1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Let me tell you something, when a nigga kills another nigga, 99% of the time, who gives a fuck????? You do drugs, you live the thug life, than reep the seeds you sow!!

Yes, live by the sword die by the sword. Ground breaking stuff there. Thanks

As I said...truth hurts. You (*general you*) are never going to admit there is a HUGE problem with blacks. And hispanics. And whites. No, you want to focus on the unfairness of it all instead of doing something YOURSELVES.

Here. Listen to one of your own. Someday, when he is old enough, HE is going to make a difference. This kid rocks.

Yeah, until some cop someday and he will....remind, young blood...that a nigga is a nigga is a nigga.....but props to the kid, like who gives a fkkkk???

As I said...truth hurts. You (*general you*) are never going to admit there is a HUGE problem with blacks. And hispanics. And whites.

Show me one thread about the problem with whites where you were a part of it?

*crickets*

A sad commentary

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo.
This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites.

In New York, almost 120,000 black men between the ages of 25 and 54 are missing from everyday life. In Chicago, 45,000 are, and more than 30,000 are missing in Philadelphia. Across the South — from North Charleston, S.C., through Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi and up into Ferguson, Mo. — hundreds of thousands more are missing.

They are missing, largely because of early deaths or because they are behind bars. Remarkably, black women who are 25 to 54 and not in jail outnumber black men in that category by 1.5 million, according to an Upshot analysis.
Perhaps the starkest description of the situation is this: More than one out of every six black men who today should be between 25 and 54 years old have disappeared from daily life.

A little late aren't we?

1.5 Million Missing Black Men US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

As I said...truth hurts. You (*general you*) are never going to admit there is a HUGE problem with blacks. And hispanics. And whites.

*crickets*
Do your own hunting. And go ahead. Show everyone just how pissed off you are because you are black and you just have it oh so rough. Eye roll.

As I said...truth hurts. You (*general you*) are never going to admit there is a HUGE problem with blacks. And hispanics. And whites. No, you want to focus on the unfairness of it all instead of doing something YOURSELVES.

Here. Listen to one of your own. Someday, when he is old enough, HE is going to make a difference. This kid rocks.

Yeah, until some cop someday and he will....remind, young blood...that a nigga is a nigga is a nigga.....but props to the kid, like who gives a fkkkk???

Obviously you give a fuck since you are so irate.

*crickets*
Do your own hunting. And go ahead. Show everyone just how pissed off you are because you are black and you just have it oh so rough. Eye roll.

Thats ok, that was your "tell" and I know you're bluffing

*crickets*

Thats ok, that was your "tell" and I know you're bluffing
My "tell"? Desperate, aren't you? Go ahead and live in your lalaland. You seem happy there. *shrug*

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
Who can't stop 'playing' with himself?
Press 1 for Fucking Nobody.
"If only............". There are no "if onlys".
The negro race is failing worldwide. Social Darwinism at work.
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

(sigh)....look do us black folk a favor and try analyzing your own damned race.
They are so fucked up they actually think they have it together. It would be funny if not so pitiful.

I agree 100%. When there is adversity people drop out. The problem is that Black people have the most systemic and legally advocated adversity to deal with. When we learn to stop asking the people supplying the adversity to stop doing it and start charting our on course we will be fine.
Fine like in Detriot?

I agree 100%. When there is adversity people drop out. The problem is that Black people have the most systemic and legally advocated adversity to deal with. When we learn to stop asking the people supplying the adversity to stop doing it and start charting our on course we will be fine.
Fine like in Detriot?
No like in the African nations where they have gotten rid of white people and their puppets being in charge

I just get so sick and tired of you simple minded closet rednecks trying to expose blacks as being stupid, like yaw are. Take all the shit we go through and still we manage.....yet you people, want to blame every damned body for your fkkken plight in life when you hit a snag...and every history book proves me right!! Every damned time your white privilege card hits a snare, you dumb shits blame every motherf**** body but yourselves and you got the nerve to point fingers at blacks??? No race on the planet puts up with more shit, than people of color, no race and still we've managed.

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

She's got you pegged. Your race would do well to heed what she and others are telling you. Your culture is predictable nearly 95% of the time.

She's got you pegged. Your race would do well to heed what she and others are telling you. Your culture is predictable nearly 95% of the time.
Nothing she nor any other illiterate white person says bears listening to. Your culture is screwed and you dont even realize it.

I just get so sick and tired of you simple minded closet rednecks trying to expose blacks as being stupid, like yaw are. Take all the shit we go through and still we manage.....yet you people, want to blame every damned body for your fkkken plight in life when you hit a snag...and every history book proves me right!! Every damned time your white privilege card hits a snare, you dumb shits blame every motherf**** body but yourselves and you got the nerve to point fingers at blacks??? No race on the planet puts up with more shit, than people of color, no race and still we've managed.

You've managed? Really? Then why are you so pissed off?
Nobody wants to talk to someone that spits as they screech. You are screeching.

And now I am a closet redneck? Can I call you a stupid n*gger? Would that be ok?

And now I am a closet redneck? Can I call you a stupid n*gger? Would that be ok?

Of course you are a closet racist honky. Remember you got mad because I told you it was not cool to call me that?

Of course you are a closet racist honky. Remember you got mad because I told you it was not cool to call me that?

I will respond to you this ONE time. You are a liar. I said NEGRO. You said it was insulting. I asked why. You said because it is. I asked about organizations for blacks using the NEGRO word in their names..like United Negro Fund, NAACP, etc. You said that is old and they never got around to changing NEGRO for BLACK. I said that's bullshit, and asked more questions but then you went into your Pissed Off Black Man mode and stayed there. I also said I asked my friend, who is an ex con, married to a white woman, if HE thought the term NEGRO was insulting. I told you what he said...he laughed and said no. N*gger is bad, Negro is fine.
Funny thing about that though. Since then, my friend fell off the proverbial wagon. He is now a crack head again, left his wife, is fucking some skanky trailer trash AND his ex wife before he married the current one and is..in general...heading BACK to prison AGAIN for drug sales and abuse. This guy, who had it made....good job...respected by many....just bought a house...was welcome in my home....went back to his previous shitty self. So hows that for "rising up and doing something with his life" when he CHOSE to go back to the thug he used to be.
Pffffffffffffffft. It must be something in your blood. Yer just fucking savage and boneheaded.

Forum List

Back