1.5 Million Missing Black Men

If our nutters and other butthurt members could learn to make connections.....understand cause and effect.....and empathize with others.....they might be better suited for a discussion of this matter.

Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get....

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
And many more conservatives are racist.

Great example is this old white guy who just dropped the n word talking about black people the other day.

One day he let me know his negative feelings toward Hillary and NPR. That's a republican dude.

I may be just as racist as the average person but if you want to find real racists go to the GOP member list.

Are you not racist at all? You only comment on other peoples opinion you never give your opinion. I only know you're a right wing douche
You people have redefined the word racist to mean anything. The word is devalued and carries no sting.

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?
Who wants to hire a young Black negro with his fucking pants looking like he shit himself? With an IQ of 75. Who is totally illiterate. Has zero respect for anyone. Who will steal anything that's not welded down?
Who can't stop 'playing' with himself?
Press 1 for Fucking Nobody.
"If only............". There are no "if onlys".
The negro race is failing worldwide. Social Darwinism at work.

I don't know which is worse...liberal racism or conservative racism.
Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
Really?
Anything to substantiate that claim?
How do you know which party they're registered under?

Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
There are no more slaves because of republicans.

And many more conservatives are racist.

Great example is this old white guy who just dropped the n word talking about black people the other day.

One day he let me know his negative feelings toward Hillary and NPR. That's a republican dude.

I may be just as racist as the average person but if you want to find real racists go to the GOP member list.

Are you not racist at all? You only comment on other peoples opinion you never give your opinion. I only know you're a right wing douche
You people have redefined the word racist to mean anything. The word is devalued and carries no sting.
What u mean u ppl? Lol

Really?
Anything to substantiate that claim?
How do you know which party they're registered under?
You just know.

Wow. Thats shocking.

Some are just floaters. Crashing on couches of friends. No job. No goals. No bills. Groups of men living in old houses owned by several generations of families.

Just steal to get by. Drink. Smoke. Impregnate. Move on to a new town.

I've dated hundreds of girls, and maybe a dozen out of several hundreds of them were black.

For the most part, black girls are simply not very physically attractive. Even black guys feel the same way. If a black guy suddenly gets rich, the first thing he buys with his newfound wealth is a white trophy wife.

Black girls tend to exhude disgusting body odors, especially from the vaginal region. And their hair isn't soft. It's all knappy, gross-smelling or greasy... or all of the above.

Wow. Thats shocking.

Some are just floaters. Crashing on couches of friends. No job. No goals. No bills. Groups of men living in old houses owned by several generations of families.

Just steal to get by. Drink. Smoke. Impregnate. Move on to a new town.

Some are. Same can be said for some white guys......yes?

Last edited:
What do you expect from a low iq peoples

What can one expect????? For starters, one is in the white house, the other took over golf and made it mainstream, one if not all dominate sports, I can't go into all the contributions these low IQ folks made, but I can assure you its quite impressive and the wealth of this nation all started off the backs of these low IQ people....oh and just so you'll know.....
upload_2015-4-22_14-17-50.jpeg

I've dated hundreds of girls, and maybe a dozen out of several hundreds of them were black.

For the most part, black girls are simply not very physically attractive. Even black guys feel the same way. If a black guy suddenly gets rich, the first thing he buys with his newfound wealth is a white trophy wife.

Black girls tend to exhude disgusting body odors, especially from the vaginal region. And their hair isn't soft. It's all knappy, gross-smelling or greasy... or all of the above.

LOLOLOLLOLOLO.....now that you've diss'd black women......lets focus on your white ass.....do tell me why a white woman, would prefer a nigga, fresh out of prison, with one good tooth in his mouth, on parole, not a nickle in his pocket, pants saggin to the ground, no job, nothing......over a educated well rounded corn fed redneck, such as yourself? I would also suggest for future slumming for black women, that you stay clear of the gutter and perhaps you'd find a pu*** well powdered perfumed and puffed!!

>>>>>>>and if you dated 100's.... I suggest you get a HIV test immediately!!

Now you are going to be called racist. Truth hurts. And most don't want to know the truth.
Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get. If they've lost me as a defender that's saying something.

I admit white america doesnt play fair. So what? Does that make it our fault they have kids they can't afford or raise?

Do update your white handbook of bullshit comments.....white women are on welfare with thier black babies more than bw.

As long as African Americans keep seeing themselves as victims, instead of seeing themselves as survivors, the numbers will keep growing.

In other words, don't blame everyone else for your problems, deal with them, and take responsibility for yourself and your children.

There are many African Americans much more successful than I am, and that doesn't bother me one bit, however, to many African Americans, and white American trash, think that everyone else owes them something. That is the kind of thinking that keeps people from ever achieving a decent life.

Yeah a self help book always kept me safe from police harassment. As soon as they see me I tell them "I'm a survivor" and they leave me alone

Forum List

Back