1.5 Million Missing Black Men

As long as African Americans keep seeing themselves as victims, instead of seeing themselves as survivors, the numbers will keep growing.

In other words, don't blame everyone else for your problems, deal with them, and take responsibility for yourself and your children.

There are many African Americans much more successful than I am, and that doesn't bother me one bit, however, to many African Americans, and white American trash, think that everyone else owes them something. That is the kind of thinking that keeps people from ever achieving a decent life.
I agree 100%. When there is adversity people drop out. The problem is that Black people have the most systemic and legally advocated adversity to deal with. When we learn to stop asking the people supplying the adversity to stop doing it and start charting our on course we will be fine.

What do you expect from a low iq peoples

No one expects anything from you.
If we are wrong explain why. Is it OK with you if young black women continue to have babies with boys who won't help raise them? Do you deny this is where the majority of young male criminals come from? Gangs are full of boys without dads.

Heres why.

Take a law like stop a frisk. A clear violation of ones rights. But whites and the police defend the practice by saying that someone COULD be dangerous so check them out. White people would NEVER EVER EVER allow this in their neighborhoods but when its black people...meh, you should deal with it.

Then consider the fact that blacks are given a bad hand with cops (as previously mentioned blacks MUST be guilty if not just let them bother you for a while, over and over) who consider you probably guilty.

Then consider that blacks are charged more often and handed down tougher sentences than whites with similar records.

Now put together that equation and after the equal sign is it any wonder why blacks are a huge part of the prison sentence?

Or should we ignore every one of those facts and go with the more convenient but highly unlikely from an odds point of view that "all blacks are just badder people in general"?

Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get....

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
And many more conservatives are racist.

Great example is this old white guy who just dropped the n word talking about black people the other day.

One day he let me know his negative feelings toward Hillary and NPR. That's a republican dude.

I may be just as racist as the average person but if you want to find real racists go to the GOP member list.

Are you not racist at all? You only comment on other peoples opinion you never give your opinion. I only know you're a right wing douche
You people have redefined the word racist to mean anything. The word is devalued and carries no sting.
I never knew it had a sting. I thought it was just an adjective.

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
Who can't stop 'playing' with himself?
Press 1 for Fucking Nobody.
"If only............". There are no "if onlys".
The negro race is failing worldwide. Social Darwinism at work.
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better.

Now I know you're lying because blacks dont keep their pants up or have intelligence according to many here. It would hurt my heart if you told me the people who say such things were wrong

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?

Child, you need to get with reality...this booshay bullshttt your commenting on, speaks volume about how ignorant you are. Lets get something clear first, their isn't a black person in this country that feels inferior to white people, this ain't the fkkken 50's. What the fkkk makes you think the people protesting in Ferguson was without jobs? And this bs about the wm holding them down? Either get a new update play book on black bullshttt made to order by you ignorant whites or shut the heck up and speak on shit you know.

There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better.

Now I know you're lying because blacks dont keep their pants up or have intelligence according to many here. It would hurt my heart if you told me the people who say such things were wrong
Kinda hard to make their lives better when all one sees in the media stories of someone attacking someone else and without even clicking the story, the mind automatically goes to "black"...and then when one does click it...yep...the person is black. The only ones destroying the chances of young blacks (teens and tweens) are their own people.

Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
There are plenty of black folks that want to work, have their pants UP, are intelligent and desperately want to make their lives better. Even they have a hard time, due to the "representin'" by their own race.

It reminds me of something else. Yes, I know, strawman arguments but still the same thing:

Try finding a place to rent with 2 dogs and a cat. Or 3 cats and a dog. Good luck. And why won't people rent to tenants with pets? Because those animals shit all over the carpet, gnawed on baseboards, were locked up outside to howl all day and in general was a nuisance. YOUR animals are house trained, well behaved, don't chew on stuff or damage property but the landlord doesn't know that and they are tired of the damages done so therefore..NO PETS. It's annoying for those who DO take care of their critters because now they can't find a place to live....so they are either homeless, or the animals go to the pound.

Sigh. Never mind. Pretty sure some moron is going to come in and say I am a racist cuz I compared dogs to blacks and the GIST of what I am trying to say just flew over their heads.

(sigh)....look do us black folk a favor and try analyzing your own damned race.

Kinda hard to make their lives better when all one sees in the media stories of someone attacking someone else and without even clicking the story, the mind automatically goes to "black"...and then when one does click it...yep...the person is black. The only ones destroying the chances of young blacks (teens and tweens) are their own people.

Grace considering you white women are birthing out black babies faster than a McDonalds dishes out burgers, I suggest you find a solution for the black teens!!

Child, you need to get with reality...this booshay bullshttt your commenting on, speaks volume about how ignorant you are. Lets get something clear first, their isn't a black person in this country that feels inferior to white people, this ain't the fkkken 50's. What the fkkk makes you think the people protesting in Ferguson was without jobs? And this bs about the wm holding them down? Either get a new update play book on black bullshttt made to order by you ignorant whites or shut the heck up and speak on shit you know.
Another idiot. It does not surprise me.
I'm not saying whites are holding black people back. I am saying blacks THINK white people are holding them back.
I do happen to speak of what I know. If someone is looting and rioting and protesting in the streets, obviously they don't have jobs. And they don't have jobs because they feel they don't NEED a job. Never mind the kids being born every day that grow up without fathers because Baby Daddy is in prison.

Grace considering you white women are birthing out black babies faster than a McDonalds dishes out burgers, I suggest you find a solution for the black teens!!
Solution? Shouldn't that come from the single parent teaching the child to do something with his/her life? You mean like that? Where it comes FROM THE HOME and not the village?
And, got any statistics of how many black women vs white women are birthing out black babies? Back it up.

You mean the human race? Or do you consider yourself something other than?

You're right and as soon as there is no violence committed by black people you will stop believing blacks are violent.

And you dont believe the same thing about whites because, you know, whites dont commit violence.

That never happens. They never think about why there are so many murders, homeless, violence and drugs in their community.

They are just trying to help so they help by ignoring their own problems and ascribing negative characteristics to those that have problems...as long as they are not white

You're right and as soon as there is no violence committed by black people you will stop believing blacks are violent.

And you dont believe the same thing about whites because, you know, whites dont commit violence.
I never said that. You did.
In MY neck of the woods, if I read the local news and hear of a robbery or driveby....my mind does not go to "probably black". Nope..here it is "probably hispanic or white trash". Why is that? Because that is who is doing the crimes HERE. Not blacks. And THAT is what is being reported non stop.

Another idiot. It does not surprise me.
I'm not saying whites are holding black people back. I am saying blacks THINK white people are holding them back.
I do happen to speak of what I know. If someone is looting and rioting and protesting in the streets, obviously they don't have jobs. And they don't have jobs because they feel they don't NEED a job. Never mind the kids being born every day that grow up without fathers because Baby Daddy is in prison.

Listen, I am old enough, smart enough to know that white folk ain't holding nobody back. Hell, yaw just as thirsty if not thirstier than we are, so what the hell are you talking about? Fact is you don't know sht about shit. Those protesters could have not worked that day or any other day simply out of protest or they could have had permission from their boss to be there or, yes they may have been 'VICTIMS' THEMSELVES of the very looting that closed down the play they were working or they could be jobless.....visit Northern Virginia someday.....99% of the people there are out of work and on some type of disability, ie welfare....all white and all out of fucking jobs. So miss me on this black people being victims shit. And dear, Obama and myself both grew up without fathers and I can assure you, both are doing very well, as are some of you white folk, ie Caroline Kennedy, Bill Clinton, etc.....yes, a two parent home beats being raised by a single parent, but do not ever assume it paralyzes you into become a criminal, because because in my 80% white population state, white people are criminals two, with both dad and mom home and present!!

That never happens. They never think about why there are so many murders, homeless, violence and drugs in their community.

They are just trying to help so they help by ignoring their own problems and ascribing negative characteristics to those that have problems...as long as they are not white

Let me tell you something, when a nigga kills another nigga, 99% of the time, who gives a fuck????? You do drugs, you live the thug life, than reep the seeds you sow!!

As I said...truth hurts. You (*general you*) are never going to admit there is a HUGE problem with blacks. And hispanics. And whites. No, you want to focus on the unfairness of it all instead of doing something YOURSELVES.

Here. Listen to one of your own. Someday, when he is old enough, HE is going to make a difference. This kid rocks.

I highly recommend you look at his other vids.

Last edited:

Thats the only logical conclusion.

In MY neck of the woods, if I read the local news and hear of a robbery or driveby....my mind does not go to "probably black". Nope..here it is "probably hispanic or white trash". Why is that? Because that is who is doing the crimes HERE. Not blacks. And THAT is what is being reported non stop.

Oh so since there is violence there committed by whites are those whites making it hard for other whites like you said with blacks?

The only ones destroying the chances of young blacks (teens and tweens) are their own people.

Or does "one equal all" only apply to blacks?

Okay, so get off your damned soap box and stop trying to analize blacks.

Forum List

Back