they'd give him an amen but not me.

And the thing is guys like me and my dad have spent our lives defending blacks because america does treat them like second class citizens in a lot of ways. I get all that. Not trying to argue that.

I'm trying to focus on what blacks can do to improve their own situation and all the guy can say is we arent perfect either? Alright then continue to maybe deserve 2nd class status.

Not the colon Powell or Obama blacks. Nothing wrong with them. I'm talking the average black. Ignorant.

I can't wait for that person to reply to my questions. Either blacks are liars or even they admit their neighborhoods are extremely violent.

Is this guy calling black people liars?
Every black person that I know who ever lived in the ghetto is happy to get away from all the heathens in the ghetto. I haven't heard them mention to police there but rather the scumbag criminals.

Bottom line is white crime isnt making companies not want to do business in white neighborhoods.

But they won't go to black neighborhoods. Is it because theyre racist?

We are overpopulating the planet....

No, we are not.
Yes we are.

Wrong, chicken little
Look were having a conversation. How nice.

We are overpopulated. Too many of us driving and polluting. Too many cows and chicken and food shortages and water shortages we are depleting the oceans of all sea food. Theyre actually talking about how we may run out of seafood by 2050 or something like that. We take over land bears wolves and deer lived in. Same thing happening to tigers elephants cougars.

I could go on but not for you. You are wrong about everything. You're my least favorite usmb member. Irritating. Troll:alirulz::alirulz:

A sad commentary
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo. This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites...

With upwards of 2/3 of America's black kids growing up in single parent households, I'd say way more than 1.5mil are missing in action.

Forum List

Back