1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Our culture is screwed?

There isn't 1.5 million missing white men.

Most white babies have a mommy and a daddy.

Think about what it would mean if that was true for blacks.

And why can't it be?

You stupid!!

Serious questions.

What would it mean if there weren't those missing 1.5 million black men.

And if most black babies had a mommy and a daddy.
All children need a father and a mother. Doesn't matter the race. But when one is absent, the other has double duty. Regardless, it all starts at home..whether it is one parent or two. Fathers that ARE present, aren't. They are always at work. At least it was like that when I was a kid. What little time I did get to spend with Dad, was rare and appreciated. But even if he were not there all the time, he still taught me right from wrong. Ma, on the other hand, had "issues" but she still did her best I guess.
Moms are stronger than you think. Which is why women outlive men. Explain that one! :lol:

Very few, if any, people can really handle double duty.

Even fathers that are "always at work" are being good role models.
Double duty is not easy. Granted. And yes, they can be good role models even if present. Problem is..there are a shitload of fathers MISSING. That needs addressing by the people that do it or ALLOW it. And again...that knowledge comes from home. That's the beginning of learning for all babies. HOME.

So until we reverse the rise in illegitimacy, everything else is just spitting in the wind.

And so many people insist that that is impossible.

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
Who can't stop 'playing' with himself?
Press 1 for Fucking Nobody.
"If only............". There are no "if onlys".
The negro race is failing worldwide. Social Darwinism at work.
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

(sigh)....look do us black folk a favor and try analyzing your own damned race.
We do analyze our own race, and I for one, call trash, trash, white or black or any other color.
A great number of black people will not do this, they don't want to consider that black trash is black trash, they grade by race, and that is just as wrong as a white person grading a black person just due to race.
Just as there are white trash people who think their kids do no wrong, even though they are convicted thieves, they stick up for their trashy kids, because they know deep down inside, they didn't raise a decent person, they raised a hoodlum.

The difference is, white trash does this for their kids, and their friends kids, while blacks tend to do it for anyone who is black.
And that, friends and neighbors, comes from intelligence, truth and fact. Great post.

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.

She's got you pegged. Your race would do well to heed what she and others are telling you. Your culture is predictable nearly 95% of the time.
Nothing she nor any other illiterate white person says bears listening to. Your culture is screwed and you dont even realize it.

Our culture is screwed?

And why can't it be?

You stupid!!

Serious questions.

All children need a father and a mother. Doesn't matter the race. But when one is absent, the other has double duty. Regardless, it all starts at home..whether it is one parent or two. Fathers that ARE present, aren't. They are always at work. At least it was like that when I was a kid. What little time I did get to spend with Dad, was rare and appreciated. But even if he were not there all the time, he still taught me right from wrong. Ma, on the other hand, had "issues" but she still did her best I guess.
Moms are stronger than you think. Which is why women outlive men. Explain that one! :lol:
I thought it was because women keep nagging men until the man just gives up and dies........JUST KIDDING!

It's called a joke.

She's got you pegged. Your race would do well to heed what she and others are telling you. Your culture is predictable nearly 95% of the time.
Nothing she nor any other illiterate white person says bears listening to. Your culture is screwed and you dont even realize it.

Our culture is screwed?

And why can't it be?

You stupid!!

Serious questions.

I would say it depends on the morals the missing parent would have been able to pass onto the kid or supervision to help put the child on the right path. If they are in prison chances are they would have made it worse or the same...

If both parents were good it would probably make a much better member of the community :D

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

We do analyze our own race, and I for one, call trash, trash, white or black or any other color.
A great number of black people will not do this, they don't want to consider that black trash is black trash, they grade by race, and that is just as wrong as a white person grading a black person just due to race.
Just as there are white trash people who think their kids do no wrong, even though they are convicted thieves, they stick up for their trashy kids, because they know deep down inside, they didn't raise a decent person, they raised a hoodlum.

The difference is, white trash does this for their kids, and their friends kids, while blacks tend to do it for anyone who is black.

Nobody and I mean nobody hates "nigga's" more than black people. I live in a decent hard working neighborhood, trapped by section 8 nigga's that all benefited from white flight after the big crash of 08'. In a desperate move to get away from the impending housing fall, a lot of white rushed to la la land, aka all white counties to take advantage of the huge housing market that was just about to crash.....and in leaving they turned their homes over to the city for section 8 rental dollars. So today, as summer approaches, I'm stuck along with a lot of homeowners, with ghetto btches that don't work and nigga's walking around with their draws showing all summer....so nobody hates these motherf*** more than hard working black people....who will forever be attached to the hip for infinity and beyond to this group.

And just for the record, again, stop lumping all black together......I don't champion blacks simply because their black. I have issues with Obama, I hate Clarence Thomas because he's married to a white woman and I say OJ is guilty of murder, twice.

Our culture is screwed?

And why can't it be?

You stupid!!

Serious questions.

I would say it depends on the morals the missing parent would have been able to pass onto the kid or supervision to help put the child on the right path. If they are in prison chances are they would have made it worse or the same...

If both parents were good it would probably make a much better member of the community :D

NOt sure if that's true.

Even a weak example of being a man is still an example.

And two people can provide more child care coverage than one.

Our culture is screwed?

And why can't it be?

You stupid!!

Serious questions.

NOt sure if that's true.

It's such a variable thing. What if he beat the mother or cheated on her? Sometimes I believe single parents would be better than to expose them to a father or mother who is psychotic or a piece of trash. I've known people that hated a parent for good reason and feel like they would have been better off without that parent.

Nobody and I mean nobody hates "nigga's" more than black people. I live in a decent hard working neighborhood, trapped by section 8 nigga's that all benefited from white flight after the big crash of 08'. In a desperate move to get away from the impending housing fall, a lot of white rushed to la la land, aka all white counties to take advantage of the huge housing market that was just about to crash.....and in leaving they turned their homes over to the city for section 8 rental dollars. So today, as summer approaches, I'm stuck along with a lot of homeowners, with ghetto btches that don't work and nigga's walking around with their draws showing all summer....so nobody hates these motherf*** more than hard working black people....who will forever be attached to the hip for infinity and beyond to this group.
Now this was a useful statement and I learned somethings I did not know. Like the section 8 bs.

Is there no way you can get out of there? I know the cost of living is great where I am, I can live very comfortably for under 30k a year, and have a house payment for 470, the whole place just under half an acre with a 2 bedroom, full downstairs house and a detached 2 car garage only cost 55k, Im not trying to brag, I just wonder if you have explored all your options. Like maybe finding a new job in a new state, where less money goes further, or other things like that, sort of thinking outside of the box.

Now this was a useful statement and I learned somethings I did not know. Like the section 8 bs.

Is there no way you can get out of there? I know the cost of living is great where I am, I can live very comfortably for under 30k a year, and have a house payment for 470, the whole place just under half an acre with a 2 bedroom, full downstairs house and a detached 2 car garage only cost 55k, Im not trying to brag, I just wonder if you have explored all your options. Like maybe finding a new job in a new state, where less money goes further, or other things like that, sort of thinking outside of the box.

A few years ago we thought about just getting out, but our location is just too close to family, grandkids and our jobs. Perhaps when I retire, we'll move, because its only get worse. Every time a business shuts down, its being replaced by a liquor store. I have 9 liquor stores within walking distance from my home. I complained about it to my district leader to no avail.

Our culture is screwed?

And why can't it be?

You stupid!!

Serious questions.

NOt sure if that's true.

It's such a variable thing. What if he beat the mother or cheated on her? Sometimes I believe single parents would be better than to expose them to a father or mother who is psychotic or a piece of trash. I've known people that hated a parent for good reason and feel like they would have been better off without that parent.

I don't know.

From the behavior of people I have seen, negative attention might be better than no attention.

Cheating?

Hundreds of thousands of dollars in wages, years of child care, the knowledge that your father cared enough to hang around?

Sounds like a net positive to me.

I am not aware of any studies comparing the results of single parent households vs two parent households with marital strife.

A few years ago we thought about just getting out, but our location is just too close to family, grandkids and our jobs. Perhaps when I retire, we'll move, because its only get worse. Every time a business shuts down, its being replaced by a liquor store. I have 9 liquor stores within walking distance from my home. I complained about it to my district leader to no avail.
I know it's hard to leave family behind, but we did it and I b dipped if my mom, dad and sister didn't follow us, my wife is still upset about that. :banghead:

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Racism in in the courts is precisely measured in that single statistic.

It's as if you were a judge.

I witnessed a bar fight once, between a black guy and a white guy.

The black guy got arrested and the white guy did not.

Was that racism?

Oh, small tidbit I left out.

When the bartender told them that he had called the cops, the white guy left, the black guy stayed behind to bitch.

Before long he was bitching to the cops.

And just for the record, again, stop lumping all black together......I don't champion blacks simply because their black. I have issues with Obama, I hate Clarence Thomas because he's married to a white woman and I say OJ is guilty of murder, twice.
Why do you hate Clarence Thomas because he is married to a white woman? Just curious.

Now you are going to be called racist. Truth hurts. And most don't want to know the truth.
Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get. If they've lost me as a defender that's saying something.

I admit white america doesnt play fair. So what? Does that make it our fault they have kids they can't afford or raise?

Do update your white handbook of bullshit comments.....white women are on welfare with thier black babies more than bw.
Can't argue that. I'm 100% Greek American. We look down on white trash more than we do poor black people. Black people have more legit excuses than white trash does.

What do you expect from a low iq peoples

No one expects anything from you.
If we are wrong explain why. Is it OK with you if young black women continue to have babies with boys who won't help raise them? Do you deny this is where the majority of young male criminals come from? Gangs are full of boys without dads.

Heres why.

Take a law like stop a frisk. A clear violation of ones rights. But whites and the police defend the practice by saying that someone COULD be dangerous so check them out. White people would NEVER EVER EVER allow this in their neighborhoods but when its black people...meh, you should deal with it.

Then consider the fact that blacks are given a bad hand with cops (as previously mentioned blacks MUST be guilty if not just let them bother you for a while, over and over) who consider you probably guilty.

Then consider that blacks are charged more often and handed down tougher sentences than whites with similar records.

Now put together that equation and after the equal sign is it any wonder why blacks are a huge part of the prison sentence?

Or should we ignore every one of those facts and go with the more convenient but highly unlikely from an odds point of view that "all blacks are just badder people in general"?

I dig what you are saying but the problem I have with black culture is actually two things. One, the high number of kids growing up in a one parent home. 2, I think this is causing the very high level of violent crime going on in our black communities. I have the benefit of living near 3 of the top ten most dangerous places in america and I use to live in Detroit. The other two are flint and saginaw.

So I'm not talking about drugs theft burglary con artists I'm talking rape and murder.

Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get....

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
I don't know which is worse...liberal racism or conservative racism.
Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
Modern conservatives are against slavery too last time I checked.
Bout time. I wonder when they'll finally believe in global warming and evolution.

Forum List

Back