1.5 Million Missing Black Men

Wow. Thats shocking.

Some are just floaters. Crashing on couches of friends. No job. No goals. No bills. Groups of men living in old houses owned by several generations of families.

Just steal to get by. Drink. Smoke. Impregnate. Move on to a new town.
Funny my buddy and I were just talking about his cousin. You could be describing him. He's white.

But at least he dont rape or murder. He had two parents. They didn't raise him right but even two bad parents are better than one.

What do you expect from a low iq peoples

No one expects anything from you.
If we are wrong explain why. Is it OK with you if young black women continue to have babies with boys who won't help raise them? Do you deny this is where the majority of young male criminals come from? Gangs are full of boys without dads.

Heres why.

Take a law like stop a frisk. A clear violation of ones rights. But whites and the police defend the practice by saying that someone COULD be dangerous so check them out. White people would NEVER EVER EVER allow this in their neighborhoods but when its black people...meh, you should deal with it.

Then consider the fact that blacks are given a bad hand with cops (as previously mentioned blacks MUST be guilty if not just let them bother you for a while, over and over) who consider you probably guilty.

Then consider that blacks are charged more often and handed down tougher sentences than whites with similar records.

Now put together that equation and after the equal sign is it any wonder why blacks are a huge part of the prison sentence?

Or should we ignore every one of those facts and go with the more convenient but highly unlikely from an odds point of view that "all blacks are just badder people in general"?

I dig what you are saying but the problem I have with black culture is actually two things. One, the high number of kids growing up in a one parent home. 2, I think this is causing the very high level of violent crime going on in our black communities. I have the benefit of living near 3 of the top ten most dangerous places in america and I use to live in Detroit. The other two are flint and saginaw.

So I'm not talking about drugs theft burglary con artists I'm talking rape and murder.

The problem I have is considering single parent homes and violence as "black culture" when whites are involved more in both of those things but it isnt considered "white culture" by white people because white is right.

as soon as whites are reminded they lead the league in points they switch to percentages!!

And its all done to be sure to focus only on blacks. Their neighborhoods, violence, drug problems etc is totally understandable and excused.

And the answer whites give about "blacks need to *blank*" is akin to asking some child about world peace and they say "Everyone should love each other"

Oh well, thats easy....as soon as the population of the world "loves each other" then all will be fine....and as soon as blacks "get married more" (like they were doing in the 50's but that didnt stop the violence against us), or dress better (like they did in the 50's and 60's but it didnt stop the lynching and abuse) or generally act better (whatever that means) then all will be fine.

What an impossible goal....and THATS why they say it

A sad commentary

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo.
This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites.

In New York, almost 120,000 black men between the ages of 25 and 54 are missing from everyday life. In Chicago, 45,000 are, and more than 30,000 are missing in Philadelphia. Across the South — from North Charleston, S.C., through Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi and up into Ferguson, Mo. — hundreds of thousands more are missing.

They are missing, largely because of early deaths or because they are behind bars. Remarkably, black women who are 25 to 54 and not in jail outnumber black men in that category by 1.5 million, according to an Upshot analysis.
Perhaps the starkest description of the situation is this: More than one out of every six black men who today should be between 25 and 54 years old have disappeared from daily life.
Maybe its time black women start looking for white guys to date. We are loyal and good fathers and dont worry our kids will still be black.
That's funny. White men generally have no interest in 'dating' negro hippos. The stats prove this.

A sad commentary

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo.
This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites.

In New York, almost 120,000 black men between the ages of 25 and 54 are missing from everyday life. In Chicago, 45,000 are, and more than 30,000 are missing in Philadelphia. Across the South — from North Charleston, S.C., through Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi and up into Ferguson, Mo. — hundreds of thousands more are missing.

They are missing, largely because of early deaths or because they are behind bars. Remarkably, black women who are 25 to 54 and not in jail outnumber black men in that category by 1.5 million, according to an Upshot analysis.
Perhaps the starkest description of the situation is this: More than one out of every six black men who today should be between 25 and 54 years old have disappeared from daily life.

Bovine-excrement-meter-animation_zpsab399c75.gif

They aren't missing.......they're accounted for. They are either dead or locked up.

The fact is negro men aren't genetically predisposed to stick around and be 'family men'. They evolved to be out there fighting against the tribe in the next valley.
They are still behaving this way today in every inner city in the world. Now the tribe in the next valley is called the 'Bloods' or anyone of a thousand other 'tribal' names. Instead of spears and feathers they use stolen handguns and fucking ball caps with foot long brims worn sideways.
Where ever they sleep is where they do their fucking. Makes no difference who it is. How young. Nothing. You can't add 15 IQ points or a 'A' to a report card and expect a different result. You can't fix stupid and you can't pretend an entire race, generally speaking to be able to excel let alone survive without help, from people growing weary of doing so after watching the help accomplish nothing.

The fact is negro men aren't genetically predisposed to stick around and be 'family men'. They evolved to be out there fighting against the tribe in the next valley.
They are still behaving this way today in every inner city in the world. Now the tribe in the next valley is called the 'Bloods' or anyone of a thousand other 'tribal' names. Instead of spears and feathers they use stolen handguns and fucking ball caps with foot long brims worn sideways.
Where ever they sleep is where they do their fucking. Makes no difference who it is. How young. Nothing. You can't add 15 IQ points or a 'A' to a report card and expect a different result. You can't fix stupid and you can't pretend an entire race, generally speaking to be able to excel let alone survive without help, from people growing weary of doing so after watching the help accomplish nothing.

Dude, is this the forward for Mad Max. It should be lol

A sad commentary

Bovine-excrement-meter-animation_zpsab399c75.gif

They aren't missing.......they're accounted for. They are either dead or locked up.
That's the point of the piece.
They're missing from society......from they're families.
What a difference there would be if they wouldn't have behaved as such.

I I don't even gamble but if you had to put money on one and consider the history I'd say the odds of systematic racism being at fault vs the actions of the entire population of blacks having behavior problems would a fools bet

I I don't even gamble but if you had to put money on one and consider the history I'd say the odds of systematic racism being at fault vs the actions of the entire population of blacks having behavior problems would a fools bet

A crappy culture is simply a crappy culture. Reap the fruits of what you sow.

Taking your butchered grammar aside....I think you're on to something....

Perhaps it is a systemic social problem that exists that is inherent in the black community?

Last edited:

Perhaps it is a systemic social problem that exists that is inherent in the black community?
Ya think??????????????
Look where they came from. Look how they have lived for thousands of years. Go today to any city in the world and you will find the exact same behavior as anywhere else they live. Endemic Black on Black violence. Endemic fatherless children living in poverty. Just like the old days back in tribal Africa.

Just call it "black culture."

Black men are committing more serious crimes? Maybe they are on their third or fourth offense? Justice is blind in America.
Whites are committing more serious crimes than anyone. I think Black people only lead in one category which is murder for economic reasons.
right here is the problem, you added economic reasons, that is bs. You don't murder for economic reasons.

When I was security for a store, you could tell a thief from a hungry person. The thief would steal dvd's and high end items, while the hungry would try to sneak out a can of soup to feed their family.

How bout getting a job and making your own money, instead of murdering someone because they worked hard for thiers.
Right there is an example of how clueless some whites are. The vast majority of Black on Black murders is due to turf wars between drug gangs. Idiots such as yourself simply lack a clue in life.

What a lose to society! All those hard working honest 'fathers' lost to their kids!
All the missing advances in culture and science they were working on!
Anyone got a Kleenex?

What a lose to society! All those hard working honest 'fathers' lost to their kids!
All the missing advances in culture and science they were working on!
Anyone got a Kleenex?
Those blacks influenced by gang culture desperately want to work for a few cents an hour for a private prison, and join the extended family behind bars.

One week I ended up with a low balance in the bank, which wasn't enough to buy food but I didn't shoplift, just held out till the paycheck at my job came through.

Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get....

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
I don't know which is worse...liberal racism or conservative racism.
Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
Modern conservatives are against slavery too last time I checked.
Bout time. I wonder when they'll finally believe in global warming and evolution.
NEVAAA. Republicans way too smart for that nonsense. Last time I checked last year was a very cold one.

Ya think??????????????
Look where they came from. Look how they have lived for thousands of years. Go today to any city in the world and you will find the exact same behavior as anywhere else they live. Endemic Black on Black violence. Endemic fatherless children living in poverty. Just like the old days back in tribal Africa.

Look at where you came from.

Just call it "black culture."

As apposed to "cracker Kulture"

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
I don't know which is worse...liberal racism or conservative racism.
Conservative racism is worse. We'd still have slaves if not for liberals. And it isnt liberal cops shooting all those blacks around the country.
Modern conservatives are against slavery too last time I checked.
Bout time. I wonder when they'll finally believe in global warming and evolution.
NEVAAA. Republicans way too smart for that nonsense. Last time I checked last year was a very cold one.
Dumbest thing you could reply. Know why?

Ya think??????????????

Look at where you came from.
Look at you trolling. Do you ever respond to replies? You might be the worse usmb member ever.

Forum List

Back