1.5 Million Missing Black Men

I I don't even gamble but if you had to put money on one and consider the history I'd say the odds of systematic racism being at fault vs the actions of the entire population of blacks having behavior problems would a fools bet
Taking your butchered grammar aside....I think you're on to something....

Perhaps it is a systemic social problem that exists that is inherent in the black community?
Ya think??????????????
Look where they came from. Look how they have lived for thousands of years. Go today to any city in the world and you will find the exact same behavior as anywhere else they live. Endemic Black on Black violence. Endemic fatherless children living in poverty. Just like the old days back in tribal Africa.
Notice unkotair jumps into conversations with little comments but is never actually ever in a conversation.

I'd like for him to say something and elaborate so we can pick it apart. But he dont give us shit. Why waste time even replying when all he's going to do is write a 5 word reply? He likes pushing buttons. Trolling.

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
I don't know which is worse...liberal racism or conservative racism.
Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
Modern conservatives are against slavery too last time I checked.
Bout time. I wonder when they'll finally believe in global warming and evolution.
NEVAAA. Republicans way too smart for that nonsense. Last time I checked last year was a very cold one.

I can't wait to tell u why your comment is ignorant. It doesnt matter if it was cold in your part of the world. The polar caps are warming. That might mean drought in Cali or high sea water on NY coast. So it doesnt matter if you've benefitted like or dislike the weather where you are. Does not matter.

They should have not used the term warming. Climate Chang caused by humans and our livestock and corporate smokestacks and pollution. We are overpopulating the planet. Consuming all the resources. Wake up! Its winter in late April here in michigan. And why? Because the polar caps are hot.

Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
Bout time. I wonder when they'll finally believe in global warming and evolution.
NEVAAA. Republicans way too smart for that nonsense. Last time I checked last year was a very cold one.
Dumbest thing you could reply. Know why?
I was trying to sound ignorant because I know the science behind how global warming is supposed to take place a little bit. Global warming is very low on my priority list though so I still don't care.

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.
Right there is an example of how clueless some whites are. The vast majority of Black on Black murders is due to turf wars between drug gangs. Idiots such as yourself simply lack a clue in life.
So, turf wars between drug gangs makes them murder for economic reasons. Yeah, that makes a hell of a lot of sense.

It makes even more sense that you are ok with this, shows how you think, or don't think.

What do you expect from a low iq peoples

No one expects anything from you.
If we are wrong explain why. Is it OK with you if young black women continue to have babies with boys who won't help raise them? Do you deny this is where the majority of young male criminals come from? Gangs are full of boys without dads.

Heres why.

Take a law like stop a frisk. A clear violation of ones rights. But whites and the police defend the practice by saying that someone COULD be dangerous so check them out. White people would NEVER EVER EVER allow this in their neighborhoods but when its black people...meh, you should deal with it.

Then consider the fact that blacks are given a bad hand with cops (as previously mentioned blacks MUST be guilty if not just let them bother you for a while, over and over) who consider you probably guilty.

Then consider that blacks are charged more often and handed down tougher sentences than whites with similar records.

Now put together that equation and after the equal sign is it any wonder why blacks are a huge part of the prison sentence?

Or should we ignore every one of those facts and go with the more convenient but highly unlikely from an odds point of view that "all blacks are just badder people in general"?

I dig what you are saying but the problem I have with black culture is actually two things. One, the high number of kids growing up in a one parent home. 2, I think this is causing the very high level of violent crime going on in our black communities. I have the benefit of living near 3 of the top ten most dangerous places in america and I use to live in Detroit. The other two are flint and saginaw.

So I'm not talking about drugs theft burglary con artists I'm talking rape and murder.

The problem I have is considering single parent homes and violence as "black culture" when whites are involved more in both of those things but it isnt considered "white culture" by white people because white is right.

as soon as whites are reminded they lead the league in points they switch to percentages!!

And its all done to be sure to focus only on blacks. Their neighborhoods, violence, drug problems etc is totally understandable and excused.

And the answer whites give about "blacks need to *blank*" is akin to asking some child about world peace and they say "Everyone should love each other"

Oh well, thats easy....as soon as the population of the world "loves each other" then all will be fine....and as soon as blacks "get married more" (like they were doing in the 50's but that didnt stop the violence against us), or dress better (like they did in the 50's and 60's but it didnt stop the lynching and abuse) or generally act better (whatever that means) then all will be fine.

What an impossible goal....and THATS why they say it
So there is no hope for the black community to improve?

Please stop worrying or exxagerating about white crime or poverty or single moms. Yes percentages matter. Are you black people too stupid to get that they do? You make up 12% of us but 90% of the violent crime. So when 2 murders happen in our communities that's not worse than 1 in yours. We make up 88% stupid!

There is no question Detroit flint and saginaws black violent crime problem is bigger and worse than any white violent crime. No question those 3 cities are the dumps and embarrassment of our country. So I'll agree whites arent doing a very good job either. But they dont become violent criminals like we see in black ghettos.

So quit saying % dont matter. And how is white violent crime as epidemic as it is where Detroit Saginaw and flint are in the top ten most violent places in america. And I bet the other 7 are black too.

What city in Alaska is the murder capital? Wasilla? I'd live in wasilla before I live in Detroit.

I'm not trying to be a dick. You blacks make these same arguements. I have even made those same arvuements for you.

So what are you people going to do about it? Instead of having a discussion about what to do all you people ever do is point fingers and make excuses.

I got it now. Black culture is just fine. Wish I were black.

I was trying to sound ignorant because I know the science behind how global warming is supposed to take place a little bit. Global warming is very low on my priority list though so I still don't care.
Didnt you say you believe in god? People who believe in god care about living forever and athiests worry about the human species living forever. You are selfish. So was I when I was in my 20s. You think you will live forever.

If we are wrong explain why. Is it OK with you if young black women continue to have babies with boys who won't help raise them? Do you deny this is where the majority of young male criminals come from? Gangs are full of boys without dads.

Heres why.

Take a law like stop a frisk. A clear violation of ones rights. But whites and the police defend the practice by saying that someone COULD be dangerous so check them out. White people would NEVER EVER EVER allow this in their neighborhoods but when its black people...meh, you should deal with it.

Then consider the fact that blacks are given a bad hand with cops (as previously mentioned blacks MUST be guilty if not just let them bother you for a while, over and over) who consider you probably guilty.

Then consider that blacks are charged more often and handed down tougher sentences than whites with similar records.

Now put together that equation and after the equal sign is it any wonder why blacks are a huge part of the prison sentence?

Or should we ignore every one of those facts and go with the more convenient but highly unlikely from an odds point of view that "all blacks are just badder people in general"?

I dig what you are saying but the problem I have with black culture is actually two things. One, the high number of kids growing up in a one parent home. 2, I think this is causing the very high level of violent crime going on in our black communities. I have the benefit of living near 3 of the top ten most dangerous places in america and I use to live in Detroit. The other two are flint and saginaw.

So I'm not talking about drugs theft burglary con artists I'm talking rape and murder.

The problem I have is considering single parent homes and violence as "black culture" when whites are involved more in both of those things but it isnt considered "white culture" by white people because white is right.

as soon as whites are reminded they lead the league in points they switch to percentages!!

And its all done to be sure to focus only on blacks. Their neighborhoods, violence, drug problems etc is totally understandable and excused.

And the answer whites give about "blacks need to *blank*" is akin to asking some child about world peace and they say "Everyone should love each other"

Oh well, thats easy....as soon as the population of the world "loves each other" then all will be fine....and as soon as blacks "get married more" (like they were doing in the 50's but that didnt stop the violence against us), or dress better (like they did in the 50's and 60's but it didnt stop the lynching and abuse) or generally act better (whatever that means) then all will be fine.

I may know lots of whites who came from broken homes. None of them got into gangs. In fact gangs are only asian Latino or black. I'm talking about with guns. Not one white gang in metro Detroit but there are in Detroit. Explain why gangs exist in compton watts and Detroit.

No parents would allow their kids in my neighborhood to be that way and the neighborhood wouldnt allow it either.

I can't wait to tell u why your comment is ignorant. It doesnt matter if it was cold in your part of the world. The polar caps are warming. That might mean drought in Cali or high sea water on NY coast. So it doesnt matter if you've benefitted like or dislike the weather where you are. Does not matter.

They should have not used the term warming. Climate Chang caused by humans and our livestock and corporate smokestacks and pollution. We are overpopulating the planet. Consuming all the resources. Wake up! Its winter in late April here in michigan. And why? Because the polar caps are hot.
My personal belief is people exaggerate the climate change and we have far too short of a time worth of data for weather. I don't think we fully understand the maybe thousand year cycles the earth could go through. People jump to the conclusion that we're the cause. Disclaimer: even if we are the cause I really still don't care. Not going to be my life's work.

Didnt you say you believe in god? People who believe in god care about living forever and athiests worry about the human species living forever. You are selfish. So was I when I was in my 20s. You think you will live forever.
I said I'm agnostic. A belief in a god doesn't make me Christian. I don't care about living forever. In the end everyone goes back to dirt to make more plants or whatever your body decays into. I live my life to be happy and have no problem helping others around me.

Heres why.

Do black people even care about lowering teen birth rates? Doesnt seem like it. Its cool to be a baby mama. Until your little monster starts mugging old women.

Oh yea. My grandmother never left Detroit when we moved. She loved her house and she had all wonderful black neighbors. Well almost all. She got mugged twice.

Any "person" who would do that should be shot. That NEVER happens I metro Detroit communities. Only in Detroit by young black boys. What's that all about?

I said I'm agnostic. A belief in a god doesn't make me Christian. I don't care about living forever. In the end everyone goes back to dirt to make more plants or whatever your body decays into. I live my life to be happy and have no problem helping others around me.
Fuck future generations right?

Fuck future generations right?
Yep. Hopefully they'll be smart enough to find a way to survive. Maybe any sort of pollution will be outlawed and we'll go back into a lesser age eventually. I don't have the answer. For now I like my life and I'll tell my children sorry. Hopefully they can survive. If not I guess they'll be wiped out. Maybe they can move to mars?

Never mind that. Dont you love it when blacks are in denial about the violence in their communities?

For years I spent arguing for black people how it wasn't their fault and we created their violeng culture etc. All the while come to find out the black community is even less violent and has less single parents and less people on welfare than whites.

Cool. Then we dont have to worry about blacks anymore. Theyre good.

Never mind that. Dont you love it when blacks are in denial about the violence in their communities?

For years I spent arguing for black people how it wasn't their fault and we created their violeng culture etc. All the while come to find out the black community is even less violent and has less single parents and less people on welfare than whites.

Hahaha. Blacks are the most hopeless culture currently in the United States. The only one close is Mexicans only because they're so dirty.

See what I mean?

Whites rob, steal, do drugs etc...but because you are white you don't think it's a problem with the whites race.

But blacks do the same thing and in your white mind you say whats wrong with THOSE people? Why? Etc...

And to you, since you don't understand and aren't interested in hearing from any black person with an explanation. You make up your own ridiculous conclusions that despite it happening more in white areas, you attribute it to hip hop (white people buy more than us), single family homes (white people have more), drugs (white people do more) or my fav...sagging pants

Hahaha. Blacks are the most hopeless culture currently in the United States. The only one close is Mexicans only because they're so dirty.

The problem for blacks is they'll never blend in. I know lots of indian Mexican Arab italian Jewish americans and you can hardly tell us apart.

See what I mean?

Whites rob, steal, do drugs etc...but because you are white you don't think it's a problem with the whites race.

But blacks do the same thing and in your white mind you say whats wrong with THOSE people? Why? Etc...

And to you, since you don't understand and aren't interested in hearing from any black person with an explanation. You make up your own ridiculous conclusions that despite it happening more in white areas, you attribute it to hip hop (white people buy more than us), single family homes (white people have more), drugs (white people do more) or my fav...sagging pants
Black people put themselves under the microscope when they pillage whole cities rioting about a shot criminal. When I see white people who are poor, not working, and committing crime I think the same. When a white man gets killed resisting arrest I think good, he's a piece of shit. Black communities have rioting about a dead criminal. How can people respect a community that culturally values criminals?

The problem for blacks is they'll never blend in. I know lots of indian Mexican Arab italian Jewish americans and you can hardly tell us apart.
Yep. They continually have such a value for their unique culture. They would rather live constantly feeling discriminated against and under "privileged" whites than take responsibility and change to behave how the US culture dictates.

See what I mean?

What's your explanation? Actually I dont want one. Just clean it up. As a 100% greek american I can say the same about white culture true but I live among them and use to live in Detroit and there is no comparison black violent crime is out of control.

Greeks only make up 1% of the US population and we make up 1% of the crime. Blacks have a 12% population and commit 49% of the crime. Percentages matter you Malaka.

Not the same as a Makaka. Lol

You CAN say the same about white culture but you wont...that's the point.

Turn on the news sin e you've apparently never seen white commit crimes....Jesus christ...

Forum List

Back